[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
cookiies said:
This is totally my reaction after I have seen what MarkKim wrote 

SERIOUSLY???????

''I'm both Yaya and Kim's fans but I personally think that Kim is very pretty, beautiful and Gorgeous than Yaya''

''Kim's acting also is better than Yaya's''

Damn, YOU REALLY ARE a ''fan of Yaya''
***************************************************************************************************
''I'm both Yaya and Kim's fan but I personally think that Kim is very pretty, beautiful and GORGEOUS than Yaya. Kim's acting also is better than that of Yaya's but I still don't understand why and how come Yaya gains more popularity than Kim?!!

Nadech looks great with both Yaya and Kim (in fact Kim looks cute with anybody)''

First of all I think you should stop saying that you're ''also are a fan of Yaya'' since it's obviously clear that you're not. 

This is the main reason why I hate Kim and I got to give the credit to her fans for making me hate her!.

Even if I hate her I don't go to her threads just to bash and compare her to someone else, I just don't go to her threads. Why would I waste my time on things/people I don't like. And SOME of  Kim's fans  should learn it as well.. If u don't like Yaya or someone else then don't go to threads. 

Whenever you praise Kim, you always end up bashing another actress down, and the actress that you girls end up bashing the most is my favourite actress (Yaya). IF you think that by bashing Yaya or another actress will be good for Kim then just keep continue bashing whoever you girls want. But IF you're going to bash or compare Yaya with Kim THEN do it somewhere else cause I'm actually not interested in knowing how ''Better Kim'' is :) 

''Why is Yaya more popular then Kim??''

hmmm.... I will let you figure that out on your own

Dear, Yaya's hater! This is my message to all of you :D

The only exercise some people get is running their mouth

They always thrive off of creating nothing but drama and gossip.

Btw does Yaya's name taste so good in your mouth?

I bet it does, cause I noticed that they can't stop saying it!

No matter if you Love her or hate her, you're still paying attention to her.

And you're probably paying more attention to Yaya then the one you actually like.  

Someone told me that if people talk shit about you, it means that you are very important!

So I guess it's true when people say that you should love your haters and thank them for making our Yaya so important in their life!

Don't hate on someone you know you can never break, someone your words don't hurt, someone you CAN'T BE.

Oh, now when I talk about the haters they do remind me of crickets, You know why??

Cause they make a lot of noise, you hear them but you never see them and when you pass them they get quiet! 

BACK TO YADECH MOOD!!!! 

Are they trying to KILL ME!??? those pictures!!!!!!
Very creative and well said @cookiies :flowers: :flowers: :heart: :heart: :heart: everyone comment! Also :thanks: everyone for all the cute pic :heart: it very much :heart: :heart:

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:welcome1: mairoro and enjoy your stay!

@lu and mai, I'm so excited for you to attend the Seventeen Magazine Awards on the 11th.

We will camp out here and we want the full detailed report about Yadech:  from their staring, eyes contact, skin ship and everything about them, j/k.

I'm just glad you two will be there.....so so lucky.   Have a great time for us!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
@mairoro, welcome to the thread na.   Wow......I'm so happy for you and Lu!!!   Wish I could  go too!!!

Another mag. for our lovely girl.   Yaya looks so pretty in the Lemonade mag.

LOL, Yadech spend time together often....they even have the same habit..

Yadech after work.....

cr:as tagged, @lemonade, NY Home at Pantip

fuzzi

sarNie Egg
Falada said:
Thanks everyone for the post, videos, pictures, and updates.

Loving your guys comments about how talented Yaya is. :thumbsup:  She really is, and @Clacken Love your comment. :D Everyone fighting! :arrg:

Just like huanzhu says : Different people, Different Perspectives!
​Thanks you guys! You all rock!  :clap:  :thumbup: 
Welcome back, Neezy, nykim, bobby, Tippytoes, luluvyaya. :D
Welcome, fuzzi, 

thanks lots Falada...

pinky3

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Last thing I want to share before I get ready for work :)
Please check this VIDEO LINK: http://distilleryimage0.s3.amazonaws.com/b2170e082de011e3bc0822000a1f9737_101.mp4

NADECH SAYS " Go get something to put on her shoulders (he really said neck but you know what he means)"
How sweet what a caring guy, He will never stop looking out for his nang ek!!  :heart:  :crush:  :spin:
Thanks nadech say find a cloth to cover nong..aww
Nadech only like to spank the old lady that he adored.. he did it to that short lady in tnnk who tease yaya about being number 2..lol
During the dara market , at the end i think yaya was annoyed about something , i didnt hear what na say to her in english but i think she respond saying she told them..lol she went to make a phone called and after na made an excuse that they have to leave now..wonder what..hmm

As for kim/jett apparently kim asked them to changed their status from bfgf to just friends or pee nong.. There is no third hand or anything.. is becuz of timing and their busy schedule.. there is a chance for them to b bfgf again , but as of now she wants to slow things down..

imomo

sarNie Hatchling
fuzzi said:
Just wonder that why Yaya has less work with the veterans actor?
She work with p'aum and p' por recently but I do wish for her to have more work with other veterans actor. I really hope she will be in the mafia luerd muungkorn because there are a alot great veteran actor in this series but I guess the chance is low because all pra'nang is already confirmed. I want yaya to pair with p'ken T. In the future.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Thanks Lovely and pinky3!

I listened to that very short clip about five times and heard he said get something to cover nong.  He was not only asking but also showed with his action because it was very loud in there.   Nadech is concerned for his nong sao because after taking off the jacket Yaya only had sleeveless dress on and it was probably cold in there with the air conditioning on.

nthu_83

sarNie Egg
How are you ladies doing today???? First thank you everyone in here bringing all the news,pix and video about yadech.  I saw our thread jumping fast and wonder why. After going back to check and i know why lolzzzz , we have a special visitor. I guess visitor see us posting picture, video and news about yadech is not enough. He/she wants to know how deep is our love for Yadech, and i guess he/she is drowning by now. Yaya is always my number 1. I like Kim too but I've never gone to their thread to compare her with Yaya even if they are not best friend. I don't want any fan war and not a chance for other people saying that Yaya's fan is bashing or comparing her with other daras. We are the best Yadech's fans in the world right ^_^ . Have a good weekend ladies !!!!

luloveyaya

sarNie Juvenile
Morning Ladies, so fresh this morning with below pictures, seem like she will be busy today ^^ Wish you ladies a great SUNDAY great SUNDAY lalala :heart: :heart: :heart:

ชาวยโสธรอย่าลืมไปให้กำลังใจน้องญาญ่าและร่วมสนุกกับยำยำกันนะคะ โปรแกรมวันนี้
11.20 ร้านนานาภัณฑ์
12.20 บิ๊กซี
15.00 ร้านบิ๊กแคท

IG:nytogether พรีเซนเตอร์ยำยำออกเดินทางแล้วค่ะ เจอกันที่ยโสธรนะคะ
http://instagram.com/p/fGnKyBMPPf/

Cookiies, your post in response to markkim's comment totally made me crack up!  Good job!

bubba said:
Good Morning Everyone!!!  esp. to you, keylargo.  Yep so agree with you my dear.
Thank you everyone for sharing na.

Wow.....this thread sure moves so fast.   Good job ladies.    Did I miss something here?  Oh well, I need to go back and read.

Love love this pictures :heart: :heart: :heart:

cr:as tagged

Just got down from cloud9  and have to go back up again hehe
But,  before I go I just want to emphasize that YAYA IS MY number ONE!!!

These photos made my morning!

hsdsfan

sarNie Hatchling
Who is more beautiful, who is a better actress, who deserves to be popular I don't really care. All I know is that I'm a fan of Yaya and I don't feel the need to sit down and compare her to other actresses because I'm confident in the person that she is. But why is Yaya so popular? Maybe this might answer the question

"Lets just say in the entertainment industry there are many people with huge egos. I feel refreshed (by Yaya) who always has an aura of sincerity. Whatever she says, I believe her completely. I have not met a person like this in the entertainment industry in a long time. "-- Ananda Everingham 

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi cookiies ntu hsdsfan thailakornfanforever i feel so much strong yaya love from yr posts, ty always a pleasure reading them ! u know ure always warmly welcome dun b a stranger!

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
good morning lu, wish u a beautiful sunday ! im so happy u girls r attending 17 event ! thanks 4 v cute pic of yaya in harlem pants she rocks it, v young n edgy ! wish nadech was wif her 4event ! ty lu !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi bubba lovely waking 2c yr pic vdo surely make a great day 4me, ty my dearest girls, hope ure hving a nice saturday evening ! x
hehe bubba wud u join me ...after work yadech will proceed 4time alone dinner or any lone time together, nadech look ready 4it !

keylargo

sarNie Oldmaid
hi m9 i remember uve booked 4a vaca 2 HI in oct, hope i remember correctly, just 12 wish u a fab fun hols, lots of sunnies n laughter ! x

Mairoro

sarNie Egg
Vimalee said:
:welcome1: mairoro and enjoy your stay!

@lu and mai, I'm so excited for you to attend the Seventeen Magazine Awards on the 11th.

We will camp out here and we want the full detailed report about Yadech:  from their staring, eyes contact, skin ship and everything about them, j/k.

I'm just glad you two will be there.....so so lucky.   Have a great time for us!

bubba said:
@mairoro, welcome to the thread na.   Wow......I'm so happy for you and Lu!!!   Wish I could  go too!!!

Another mag. for our lovely girl.   Yaya looks so pretty in the Lemonade mag.

LOL, Yadech spend time together often....they even have the same habit..

Yadech after work.....

cr:as tagged, @lemonade, NY Home at Pantip
Thank you guys , i and ss lu will try all our best. But with my pour English =((. So maybe ss Lu will write this But my friend said that Seventeen award is private event so hope that we can see them in red carpet  or when the event ends.