[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group) : Kim Kimberley/ James Ma

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
That's why i'm wondering if they are going to make this a little bit more intense for Bella to be stressed over it. Aum's version was pretty laid back, just that Aum were memorable as the rai twin.

Diana or Jeena definitely can not do this role even if it's a typical twin role. Also I dont think Richie will see another nang'ek role, she's down to supporting now. Preem has been the go to for Makers so yeah. She's already did a twin role so she shouldnt do another one lol.
The only other newbies that Makers has used besides Preem are Jeena and Chippy i think. I don’t think they’ve used any other newbies as n’eks yet.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh, I didn't know they paired up before. 2x's even! lol shows how much I pay attention. I don't think I've ever finished Nychaa's lakorns before.
Their first time was in Sapai Jao where they were the 2 lead couple. Then their 2nd lakorn was this Chinese opera one but tbh their parts were boring lol I liked the second pairing wayyyyy better than theirs

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the summary! Oh, I think I saw some parts of this, but didn’t like it. I like the other twin storyline more, the one starring Ann where one of the twins is a nympho. Lol
Isn't Ch7 remaking that? I wish ch 3 would though cus there's several people i so want to see in that role. I want someone who can do it in their sleep!!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
hahaha but what if that was normal?!

Anyways, who are all the current actresses of ch3 right now that can be a possibility? lol we gotta go see who Jett is following haha.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Dang I would absolutely love to see Pear Pitchapa play this role. She would kill it but she only plays n’rai. I highly doubt ch3 is interested in making her a n’ek

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Ok. Come to think about it. The ones with potential to take on this na'ek role.
1.Kao
2.Namtarn
3.Yam
Either one would have good chemistry with Alek...so why not.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I always wanted Matt and Alek star together, but in a comedy though. I don’t want Matt in here either cus this is just a typical twins storyline that any popular or experienced actress can do. Matt should just stay low for awhile. Lol

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
I always wanted Matt and Alek star together, but in a comedy though. I don’t want Matt in here either cus this is just a typical twins storyline that any popular or experienced actress can do. Matt should just stay low for awhile. Lol
What about her drama with Nadech? Is it going to air next slot or tv3 will hold it until everything is calm down?

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Now I'm picturing Prang, though the chances are unlikely. Weren't Alek and her paired in the cupids together? I don't think I made it to their part.

But I'd love to see her play the evil and the good. I think she's got the looks (and talent ofc) for it. She has this strong aura, but can also be Mae Janward haha.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Now I'm picturing Prang, though the chances are unlikely. Weren't Alek and her paired in the cupids together? I don't think I made it to their part.

But I'd love to see her play the evil and the bad. I think she's got the looks (and talent ofc) for it. She has this strong aura, but can also be Mae Janward haha.
Prang would be great actually! Her and Alek are super cute in their Cupid series part.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I want Mo Monchanok
Oh, Mo would be good for this actually. She's played n'ek and n'rai before so I think she could definitely pull it off.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs-NsA_BlYQ/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1323hfq8cm0y9
Lots of people do not want Matt in this. All of them are saying they don’t want her in this lol

Also a lot of the comments want Mint in this.
If they don't plan on starting filming until later in the year I'd love it to be Mint, but with all the talk we've had about her desire to finish schooling and perhaps go aboard it seems unlikely. Glad she has the fan support though. If they don't manage to pair up here I'd still like to see her paired with Alek at one point. I think they'd be quite compatible and they seem like they've become good friends since he started dating Toey.