[Ch3] Torranee Ni Nee Krai Krong (No Problem)

somp9

sarNie Adult
I think both of them are still young and don't want to date yet. Wish for them date each other when they're ready. Nadech said that he wants to get marry when he is 30, right?

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
Hello everyone, i just read the ''news'' saying that yadech dated each other and then broke up and later dated each other again.
This news have no evidence at all, the news said that someone in yadech's lakorn set started to talk about their relationship. That person said that they dated each other and broke up and then came back to be together again.
The reporter ask yaya about this when she had ceremony for Maya Tawan.
Which yaya answer already that it's not true at all.

Sorry if my english isn't that good na.

here is the link : http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20120808/137069/%E0%B8%93%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%8C%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%8B%E0%B8%B8%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%9A%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%8D%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%8D%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B9%81%E0%B8%84%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%82%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B7%E0%B8%AD.html

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
Hello everyone, i just read the ''news'' saying that yadech dated each other and then broke up and later dated each other again.
This news have no evidence at all, the news said that someone in yadech's lakorn set started to talk about their relationship. That person said that they dated each other and broke up and then came back to be together again.
The reporter ask yaya about this when she had ceremony for Maya Tawan.
Which yaya answer already that it's not true at all.

Sorry if my english isn't that good na.

here is the link : http://www.komchadlu...7%E0%B8%AD.html
Your english is fine haha i dont believe somehow it doesnt make sense to me at all hahah :)

shengvang

sarNie Adult
There will always be Gossips like this because Yadech is the best KooKwan right now.
I could really care less about this gossip. One thing, if it's true then why would they both
accept Yakuza and Yakuzie chai Mai??? lol....and like I've always say, We Yadecher's are very very
spoil. We always get what we want, and people are just so jealous to make false rumor's like that!!!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Talk about some seductive eyes. Nadech has some beautiful, expressive eyes. Arthit is one passionate man.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
Yadech at a Sovil et Titus event today 8.10.12
Can someone tell me what the interviewers were asking? Did they ask about Yadech's off-screen relationship and also their new lakorn?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n_CGg8eV8c&sns=fb

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Yadech at a Sovil et Titus event today 8.10.12
Can someone tell me what the interviewers were asking? Did they ask about Yadech's off-screen relationship and also their new lakorn?

They are asking about that one gay fan who was screaming for Nadech and Nadech just says he doesn't remember what happened and that guy was probably just an ordinary fan. Nadech says he wasn't really scared that day but his mother was. And they suddenly asked Yaya about how she felt about Nadech's fan situation and Yaya is like "P'Nadech can take care of himself" "The fans are usually adorable" The reporters then say people are worried about Yaya in regards to the fan situation and Yaya says she has never been in the situation Nadech was in.

Then they ask about Yadech "in love" and as usual they denied and say its because people are into the sweet scenes in the lakorns. Yaya then says her mom is always with her anyways. They thank the fans and the directors for Torranee and the feedback was good. They talk about their next lakorns individually and for sure they'll have RFTD together if nothing goes wrong with their schedules and they'll be travelling to Japan.

Miss Bouakham

sarNie Hatchling
They are asking about that one gay fan who was screaming for Nadech and Nadech just says he doesn't remember what happened and that guy was probably just an ordinary fan. Nadech says he wasn't really scared that day but his mother was. And they suddenly asked Yaya about how she felt about Nadech's fan situation and Yaya is like "P'Nadech can take care of himself" "The fans are usually adorable" The reporters then say people are worried about Yaya in regards to the fan situation and Yaya says she has never been in the situation Nadech was in.

Then they ask about Yadech "in love" and as usual they denied and say its because people are into the sweet scenes in the lakorns. Yaya then says her mom is always with her anyways. They thank the fans and the directors for Torranee and the feedback was good. They talk about their next lakorns individually and for sure they'll have RFTD together if nothing goes wrong with their schedules and they'll be travelling to Japan.
Thank you so much for the translation! I heard about the crazy fan, and I guess it's not the first time. I hope it won't happen again :-/

I'm excited for RFTD but I'm still afraid that something might come up. Until they're on their flight to Japan, my mind won't be completely at ease :no:

Kiachue1

FF Writer!! Love it!
LOL didn't Nadech already said in the interview up above that Nadech and Yaya will be sure to work together in RFTD?? I'm pretty sure he said that!! :)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL didn't Nadech already said in the interview up above that Nadech and Yaya will be sure to work together in RFTD?? I'm pretty sure he said that!! :)
He also said he "hopes so if there is no problems with timing"