[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MarkKim

sarNie Egg
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Our wishes have come true more more hehe Here is another one you all will be up at cloud 9 with me hehe  :woot:   :dance1:   :crush:    :spin:

Reposting I cant get enough
I'm both Yaya and Kim's fan but I personally think that Kim is very pretty, beautiful and GORGEOUS than Yaya. Kim's acting also is better than that of Yaya's but I still don't understand why and how come Yaya gains more popularity than Kim?!!
Nadech looks great with both Yaya and Kim (infact Kim looks cute with anybody).

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi nett i love every yadech pic u posted, love love theyre super sweet, romantic ! hope u'll never get tired of posting 4us 2 always finjin yadech all da way, theyre da #1 real couple ! ty nett !

clacken

sarNie Egg
Dear MarkKim

I can tell you: The beauty of a person is in the viewer's eye . And  we love the people because the
personality of that person.

In my country have a saying :  "virtue to kill beauty".

Yaya's personality is very beautiful: Highly intelligent ,humble , docile , hard work , learning, respecting others , casual style, close to everyone ...
Young age but she is mature thinking.

As for you saying K acting better. I think,  the best acting is to make the audience believe in the character , believe in the story that they are watching. Who can like that will be people with good acting. And  I believe all the characters that Yaya's acting.

Add one more thing , you said in the introduction to Kim talented than Yaya. Can you tell me how talented Kim ?

About me, I can tell you the talent of Yaya:

+ When she was 17 years old, she started study at Chula University , one of the top Uni in Thailan.

+ She can say 5 languages: 
​​English, French , Norwegian , Thai , Spanish.

+ She can draw

+She can play piano , violin , soccer , and I also heard that she had prize the swimming

+she also sang well , she was a model too..

Above all we love her for who she was , not just because she's beautiful or not . Her personality is great ....
I don't want to make a war. I just say what i think. Hope everyone ignore, and MarkKim i hope we talk in peace.

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
Hi C1ndy welcome back, miss u! u say it so rite C1ndy if ure so well loved,pop no extra publicity is needed like in yayas case! ty C1ndy!

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Halo clacken, c1ndy, Welcome back. Thanks to MarkKim for bringing u gals back.

Clacken, I was about to reply and saw yours. Well said. Nothing to add from me. What you said are true. Hahahaha

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
hi ladies how are you?? i miss you all!! 

sorry but i have to jump into defence for our dear girl.
hi markim... i know you emphasize that you are both yaya and kim's fan...but since you are both of their fans, why are you making comparisons?? how can you say kim's acting is better than yaya when acting in fact is SUBJECTIVE. it clearly shows that you favour kim more (which its perfectly OK) but please... show some respect for yaya. think about how will she feel if she read that comment? also, the question why you ask yaya is more popular.. there is a good and valid reason which i dont have to say but we yadechers know it in our heart. hope you don't take it the wrong way, just stating my opinions. support both whole heartedly as you have said! 

CaSURVIVOUR

Mrs.Urassaya_Sperbund_Kugimiya
MarkKim said:
I'm both Yaya and Kim's fan but I personally think that Kim is very pretty, beautiful and GORGEOUS than Yaya. Kim's acting also is better than that of Yaya's but I still don't understand why and how come Yaya gains more popularity than Kim?!!
Nadech looks great with both Yaya and Kim (infact Kim looks cute with anybody).
actually you're not welcome here(were not asking for your opinion)

insulting yaya is your peg if you're bitter about yaya's gaining more love from fans is not her fault kim is pretty but she looks matured and people knows she is dating jett .please respect the yadechers and yaya dont create war if you insist i'll give you what you want.

btw your idol's career is boring it is nothing compared to yaya please dont compare the young fresh looking lady to a cougar matured looking lady.seriously it will be unfair to your idol becuase yaya's status is a superstar to tell you honestly

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
Lovely_k said:
ALSO PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THIS SPECIFIC POINT IN FANCAM 3 THAT ARE AMAZING @CHAR POSTED 

@2:43-2:52 :spin:  OUR NADECH CHECKED OUT YAYA WHEN SHE TURNED AROUND HE PROB WAS LIKE DAMN MY GF IS HOTTT!!! HEHE HENCE THE PROTECTIVE ATTITUDE AT THE FASHION SHOW HEHE.  :coverlaf:  :loool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BtFpPJg0D_M

@lovely_k ... u make my day!!!! i love love this vid... send me straight to  :cloud9: 
nadech so naughty!!!gotcha!!!  :coverlaf:but i think the one taking the vid is even naughtier!!!  lol sizzlingggg....

CaSURVIVOUR

c1ndy said:
Hello dear MarkKim, If u are fans of Yaya and Kim please don make comparison. We Yadechers knows why Yaya is more famous but we don announce to the whole world. We just keep to ourselves and love them.
hi cindy and all

it is very clear she is only fond of kim alone i dont believe her claiming a fan of both yaya and kim.donnu why she is pretending maybe to bash yaya bec she is not happy her idol is not as hot as yaya.i feel sorry for envious people.

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
thanks @lovely for the jealous nadech clip at terminal 21 event! he kept looking at her side at every opportunity hahaha.... nadech is so cute! he stared longest at 1.43 -1.47 lol.... doesn't even care about the cameras on him! and rushed over to yaya's side once the photo taking is over hehehe omg cute cute max!! 

@nett thanks for the pic that says yadech are the 2 nicest kids, so happy that they are well loved by many! 

@vimalee thanks for the smelling oil, we sure need it! 

@bubba thanks for translation, i love how he mentions yaya is the real nang'ek hehehe... he could have just stopped at his mom but he didn't!!  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:

@mairoro a warm welcome to you!! hope you can join @lu to meet yadech in person! ^^

btw i saw pix of them drinking bubble tea during the c3 event.. did they share a cup? :D

and with the teaser pix from khun ja... i'm heading to c9 for the rest for this weekend! 

i dont know what HAK stands for but HAK you all lol! 

Sasha

sarNie Hatchling
awww we have basher invading our space already? somehow i'm not convinced that MarkKim is a fan of Yaya as his/her claim. infact i dont think MarkKim is even a fan of Kim, because if he/she really is she wouldnt bash other actor/actress and leave bad impression to Kim... MarkKim is only claiming he/she a fan of Kim to tarnish Kim's image... I pity Kim for having such a low fan like u.

@yk ~ long time dont see ur comments, i miss ur comments... ur sweet, hot and 'spicy'ness... serves anybody tries to put down our girl well.

@tippy  @clacken love ur comments  :highfive: well said

CaSURVIVOUR

huanzhu said:
fainted mode after seeing all the bed scene pictures :cloud9:

hi huanzhu

i want them naked lol! :woot:  i'm not contented at least removed nadech's clothes enough to trick us  :woot2:and everyone's imaginations go wild :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie: 

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
@yk i just saw a new thread saying kim has downgrade her relationship with jett to friends lol... btw love your spicy as ever comments lol! 

@sasha @clarken @cindy love your comments too!!  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cr: @ fastbeam she is so cute and talented!

cr as tagged

CaSURVIVOUR

Sasha said:
awww we have basher invading our space already? somehow i'm not convinced that MarkKim is a fan of Yaya as his/her claim. infact i dont think MarkKim is even a fan of Kim, because if he/she really is she wouldnt bash other actor/actress and leave bad impression to Kim... MarkKim is only claiming he/she a fan of Kim to tarnish Kim's image... I pity Kim for having such a low fan like u.

@yk ~ long time dont see ur comments, i miss ur comments... ur sweet, hot and 'spicy'ness... serves anybody tries to put down our girl well.

@tippy  @clacken love ur comments  :highfive: well said
hi Sasha

i'm missing everyone here too my duty become 12 hrs daily just recently and my day off became one day instead of two.well being busy is like having a lifestyle of yadech.i can not post here as much as i did before but i will do my best.

btw having overtime at work is fun and means more money just like yadech i meet my old freinds daily again and in fact we become close again and planning to go shopping together i confirmed in this situation if you get to see your friends daily the tendency is you will get closer more deeply and the possibility to DATE is very HIGH hahaha and so YADECH   :cheer: