[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group) : Kim Kimberley/ James Ma

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh this sounds interesting! I hope the role goes to someone I like watching like Yaya, Mint, Kim, Taew, Mew etc. But really as long as it is not a newbie I'd probably give it a chance.
Probably will be someone in that generation because I notice Maker likes to cast people in that generation. At first back then when I read the summary, I wasn't interested but when I watched it, it turned out pretty ok.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
If it's out of the current lot then I'm thinking the chances of it going to Kim is pretty high, a double role for her would be a good opportunity plus she only has one project lined up right now. Unless Maker's is known for re-using actresses/actors then maybe someone they've worked with recently will get the role.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
If it's out of the current lot then I'm thinking the chances of it going to Kim is pretty high, a double role for her would be a good opportunity plus she only has one project lined up right now. Unless Maker's is known for re-using actresses/actors then maybe someone they've worked with recently will get the role.
You know while I think Kimmy can pull off the twin roles, I also think the chances of her working with any Maker production again is very, very and very slim. Lol I think they’re still bitter with Kimmy after her and Jett’s failed relationship. There’s no way they would ever cast Kimmy again. Especially pJa she did not even invite Kimmy to her #Switch Show at all. She invited everyone from Nadech, Yaya, Mew, Taew, MintC, Mario, Bella...even Mark was invited..... literally everyone at ch3 except Kimmy lol so I think it’s possible to predict that the chance of Kimmy working with them again is very low. p’Ja seems a little lenient with Mark lol she did invite him to her show but I don’t think they’re planning to work with Mark any time soon either bc people from their end are still not ready to move forward. Lol :p

I think Yaya is a possible cast in here. Her really only confirmed Lakorn is the one with James Ma. The one with Act Art is not even confirmed yet so she’s got room for a second Lakorn from any production really.

Mint C has nothing confirmed so she’s a possibility but I don’t know if Maker would hand her the twin roles.

Taew is booked. Mew is booked with her 2nd lakorn from AnneThong. IDK what Bella is filming atm but she could be a possibility.

The p’ek though is going to be a huge mystery and surprise. Huhu :D

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
You know while I think Kimmy can pull off the twin roles, I also think the chances of her working with any Maker production again is very, very and very slim. Lol I think they’re still bitter with Kimmy after her and Jett’s failed relationship. There’s no way they would ever cast Kimmy again. Especially pJa she did not even invite Kimmy to her #Switch Show at all. She invited everyone from Nadech, Yaya, Mew, Taew, MintC, Mario, Bella...even Mark was invited..... literally everyone at ch3 except Kimmy lol so I think it’s possible to predict that the chance of Kimmy working with them again is very low. p’Ja seems a little lenient with Mark lol she did invite him to her show but I don’t think they’re planning to work with Mark any time soon either bc people from their end are still not ready to move forward. Lol :p

I think Yaya is a possible cast in here. Her really only confirmed Lakorn is the one with James Ma. The one with Act Art is not even confirmed yet so she’s got room for a second Lakorn from any production really.

Mint C has nothing confirmed so she’s a possibility but I don’t know if Maker would hand her the twin roles.

Taew is booked. Mew is booked with her 2nd lakorn from AnneThong. IDK what Bella is filming atm but she could be a possibility.

The p’ek though is going to be a huge mystery and surprise. Huhu :D
Well if you put it like that then Kim is definitely out ! lol. (I had no idea about Kim's history tbh.)

I don't know who to place my money on then ...

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
The story is so so. Only worth watching for Aum. I think there are better twin stories like Song Naree. They should remake that instead.

Who's available depends on when they'll start filming. If soon then:

Preem but she already has a twin lakorn coming out soon.

Nycha only has the hero one and she works with Makers a lot. She's been filming Sanae with Alek for awhile so it's probably done soon.

Taew has been filming both of hers for awhile too and nothing lined up after that has been announced right?

Mint has the one with Mai and she's been hinting she's got another one soon. But I have a feeling that one is the comedy with Mario.

Matt if she wants to take on a 2nd one. I think that's it.

Mew's out for sure with her 2 and so is Bella with Pee Kaew and Krong Kam. Yaya already has a twin lakorn where she plays twins for 3 lifetimes. I don't think she would choose to play twins like that back to back especially since I think the other story is better.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
The story is so so. Only worth watching for Aum. I think there are better twin stories like Song Naree. They should remake that instead.

Nycha only has the hero one and she works with Makers a lot. She's been filming Sanae with Alek for awhile so it's probably done soon.

Taew has been filming both of hers for awhile too and nothing lined up after that has been announced right?

Mint has the one with Mai and she's been hinting she's got another one soon. But I have a feeling that one is the comedy with Mario.

Mew's out for sure with her 2 and so is Bella with Pee Kaew and Krong Kam. Yaya already has a twin lakorn where she plays twins for 3 lifetimes. I don't think she would choose to play twins like that back to back especially since I think the other story is better.
Wait, Pream has a twin lakorn coming out?

I like Nychaa, but it seems kind of early for her to take on a twin role. I feel like it'd be challenge reserved for people with experience? But who knows, maybe I am wrong.

I'd be cool with Taew in this one, if she's available.

I seriously, hope Mint is confirmed for a reunion with Mario and SonixBoom. There have been so many hints, but some people have been saying they think it might go to Kim...

Honestly, I forgot about the Kim and Jett but yeah that would make things awkward. Too bad, I would've like Kim in a twin role.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Yeah Preem's twin lakorn is the one with Chakrit and Bomb, with Donut producing. Forgot what its called.

I think Mint has a good chance for this one or the one with Sonixboom but I'm torn. I think she'd get more recognition from this cause it's n'ek focused whereas the one with Mario is p'ek focused. But the one with Mario isn't a remake and the story sounds more interesting than this one to me.

I thought Kim said she was only gonna do 1 lakorn at a time no? I can't think of anyone else for Mor Ek with Mario. If Kim takes on 2 I can see it being her. Or Taew too I guess.

xodxo

I thought Kim said she was only gonna do 1 lakorn at a time no? I can't think of anyone else for Mor Ek with Mario. If Kim takes on 2 I can see it being her. Or Taew too I guess.
Hm I’m not sure about that but she has too much free time if she’s only doing 1 Lakorn per year. Her study isn’t even full time either. But I can guarantee Maker production will not cast her. So she’s pretty much out on this!

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid

Agreed . I didn’t really like the lakorn much. Vee and Aump chemistry was so boring and Bland.. I really only watched it for Aump.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah Preem's twin lakorn is the one with Chakrit and Bomb, with Donut producing. Forgot what its called.

I think Mint has a good chance for this one or the one with Sonixboom but I'm torn. I think she'd get more recognition from this cause it's n'ek focused whereas the one with Mario is p'ek focused. But the one with Mario isn't a remake and the story sounds more interesting than this one to me.

Yeah I get what you mean. I'm torn as well because a twin lakorn would certainly be great and challenging, but I really want a Chario reunion. Plus she said SonixBoom contacted her about it already, and she wants to do it. So if it doesn't get approved that's all on the channel or the elders whatever. Is there already a thread for Mario's new lakorn with SonixBoom?

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
Why are they even remaking this lakorn? I prefer storylines where the twins are not polar opposites. It's much more challenging for an actor to differentiate between characters who have enough similarities between them rather than just one good and one bad or one strong and the other weak. Jett's favorites seem to be Taew, Chalida and Preem so I'll bet its one of those girls unless they want to push one of the younger girls like the Nang Ay trio.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Why are they even remaking this lakorn? I prefer storylines where the twins are not polar opposites. It's much more challenging for an actor to differentiate between characters who have enough similarities between them rather than just one good and one bad or one strong and the other weak. Jett's favorites seem to be Taew, Chalida and Preem so I'll bet its one of those girls unless they want to push one of the younger girls like the Nang Ay trio.
Wait, who are the Nang Ay trio?

xodxo

Never watched the ch7 version bc just the fact that vee was p’ek had already turned me off! Even Aum wasn’t that good.

But I have a feeling this version is going to be different and better than the ch7 version. Whoever they cast, hope the evaluate them carefully.