[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

Falada

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for the post, videos, pictures, and updates.

Loving your guys comments about how talented Yaya is. :thumbsup:  She really is, and @Clacken Love your comment. :D Everyone fighting! :arrg:

Just like huanzhu says : Different people, Different Perspectives!
​Thanks you guys! You all rock!  :clap:  :thumbup: 
Welcome back, Neezy, nykim, bobby, Tippytoes, luluvyaya. :D
Welcome, fuzzi, 

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Falada said:
Thanks everyone for the post, videos, pictures, and updates.

Loving your guys comments about how talented Yaya is. :thumbsup:  She really is, and @Clacken Love your comment. :D Everyone fighting! :arrg:

Just like huanzhu says : Different people, Different Perspectives!
​Thanks you guys! You all rock!  :clap:  :thumbup: 
:highfive:

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
MarkKim said:
I'm both Yaya and Kim's fan but I personally think that Kim is very pretty, beautiful and GORGEOUS than Yaya. Kim's acting also is better than that of Yaya's but I still don't understand why and how come Yaya gains more popularity than Kim?!!
Nadech looks great with both Yaya and Kim (infact Kim looks cute with anybody).

oh dear,

i think maybe u r in wrong thread to express ur opinion of "kim is better". dont get me wrong, i do respect the freedom of voice, but here is full of yadech fans even yaya bias fans, and u come here to compare kim and yaya, do u think u would get someone to support u here? the answer is NO! i dont know if there is another thread of markim in AF since i only stay here, if yes, i think u r better to be there.

i dont like to compare anyone with yadech because they r the best in my eyes.  i love on yaya at my first sight, she is the only girl makes me  understand it is possible we could meet an angel on the earth, even i am a girl. i dont know if kim is so pretty, beautiful, gogeous or better acting, because i never watched her lakorn even RP with nadech. for me, kim is a good friend to yaya. so i m sorry, i cant tell u why yaya gains more popularity than  kim who is so "obiviously" better than her as u asked since i never really pay any attention on kim.

but i can tell u why i love yaya, she is so real, so down to the earth, so well educated, and so on....plus, she is so pretty, so beautiful and so gogeous in my eyes. i love her and i would like to watch her growing up and to support her with all my heart forever, of course, same to nadech!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
i 12 thank u all lovelies 4 jumping 2show yr love n support 2our sweetheart who deserves nothing but da best, tyvm clacken c1ndy nett tippy yk sasha nee b8 ...sorry bubbles may i call u b8, it has a nice ring, hope its ok wif u, huanzhu falada charlenem ! shows how much we love yaya, thanks alot ladies !

tippy nee i know ure both busy, absence makes da heart grow fonder, it is so true, visit often when time allows...will miss u girls, tc ! tippy HAK is aka Hugs and kisses, its a favourite tagline we love 2use n we mean it whenever we tag 2our posts !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
bubba

One of the comments that I love the most on this picture.

"There is only one person who can make Ryu Sung has these symptoms.....ears turn red.....nose flares...has to be.....the only woman in his heart (the real nang'ek)....
Dr.  Mayumi (Ya)...the only beautiful lady."

I totally agree with this comment!!!  Love this scene! :dance2: :cloud9:

good morning bubba just 12 thank u 4 da trans, love da cmn 2 ! HAK

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
I'm surprise that MarkKim, you chose this thread to express your feeling, isnt that RP thread more suitable ?

I like Kim as Yaya's best friend and I feel the same way that she is cute and talented. BUT Yaya is cute and talented too, at least in our eyes, Yadech and Yaya's fan. You sure know that everyone has their own opinions and biases, like me for Yaya and you for Kim, I believe. You and I will not,be happy if someone say negative thought about our girls, so pls dont create that bad feeling to anyone.

Your opinion is not right or wrong, just not suitable to say it here. We will not agree with you for sure, like my dear Charlenem said, then pls dont say it again. I cant watch Nadech and Kim's lakorn, but if i can and feel they have chemistry toward each other, I still prefer Nadech with my Yaya.

She is not perfect but she is already in our hearts, like Kim for you. Just stay like that, if cannot love both of them, just love one and ignore another. Everyone will be happy. Anw, i love Mark and Kim's lakorn as well, they are really cute. If I want Yaya with Mark in same lakorn again, it will be no problem, right ka ? Haha. Sorry, I just love Yaya so much t_t

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:welcome1: Fuzzi, fyi, MarkKim, and clacken!
@MarkKim, Kim is a very good actress for a young generation and I've heard people praised her acting.  She is very lucky to be in the mafia series with all the veterans and gets to act with Ananda, the famous Thai movie actor.  I'm glad for you na.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and this is so true.  Yaya may not be drop dead gorgeous to some; but for me, her charisma, charm, inner beauty, talents, and goodness top all other beauties.   

When we talked about Yaya, we cannot leave Nadech out.  I will again quote the song that Nadech's uncle put in his MV. 

"Out of million stars in the galaxy, these two stars had to meet.....and when they met, the world became a beautiful place and the hearts are happy......" 

This is exactly how I feel about Yadech.  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Wow, today the thread very active :) almost everyone is here this morning!

Welcome @markkim, you had made this thread move up more faster. Thank you for taking your previous time to compliment on our lovely YaYa!! We all here know how beautiful, charming and popular YaYa is so thank you again for reminding us. About Kim, mayb you can tell her to go and ask for some pointer from her bestie (YaYa)..... I'm sure Yaya would be delighted to help.

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Good Morning,

Wow did I ever wake up to see this thread so alive. lol I will not comment on @markkim not because I don't appreciate their opinion but just because I think everyone has said plenty :). Everyone knows how much I LOVE AND ADORE YADECH EQUALLY AT THEREFOR NO NEGATIVE COMMENT WILL CHANGE THAT. SO MOVING INTO MORE POSITIVE LIGHT :) LETS ENJOY SOME PICS SHALL WE.

cookiies

sarNie Juvenile
This is totally my reaction after I have seen what MarkKim wrote 

SERIOUSLY???????

''I'm both Yaya and Kim's fans but I personally think that Kim is very pretty, beautiful and Gorgeous than Yaya''

''Kim's acting also is better than Yaya's''

Damn, YOU REALLY ARE a ''fan of Yaya''
***************************************************************************************************
''I'm both Yaya and Kim's fan but I personally think that Kim is very pretty, beautiful and GORGEOUS than Yaya. Kim's acting also is better than that of Yaya's but I still don't understand why and how come Yaya gains more popularity than Kim?!!
Nadech looks great with both Yaya and Kim (in fact Kim looks cute with anybody)''

First of all I think you should stop saying that you're ''also are a fan of Yaya'' since it's obviously clear that you're not. 
This is the main reason why I hate Kim and I got to give the credit to her fans for making me hate her!.
Even if I hate her I don't go to her threads just to bash and compare her to someone else, I just don't go to her threads. Why would I waste my time on things/people I don't like. And SOME of  Kim's fans  should learn it as well.. If u don't like Yaya or someone else then don't go to threads. 
Whenever you praise Kim, you always end up bashing another actress down, and the actress that you girls end up bashing the most is my favourite actress (Yaya). IF you think that by bashing Yaya or another actress will be good for Kim then just keep continue bashing whoever you girls want. But IF you're going to bash or compare Yaya with Kim THEN do it somewhere else cause I'm actually not interested in knowing how ''Better Kim'' is :) 

''Why is Yaya more popular then Kim??''

hmmm.... I will let you figure that out on your own

Dear, Yaya's hater! This is my message to all of you :D
The only exercise some people get is running their mouth
They always thrive off of creating nothing but drama and gossip.
Btw does Yaya's name taste so good in your mouth?
I bet it does, cause I noticed that they can't stop saying it!
No matter if you Love her or hate her, you're still paying attention to her.
And you're probably paying more attention to Yaya then the one you actually like.  
Someone told me that if people talk shit about you, it means that you are very important!
So I guess it's true when people say that you should love your haters and thank them for making our Yaya so important in their life!
Don't hate on someone you know you can never break, someone your words don't hurt, someone you CAN'T BE.
Oh, now when I talk about the haters they do remind me of crickets, You know why??
Cause they make a lot of noise, you hear them but you never see them and when you pass them they get quiet! 

BACK TO YADECH MOOD!!!! 

Are they trying to KILL ME!??? those pictures!!!!!!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Good Morning Everyone!!!  esp. to you, keylargo.  Yep so agree with you my dear.
Thank you everyone for sharing na.

Wow.....this thread sure moves so fast.   Good job ladies.    Did I miss something here?  Oh well, I need to go back and read.

Love love this pictures :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged

Just got down from cloud9  and have to go back up again hehe
But,  before I go I just want to emphasize that YAYA IS MY number ONE!!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Ladies, I cannot take it anymore, so many beautiful pictures to handle in just one day ... HELP ME , oxygen team and BST , help help

@ Tippy and Bubbles8: welcome back, miss you guys so so much, sabai dee mai ka ?? ( how are u, my dears? )

Rising Sun will be so damn good, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Ah, I and Marioro will come to Seventeen Award together. she knows the place where the event will take place and I know where that place is. haha. I hope I can give you ladies another long post as P' Yai's event before. hahaha

KAB KHUN KA LADIES, love is really in the air  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:

GOOD NIGHT MY DEARS  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cr: as tagged

Esp for m9 and Bubbles8

cr: IG: taluikongtai

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
LOL I love you girls so much lol all the comments are too hilarious!!!! Good night @neezy Ill be going to bed too!! Good night everyone hak you guys See you in the morning but.... before I do take a look at this video of JEALOUS NADECH YOU CAN SEE THE GLARE HE GIVES THE GUY HE DIDNT EVEN FACE THE GUY TO NOP TO SAY GOOD BYE LIKE THE REST OF THE PEOPLE ON THE STAGE. LOL UM ITS THAT RYU INSTINCT IM TELLING YOU, THE GUY IS MESSING WITH HIS MAYUMI-YAYA HEHE

CHECK OUT:
@0.54
@1.01
@1.30 THIS IS THE BEST PART LOL SUPER SUPER JEALOUS MODE!!! RYU LETS GET EM
@1.43-1.51 Look at Nadech He looks super annoyed....Like why is this picture taking thing soo long hehe  :coverlaf:  :loool:
LOL AFTER HE'S NOT WAITING ANY LONGER TO COME TO YAYA'S SIDE BACK OFF MISTER CREEPY DUDE!!!  :arrg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VtgI3dh6AYg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VtgI3dh6AYg

I'M SORRY I HAVE TO REPOST THIS AGAIN TEEHEE LOL DURING 1.43-151 HIS FACE EXPRESSION IS SUPER PISSED BECAUSE THE GUY KEPT GETTING SUPER CLOSE WITH HER EVERY TIME HE LOOKED OVER AND HE LOOKED OVER AT LEAST 7 TIMES HEHE OF COURSE I COUNTED LOL
SO AT THE START HE WOULD SMILE THEN EVERY TIME THAT SMILE WOULD SLOWLY DISAPPEAR  :loool:  :loool:  :loool: 
@0.12, @0.31, @0.54, @1.00, @1.30, @1.44, @1.51  :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg: 

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lulove - you got enough blood righty? Lol
Aww, you girls are so lucky to attend!!! Take lots of close up photos. Catch all the skinship ones too okay? Lol

Hehe Lovely I watched it a few times too

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Vimalee said:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and this is so true.  Yaya may not be drop dead gorgeous to some; but for me, her charisma, charm, inner beauty, talents, and goodness top all other beauties.   

When we talked about Yaya, we cannot leave Nadech out.  I will again quote the song that Nadech's uncle put in his MV. 

"Out of million stars in the galaxy, these two stars had to meet.....and when they met, the world became a beautiful place and the hearts are happy......" 

This is exactly how I feel about Yadech.  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

WellSaid! :thumbsup:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
luloveyaya said:
Ladies, I cannot take it anymore, so many beautiful pictures to handle in just one day ... HELP ME , oxygen team and BST , help help

@ Tippy and Bubbles8: welcome back, miss you guys so so much, sabai dee mai ka ?? ( how are u, my dears? )

Rising Sun will be so damn good, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Ah, I and Marioro will come to Seventeen Award together. she knows the place where the event will take place and I know where that place is. haha. I hope I can give you ladies another long post as P' Yai's event before. hahaha

KAB KHUN KA LADIES, love is really in the air  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:  :kiss3:

GOOD NIGHT MY DEARS  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cr: as tagged

Esp for m9 and Bubbles8

cr: IG: taluikongtai
:scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter: :scooter:  coming to rescue U but I need to rescue myself 1st Hahahahhahaaaa