[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group) : Kim Kimberley/ James Ma

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Out of the newbies mentioned, I'm rooting for Yam or Patricia. I can imagine Pat using her big eyes for the n'rai looks, she just needs to practice emoting.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Mai would also be a good choice for this! She can have that super raeng look when dresses up the right way and she also looks sweet and nice when dresses another way! Plus her and Alek look really good together. 7A543CA0-4CC9-411B-A522-DF30A53DAADB.jpeg EFDF25EA-44A8-4267-B334-A72EB443723F.jpeg 6AF806DB-BC9D-474D-8B8D-E64AAEADA1A7.jpeg 8950174E-E9D2-4398-A166-B0B1147C36E2.jpeg
Cr. To rightful owners

Last edited:

lani

sarNie Hatchling
btw i just know Ken still has 3 years contract left with ch3 so he is still with ch3..........(maybe only me don't know:p)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
btw i just know Ken still has 3 years contract left with ch3 so he is still with ch3..........(maybe only me don't know:p)
See that's why Ken is so dumb. If you have that many years left you don't disrespect your current home by venturing anywhere near other competitors especially being seen taking new year's gift basket to the them. Even if your gf is a free lance and able to do that, you aren't!! :rolleyes: Don't give the media any indication that you are going to jump ship cus when they report those rumors, your current company will stop promoting you. I mean why would they promote someone who is leaving? :facepalm:

Anyways I'm excite that this is going to Alek, now please get us a good nangek!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I really hope n'ek is someone I like! Cause I do like Alek and I hope this goes well for him.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
See that's why Ken is so dumb. If you have that many years left you don't disrespect your current home by venturing anywhere near other competitors especially being seen taking new year's gift basket to the them. Even if your gf is a free lance and able to do that, you aren't!! :rolleyes: Don't give the media any indication that you are going to jump ship cus when they report those rumors, your current company will stop promoting you. I mean why would they promote someone who is leaving? :facepalm:

Anyways I'm excite that this is going to Alek, now please get us a good nangek!
Ken is just. . . no comment :facepalm:

lani

sarNie Hatchling

What Ken has to do right now is stop following his gf to everywhere and focus on his job not only his gf but future mother in law too.... When Ken n his gf took the gifts to Khun Nong i saw his gf's mother was there too and i was like why she had to be there?i just wonder.............

And he said that the reason that he withdrew from this drama cos he need to focus on RN2....i thought RN2 already finish filming or nearly so it is not.... hmm whatever

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
What Ken has to do right now is stop following his gf to everywhere and focus on his job not only his gf but future mother in law too.... When Ken n his gf took the gifts to Khun Nong i saw his gf's mother was there too and i was like why she had to be there?i just wonder.............

And he said that the reason that he withdrew from this drama cos he need to focus on RN2....i thought RN2 already finish filming or nearly so it is not.... hmm whatever
His gf mom is his manager now. The whole family completely runs his life.

Well cant say im sad that he's not in here cus Alek is!! Yahoo!!!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I wish but I’d rather have them in another storyline lol Great just finished filming his lakorn with Diana so hes free to shoot another lakorn. Also Mew only has the one with Mark so she’s open too but idk if she usually shoots more than one lakorn at a time
True. I'd want them in like a raeng romance. Hehe. Wait what is the storyline to this one anyway.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
True. I'd want them in like a raeng romance. Hehe. Wait what is the storyline to this one anyway.
It’s mostly focused on the n’ek. N’ek is playing twins. One is good and one is bad. I don’t think it focuses on the p’ek that much from what people are saying but maybe they’ll change it up a bit.

Definitely want them in a raeng lakorn. Great needs way more raeng lakorns lol I’ve had enough of gentleman Great. Jk I could never have enough of gentleman Great but some spicyness is definitely needed lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The only reang Great I saw was that one with Matt. He never really got reang after that. Lol
He got Raeng with Chippy but unfortunately they didn’t have amazing chemistry or anything plus no real kisses.

Even his slap and kiss lakorn with Matt wasn’t fully raeng. He was still gentlemanly lol