[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
Can not wait to watch this lakorn after saw that roll over in that quilt... oh my god... Cute couple ever... How long they gonna take to film it? C'mon hurry up...

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
hi tippy

i'm not yet convinced if kim really broke up with jett probably it's just her press released for her career move.anyways who cares what i care the most is yadech not just busy with their careers but so IN LOVE while at work :cheer:

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
i guess this is when ryu wanted to rape mayumi out of jealousy.

i wish someday thai version of meteor garden  will come true i want yadech as san chai and dao ming zu

and mario as wat zi ley.amazing isnt it? :dance3:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Why oh why is yaya more popular than kim when kim is very pretty, beautiful, looks cute with ANYBODY, acts better and more GORGEOUS than yaya?? Life is full of unanswered questions, it's so unfair and unjust ey? Maybe my goofball nadech can answer you this question better than me, afterall he is her "closest friend", he might know alot better. But for me and many of us here the one main reason we love yaya simply becos she is yaya, and that is more than enough, no other is reason is needed.

Anyways, on something more crucial, after seeing these pervy scenes, i knew my BST team is needed asap. Lu and mey, this is when we can showcase our rescuing talents!! I am still bleeding myself, but shall rescue my yadechers first and call super barry to come to my rescue later!!! The pics are too hot for me to handle already, i dont know if my poor little heart can handle it when it is motion!!

ps. chai yen yen yk, lets prove we can be the bigger person and not retaliate ignorance with ignorance na. so lets end things here na girls, joob joob

js wana post a screencap pic before i leave, i swear i wasnt being pervy, blame nadech's hand for being naughty and obvious hehe  :crush:. thanks lovely for the instagram vdo

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
yaya kugimiya said:
i guess this is when ryu wanted to rape mayumi out of jealousy.

i wish someday thai version of meteor garden  will come true i want yadech as san chai and dao ming zu

and mario as wat zi ley.amazing isnt it? :dance3:

wow that would be the best idea ever

Neezy

sarNie Adult
MarkKim,

It's understandable that you're a fan of Kim but if you are also a fan of Yaya's, please don't make comparison. Like Yaya said, in the world of ET, there are more than enough space for two daras. It's okay if you're a fan of Kim's, personally I don't like her but I RESPECT her because that is Yaya's best friend. If you love Kim please let us do everything we can to avoid a fan war. Your curiosity as to why Yaya is more popular may be legit, but if you love Kim and Yaya....no need to worry. Us Yadech fans will always love Nadech and Yaya no matter if they're superstars now or a nobody tomorrow. We love them for who they are, not how they look or how good they act (but if I have to say, Yaya IS one of the most beautiful celebrities out there, Thai and non-Thai and her acting is on point). But if you're still not satisfied with how I answer your question and if there is still doubt.....please go back and read this thread from the beginning. You can find 500+ pages of reasons as to why we love Nadech and YAYA! Have a good day ka! And please before you comment again, remember......"If you don't have anything nice to say, sometimes it's better not to say anything at all." :)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Love everyone's comment who came out to defend Yaya! Lets all continue to keep peace and ignore those who do not understand our love for Yadech. Lol.

Anyway, good morning everyone (goodnight to others)! Hope you guys will enjoy your day! Busy day for me today and tomorrow, probably can't stop by as much but hope to read and see some lovely comments and pics when I do come back!

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
pinky3 said:
Yea FYI dj aeky is the host at terminal 21 n the previous one they had were yaya asked the audience
What's her middle name .. Lol

Auw it's the same guy..like him since watching the clip of the quiz...he is trully yadech shipper..thx the info pinky

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@nee LOVE your last sentence hehe like the AF home page heading :D goodnight! miss you and come back soon alright? :) 

some fin fin pix~
cr as tagged
yaya touched nadech's hand!! ^^

in their own world...

mae pla looking so proud of her girl  :heart:

the ever so protective bf  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

itching to hold her hand?? hehehe...

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
:bhehe:  :bhehe:  :bhehe:  I think the same with u charlene

Charlenem said:
I just want to say they wear too much for the bed scene....lol!!! :pervie: :pervie:
  :pervie:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
:loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool:
@yk those imaginations will send us to   :cloud9:  for a very long time
yaya kugimiya said:
hi huanzhu

i want them naked lol! :woot:  i'm not contented at least removed nadech's clothes enough to trick us  :woot2:and everyone's imaginations go wild :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: 

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
I can't wait for this too...but we all know that u can watch this in 2014...so before that just see the fin pics and clips of their events together..
fuzzi said:
Can not wait to watch this lakorn after saw that roll over in that quilt... oh my god... Cute couple ever... How long they gonna take to film it? C'mon hurry up...

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
hi fyi! fastbeam is a freelance illustrator and huge fan of yadech, she was with yadech at the c3 event recently because the items they sold were drawn by her. 

all these drawn by fastbeam. very talented lady!

cr: @meawsy

one reason why yadech are one of the nicest kids even though they are superstars.

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Auuuwww tippy this is KILLING me...
tippytoes said:
OMG I'M BLEEDING......

here's the bathroom scene from khun ja!!!

ohhhh poor nadech being blindfolded lol... that face, that expression... hahaha...

i think, khun ja decide to kill us all at one go.

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
girls u r all so funny with ur naughty comments and what's more all those naughty pics of bedroom scene & bath scene summore

@huanzhu ~ i;ve lost count how many times i fainted, woke up only to fainted again... a lot of teasing pics tonite i'm meltingggg lol

@nett - nadech was caught on camera may times, boy he is one naughty boy lol... but cant blame him, he not a monk, esp when the pretty sexy girl next to him is his nong sao :woot2:

@lovely_k i rewatch the T21 group vid, i didnt pay much attention to the creepy guy but after rewatch i hv to say he does gives me a creep, he moved/leaned too close to yaya at one point as if taking couple pic, i dont think yaya feels comfy can see her face... his bf very quick coming to rescue ;-)

tippytoes said:
tippytoes, on 05 Oct 2013 - 20:02, said:
@tippy ~ my imagination running wild looking at the abv pic... now he had yaya at one side and mae pla another... i saw his left hand on mae pla's shoulder but where's his right hand????... :scratchhead2: perhaps some skinship happens here? lol :woot: :woot2:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@MarkKim : Different People, Different Perspectives!!!!  It all depends on how we look at things, and not how they are in themselves.
 It’s like the old fable about a group of blind men who encountered an
elephant and then tried to describe the beast. Each man, having felt a
different part of the elephant’s body, had a personal and unique
perception of what the animal was like.

@Neezy : u rock girl !!!...unable to like ur comments due to limitation quota . 
"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"
 @clacken : :thumbsup:

@yaya kugimiya & @fyi: if naked then will be diff type of series .....Hahahahahaa :bhehe: :pervie:
 @Sasha : hahahhahahaha me too