[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Indeed he is very obvious here...I like him being jealous... :yahoo:  :yahoo:

Lovely_k said:
@Vim my dear lol LOVE LOVE LOVE your comment because I have pics to share to prove he does make his mark, He couldnt let some guy be next to her and give her that look ONLY HE CAN hehe

HERE IS A CLOSER LOOK!!

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
U're right @bubba, they're like living in their own world..I think they're in   :cloud9:  :cloud9:  :cloud9: 
hahah

bubba said:
Thanks MrsChum, Vimalee and Lovely for more cute pictures,  clips, and comments na.  Hahaha Nadech would find a way to get closer to nong!

Look at his hand.....

In their own world...

cr:as tagged

bobby101

sarNie Egg
@ Fyi I agreed he's very obvious and I can't stop laughing every time I look at that pic. And that guy stand next to her is not even good looking, can you imagine if it was someone was more handsome and good looking. LOL

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
keylargo said:
tyvm mc lovely 4 sweet pic, nadechs ears turned red !! i love how nadech kept looking back just 2b sure his gf wasnt taken advantage of cos tat guy gives me da creep ! finally he was besides his gf, nadech sure is proprietor of yaya n i love it ! thank goodness nadech is ever protective n caring towards his gf, way 2go !! ty mc lovely hak !

@key I don't realize nadech's ear turned red...but anyway it's a good sign though...I don't like the way that guy look at our girl, maybe this is why our boy is so protective to our girl, because he doesn't trust that guy...heheh...love nadech's reaction so much...  :heart:  :heart:  :lol2:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
bobby101 said:
Between my laptop, iPad, iPhone I can only vote 6 votes every hour, I wish there is a better way! :( but I'm not giving up su su till the end. Anyone have update on the vote leading score/ percentage?

Auw @bobby I'm feeling more guilty than u, I can't vote every 30mins for this past 2 days  :cry1:  :cry1: hope can do it better on this weekend...su su su !!!

Charlenem

sarNie Adult
yaya kugimiya said:
hi Charlenem and all

to be honest i'm not really ok if yadech is being paired with anyone else but since it's inivitable being both are superstar.i will just keep on watching their old lakorns together everytime i'm missing yadech.i hope when time comes yadech will be having lakorns with different partners i will still be ok if i keep on seeing them doing merits and events together :heart: 

i'm sorry but i dont see any sparks when jm is being paired to yaya :yuck:
@yk
lol, u r so lovely, i understand u totally. but let u choose, jj and jm, who u think is better to pair with yaya? dont tell me u choose jj, so i will :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: . hahahaha, ok,  stop kidding. same here as u, if yadech can play together forever, it would be the best but we all know it is imposible. so since they have to pair with others, for me, i just dont hope to see they pair with someone i dont like.

actually, yaya and mario, would be my first choice. :pervie:

btw, whoever they pair up with, just pls no kiss on lips scene... i cant imagine they kiss another ppl, esp. yaya and jj........... :annoyed:

here is some nice from pitta

http://youtu.be/NMzzVGDoOZ4

sorry for might repost, here is some moments i do like from yesterday

cr as tagged

i like her eyes on him, her pose close to him, that is so soft and sweet. hey, sister, it is not on set filming, dont need to be so sweet with your onscreen sweetheart unless he is the real one for u too :pervie: :pervie:

it has been 3 yrs with the staring full of care and love, keep on, let us see it all of ur life.

we dont want to show the sweetness between us, we just cant help to control our affection.

btw, it seemed like they paired up their watches yesterday, and their body touches were really so natural and comfortable, yaya was obviously so sweet towards nadech....i dont know what to say, just see them on the photos, every photo is full of sweet and love, how strange it is?! or it is just me, delusional me :scratchhead2: ?

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
bobby101 said:
@ Fyi I agreed he's very obvious and I can't stop laughing every time I look at that pic. And that guy stand next to her is not even good looking, can you imagine if it was someone was more handsome and good looking. LOL

I can see it soooooo clear @bobby   :loool:  :loool:  :loool:

fyi

sarNie Hatchling
Oh no...I ran out of like and thank...guess I have to take a rest, it's so late right now..heheheh

@m9 @cookies @charlene @mrschum @lovely @bubba thx for the pics and clips na ka 
@cookies, @charlene @vimalee @pinky love those translation u shared to us

for everyone, I just wanna say I love u all ladies, thx for giving this feeling 'at home' here...

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Hey ladies! Miss you all! Haven't been on here much (actually at all) anyway, just wanna stop by and say hi to everyone! Thank you all for doing a wonderful job on this thread!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA AND LOVELY! I wish you ladies the best, from the bottom of my heart! Meeting you guys through here have been a blessing! I wish you girls a great year and many more to come! :)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
I can't stop giggling over Nadech's protective pics! It's just like Nadech to make his move! So brave and daring as always! Lol.

Anyway, LOVE the pics of Yadech at the merit market! I love seeing Nadech touched his nong even if it's just for a few seconds! I just wish he grabbed her and hug her from behind like how he did in TNNKK! Lol. From Yaya's outfit and the open-heart back, she would gladly welcome the hug! Love our girl! Always keeping it classy, yet so sexy! Anyway, one last thing, did any of you guys notice how Nadech ears are RED in the market pics?!!! Only Yaya can make our daring guy sooo shy! Love it!

Anyway, wish I could stay longer but life calls for me. Miss you all! Can't wait to check out all the new video links soon (hopefully when I get home and when I have time).

PS - Bobby, love your comment!!!! Imagine if there was a HOT guy checking Yaya out!! Nadech would seriously pull out all the fighting moves he learned from RS and do some damage on that guy! Lol. Jk.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Neezy said:
Is it me or is his ear RED?!!! Our handsome, brave, daring guy so shy around his nong! Who else but Yaya can make him like this?! Lol.
It's just the hottttt weather .... :loool: :loool:

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
@Charlenem : no u not ....i think all of us already in :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:
@Neezy @MrsChum : yeah yeah weather just an excuses...but we know the what it's   :coverlaf:  :coverlaf: