[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks everyone for sharing! I noticed his ears are red in a few pictures too. I wonder if it is the heat or was he shy? If so, why so shy nadech? Lol

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
MrsChum said:
Haha, thanks Vimalee and Lovely for pic and comment!! Nadech is very protective of his nong Sao. He watches Yaya every move :)

Here's another clip of the morning news about Yadech....
http://youtu.be/4ukwHxekD50
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4ukwHxekD50&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4ukwHxekD50
LAKORNHD ThaiTv

Thanks MrsChum for sharing the clip na.

Khun Sorayoot said the Marinon building almost collapsed because of so many people came to the merit market to see Nadech and Yaya.  It is a rare opportunity for people to meet the stars and at the same time to make donation for charity.  Many of them had to wait for three hours.  In one of the clip I heard the line monitor person asking people to move along because of so many people were waiting in the back.  Poor the people who didn't get a chance to take picture with Yadech because everybody wanted to take picture with them and it caused the long line.  Nadech and Yaya were at the Meet the Stars Market on the 3rd and Mae Kaew and Mae Pla were there on the 4th.   The Kathin merit will be held on October 27th at Karasin province.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Thanks Nett! Finally a post in English lol i also agree even tho i have nit met them haha
Thanks Vimalee! Good to hear that Yadech is still very popular :)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
bobby101 said:
@ Fyi I agreed he's very obvious and I can't stop laughing every time I look at that pic. And that guy stand next to her is not even good looking, can you imagine if it was someone was more handsome and good looking. LOL

At least at this event he was still smiling and greeting everyone.  Unlike the Siam Dara Awards in 2011, Tono (channel 5 actor and singer from Korn Kaen, the same hometown with Nadech) and Yaya both received the new rising stars awards and were interviewed by the media.  Nadech came in and another group of media asked him to wait until Yaya was done so they can interview them together.  Of course, Nadech was not too happy watching Yaya stood next to Tono talking and smiling.  He excused himself that he wanted to go inside first; however, the media detained him and asked him to wait again and you could see he was sulking.   Then he smiled from ear-to-ear when Yaya finally joined him.   What a possessive and jealous Pe Chai, hehehehe.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks everyone for sharing and Vimalee for translating.

It was so nice of Pe Anne to come and help Mae Pla and Mae Kaew selling.   Hope Pe Anne will have Yadech in mind for her next lakorn na.

cr:as tagged

bubba

Keep On Smiling
cr:Thaigossipstar

Nadech refuted dating newbie and said Yaya is the real nang'ek

Being koo jin that many ppl keep an eye on, the closest/best pe-nong Nadech Kugimiya and Yaya Urassaya paired up in the event for the fans to fin again.  Suddenly, there was a news that Nadech had a love interest with Nan, a newbie from Pe Ae, and had Yaya as a coverup!   This had Nadech quickly came out to clear the news.  It is not true and he did not know her personally!!

Nadech  said,  "This news is not true.   Seems to be more of a rumor.  I don't even know who Nan is.  If there is a picture of us then It prob. was taken at Pe Ae's house
                          because   we took lots of pictures with his new kids.   Pe Ae has a lot of new kids around 7-8 ppl.  But, we are not close personal friends."

"Is she trying to get famous?  Don't look at her that way.  I feel bad for her.   There is no real one or coverup one.   My mom is the real one knub.  
                         Yaya is the real nang'ek krub (laughing)."

"It was not often that I have a news with Pe Ae' s kid.  But, I don't feel anything krub."

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
thx for the explanation @vim, so he already showed how he feels a long time ago...ohhoo...

Vimalee said:
At least at this event he was still smiling and greeting everyone.  Unlike the Siam Dara Awards in 2011, Tono (channel 5 actor and singer from Korn Kaen, the same hometown with Nadech) and Yaya both received the new rising stars awards and were interviewed by the media.  Nadech came in and another group of media asked him to wait until Yaya was done so they can interview them together.  Of course, Nadech was not too happy watching Yaya stood next to Tono talking and smiling.  He excused himself that he wanted to go inside first; however, the media detained him and asked him to wait again and you could see he was sulking.   Then he smiled from ear-to-ear when Yaya finally joined him.   What a possessive and jealous Pe Chai, hehehehe.

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
@thx @vimalee and @bubba as always translating for us here  :grouphug:

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
Hi Ladies,

Ready set GO and IVE GONE TO CLOUD 9 AND IM STAYING PUT!! FULL OF FIN!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!! COMON GIRLS IM SMILING LIKE A SUPER IDIOT!!!  :woot:  :dance1:  :crush:  :spin:

P.S: NADECH EARS ARE RED HEHE WATTA GUY, THIS IS OBVIOUSLY THE BEDROOM SCENE COME ON MORE PLEASE!!!