[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group) : Kim Kimberley/ James Ma

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Im ok with newbies as long as they can bring it.

Unfortunately I havent seen PKNH but its on my list to watch. Just burnt out from thai lakorns right now. I know Kao can do it, so im ok with her in this.

I wonder if they are going to make this version a lottle more intense. Aum's version was good but i felt like it was a little laid back.
4425E447-C2B2-46A6-ADED-DAF2E31D5E67.jpeg The only newbies I can see in this that could potentially pull the role off and also look the part of the evil twin are Namtarn, Kao, Yam, And Chippy. Wawwa looks evil but her acting is blah lol Nycha looks way too soft and bland to be the evil twin in my opinion. I would like pat but she needs to work on her acting a little more. It would be so fun seeing her play a n’rai role and whether she would pull it off!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I would love Patricia because I think she’s one of the prettiest newbies and she hasn’t been given the break out role yet. She does need to improve her skills and this might be it! I wouldn’t want Alek in it though since she already has one with him.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I would love Patricia because I think she’s one of the prettiest newbies and she hasn’t been given the break out role yet. She does need to improve her skills and this might be it! I wouldn’t want Alek in it though since she already has one with him.
I hope she does well in her lakorn with Alek! Maybe pushing her out of her comfort zone with this role will be good for her. I can go either way: 1. She nails the role and does way better than we expect or 2. She messes up really badly. I admire pat cause she genuinely looks like she wants to improve her acting

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I lowkey want Pat to get given this opportunity but I feel like either Chippy or Nycha will get it since they seem to be the more favored ones out of the younger lot. If we're choosing from the established heroines then I think I'd be cool with Yaya, I think she'd have a lot of fun with the role. As for the male lead I'd want them to cast someone from the younger lot as well.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I lowkey want Pat to get given this opportunity but I feel like either Chippy or Nycha will get it since they seem to be the more favored ones out of the younger lot. If we're choosing from the established heroines then I think I'd be cool with Yaya, I think she'd have a lot of fun with the role. As for the male lead I'd want them to cast someone from the younger lot as well.
They have already casted Alek I guess. I want to hear him confirm it himself though!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I'd like to root for Yam. That girl is gorgeous but ch3 is wasting her talent. I think she's a decent actress but just haven't been given much opportunities.
I think based on her performance in her lakorn with Smart, she would do great in this! She’s the newbie I want the most in this. She fits the look too. She can look pretty and innocent but also mean and intimidating/sexy! She’s stuck playing supporting right now :rolleyes:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think based on her performance in her lakorn with Smart, she would do great in this! She’s the newbie I want the most in this. She fits the look too. She can look pretty and innocent but also mean intimidating/sexy! She’s stuck playing supporting right now :rolleyes:
She must not have a strong manager/connection... She's already been acting for like 5 years now... can't say she's newbie but the fact that we barely see her makes it seem like she's new gen.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She must not have a strong manager/connection... She's already been acting for like 5 years now... can't say she's newbie but the fact that we barely see her makes it seem like she's new gen.
Yeah I don’t think her manager is very good. Either that or her manager chooses not to focus on her. But I think she would like nice with Alek and this would be her big chance to gain popularity!

x0unerthanlater

Yeah I don’t think her manager is very good. Either that or her manager chooses not to focus on her. But I think she would like nice with Alek and this would be her big chance to gain popularity!
All the ppl who has played twins before always did well. Their popularity went up. Yui J. Chompoo, Por T. Om Akkapan, Bella... so much more. Their twin roles became a breakthrough for them.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
All the ppl who has played twins before always did well. Their popularity went up. Yui J. Chompoo, Por T. Om Akkapan, Bella... so much more. Their twin roles became a breakthrough for them.
That’s why I feel the newbies deserve this one. The current generation don’t need a boost in popularity cause they already have it. I hope one of my fave newbies gets this. My fear is that it’ll go to someone like Diana or Jeena. Even worse, what if it goes to Richie :eek:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Oh Kao would be great. I consider her a pretty established actress. Just a newbie to Ch3.

Newbies are ok but might be too risky. If they don't do well, the comparisons with Aum is gonna be relentless. Then again maybe fans will go easier on newbies vs the popular ones.

What is the storyline to this anyway? I don’t remember watching Aum’s version. Lol
Fuzzy memory but Aum plays the typical good vs evil twin. The bad twin is an actress and gets caught up in a pregnancy scandal with her lover. Then bad twin and husband gets into trouble with some gangsters and goes on the run. Good twin takes bad twin's place in her acting jobs and gets popular. Good twin owns a flower shop and is somewhat a tomboy. P'ek is a divorce I think and meets n'ek when she delivered flowers to him. He helps her out.

x0unerthanlater

That’s why I feel the newbies deserve this one. The current generation don’t need a boost in popularity cause they already have it. I hope one of my fave newbies gets this. My fear is that it’ll go to someone like Diana or Jeena. Even worse, what if it goes to Richie :eek:
I think Richie already has a twin lakorn coming up or currently filming.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh Kao would be great. I consider her a pretty established actress. Just a newbie to Ch3.

Newbies are ok but might be too risky. If they don't do well, the comparisons with Aum is gonna be relentless. Then again maybe fans will go easier on newbies vs the popular ones.

Fuzzy memory but Aum plays the typical good vs evil twin. The bad twin is an actress and gets caught up in a pregnancy scandal with her lover. Then bad twin and husband gets into trouble with some gangsters and goes on the run. Good twin takes bad twin's place in her acting jobs and gets popular. Good twin owns a flower shop and is somewhat a tomboy. P'ek is a divorce I think and meets n'ek when she delivered flowers to him. He helps her out.
Yup Kao is just new to Ch3 but she’s already had lots of lakorns. Lots of interesting roles too

x0unerthanlater

Watch it go to Nychaa... lol
I wouldn't mind but I think this role would be a bit too challenging for her. At the same time, it could also level her to stardom if she does a good job.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Watch it go to Nychaa... lol
I wouldn't mind but I think this role would be a bit too challenging for her. At the same time, it could also level her to stardom if she does a good job.
I wouldn’t watch this if it was her. Probably only watch a few YouTube videos from the lakorn if she got casted. Mostly cause I only like her with certain people and I didn’t really like her with Alek. Also she doesn’t really have that n’ek vibe to her. This would be Alek and Nycha’s 3rd time pairing up if they did.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

That's why i'm wondering if they are going to make this a little bit more intense for Bella to be stressed over it. Aum's version was pretty laid back, just that Aum were memorable as the rai twin.

Diana or Jeena definitely can not do this role even if it's a typical twin role. Also I dont think Richie will see another nang'ek role, she's down to supporting now. Preem has been the go to for Makers so yeah. She's already did a twin role so she shouldnt do another one lol.

x0unerthanlater

I wouldn’t watch this if it was her. Probably only watch a few YouTube videos from the lakorn if she got casted. Mostly cause I only like her with certain people and I didn’t really like her with Alek. Also she doesn’t really have that n’ek vibe to her. This would be Alek and Nycha’s 3rd time pairing up if they did.
Oh, I didn't know they paired up before. 2x's even! lol shows how much I pay attention. I don't think I've ever finished Nychaa's lakorns before.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

Thanks for the summary! Oh, I think I saw some parts of this, but didn’t like it. I like the other twin storyline more, the one starring Ann where one of the twins is a nympho. Lol