[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol I think all out mind is after seeing these pictures haha I didn't know there's a Yadech.com? I shall check it out

Neezy- lol there's trick now & days to remove. Haha oyy, that's all bad! Lol hmmm I wonder tho do they ever get some along time???

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi vimalee like mc in fact i think all of us need da super tank of oil wif so much hotness, self medication 1st b4 oxy or bts team come in bcos we're all down !

nett

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Lovely_k for the hot bedroom scene. I am fainting...

Vimalee, your tank come in time.

Bubba, can't agree more with the comment. Only Mayumi (Yaya) can make Rhu San (Nadech) to have that symptoms.

Kashie, can share the translations on these scene here?

Neezy

sarNie Adult
M9 - I would like to think they do. I mean Nadech does have a house!!!! Even though he may not sleep there and use it to store fan gifts, but I would like to think that's their secret meet up spot! Hahaha. Okay, let me stop. Yaya's a good girl, let me not ruin her reputation and have Nadech get mad at me. *ahem* :)

Again, thanks everyone for sharing! Sweet dreams ka! I will be sleeping heavenly on cloud 9 with the rest of you girls tonight! Hopefully I'll wake up tomorrow to FIN some more!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hehe, you know that saying, "usually it's the innocent ones that are more wild" lol something along that line. I can't find the wording. Anyways, yes, Nong is a good girl!!!! ;) good night, sweet dreams & don't let the bed bug bites ;) grandmas saying I miss ❤

Hehe that's right Key ❤❤❤

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Yea FYI dj aeky is the host at terminal 21 n the previous one they had were yaya asked the audience
What's her middle name .. Lol

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
LOL I love you girls so much lol all the comments are too hilarious!!!! Good night @neezy Ill be going to bed too!! Good night everyone hak you guys See you in the morning but.... before I do take a look at this video of JEALOUS NADECH YOU CAN SEE THE GLARE HE GIVES THE GUY HE DIDNT EVEN FACE THE GUY TO NOP TO SAY GOOD BYE LIKE THE REST OF THE PEOPLE ON THE STAGE. LOL UM ITS THAT RYU INSTINCT IM TELLING YOU, THE GUY IS MESSING WITH HIS MAYUMI-YAYA HEHE

CHECK OUT:
@0.54
@1.01
@1.30 THIS IS THE BEST PART LOL SUPER SUPER JEALOUS MODE!!! RYU LETS GET EM
@1.43-1.51 Look at Nadech He looks super annoyed....Like why is this picture taking thing soo long hehe  :coverlaf:  :loool:
LOL AFTER HE'S NOT WAITING ANY LONGER TO COME TO YAYA'S SIDE BACK OFF MISTER CREEPY DUDE!!!  :arrg:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VtgI3dh6AYg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VtgI3dh6AYg

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lol i will try Neezy trick with quoting it lovely :) Well her trick work. Now, i just have to learn to copy & paste with my ipad or phone

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Lol i will try Neezy trick with quoting it lovely :) thxs
Check the post again I did post the link underneath video na ka have a good night

HAK ALL OF YOU!!! TAKE CARE 

XOXO 

Lovely_k

nett

sarNie Hatchling
m9, this is the link

www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VtgI3dh6AYg

You need to add http://

pinky3

sarNie Adult
nett said:
Greeting everyone!

Wow... I liked this IG lady comment. Even P' Ja agree.

The lady who made the comment is the one who took pics of them for tnnk , also the one ya wish happy bday too, the other name below is na 's aunt and the other lady below is mam kat bff ..lol