[Ch3] Rising Sun Series 2: Roy Fun Tawan Duerd (Makers Y)

nykim

sarNie Egg
Awwwww...... I just died looking at the bedroom scene....
Lolz at khun ja teasing: today has only scenes....... At the bedroom#rising sun!!!!

Anyway guys u can vote as many times as possible!!! No need to wait every thirty minutes.. Just clear your cache and cookies...

I used 4 devices to vote... Repeatedly do the same.. And can vote pretty fast.. Like can easily get 100 votes a day. And I simply used all random names/emails//phone numbers etc.. Let's su su!!! :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Ready set GO and IVE GONE TO CLOUD 9 AND IM STAYING PUT!! FULL OF FIN!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!! COMON GIRLS IM SMILING LIKE A SUPER IDIOT!!!  :woot:  :dance1:  :crush:  :spin:

P.S: NADECH EARS ARE RED HEHE WATTA GUY, THIS IS OBVIOUSLY THE BEDROOM SCENE COME ON MORE PLEASE!!!

OMG, Lovely!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: let me join you! Will camp up there with you until the BTS team come and recuse us ..... Hehe
:thanks: ja

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
lol @m9 here is this link let me know if this time it doesn't work :)

THE CUTEST PERV MOMENT IS AT 2:44 - 2:52 link not working please see MY RESCUE GIRL @MC's post just a couple after this :)

Neezy

sarNie Adult
Thanks Lovely for the clip and pic! Thanks Bubba for the translation!

M9 - I learned a shortcut. If you're on your phone and can't see the link.....just "quote" the comment, then copy and paste the link from there! :)

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Lovely_k said:
<p>@m9 lol stil not working here this should work now..... Let me know nah</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>lol the PERV moment is at <span style="color:#ff0000;"><span style="font-size:18px;">2:44-2:52</span></span> hehe</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p><a href="http://www.m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=BtFpPJg0D_M">http://www.m.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=BtFpPJg0D_M</a></p>
Is this the mv you wants lovely??

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BtFpPJg0D_M&feature=youtu.be&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DBtFpPJg0D_M%26feature%3Dyoutu.be

Lovely_k

sarNie Adult
@mc thank you but I needed Fancam 3 that @char posted can you help me post it please
@m9 I'm sorry dear I fudged too many times :( in posting the link

GIRLS MA KAEW LIKED @YOSSIEBISTRO IG PIC OF YADECH IN THE BEDROOM WOOT WOOT

Here is a pic, This event was from a while ago but I don't think we had seen it before

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
:welcome1: back nykim.  We miss you na.     :thanks: for the translation and the info!
Awww, khun Ja, the producer, sure knows how to tease us......" today has only scenes.......in the bedroom. "    :shock2: :coverlaf: :spin: :lmao3: :spicy:

Many fans in Thailand are fainting right now because of the picture above so some very caring folks sent them the smelling/massaging oil.

"Use for smelling and massaging....all in one tube"    MrsChum, do you need one?

credit as tagged and NY Family at Pantip FB

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Hehe I just watch it! He had to look away quickly to make sure no one catches him & then play it off like there's something bugging his eyes Lol
Oh Nadech! Yes, she has a big butt haha

Neezy

sarNie Adult
In the link Lovely and MrsChum posted, I can't see very well but is there a mark on Nadech's neck @2:08 ??? I don't know what it is, I'm not close to a computer so I can't see up close. But if it is a mark.....can it be a love bite from Yaya?!! Lol.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
OMG.....just wake up from fainting......thanks so much Lovely for sharing those super duper sweet pictures na.

@nykim, welcome back,  sure miss you mak mak na and thanks for the info.  Yadechers su su na.
@Vimalee, thanks for the tank haha.

One of the comments that I love the most on this picture.
Lovely_k said:
Hi Ladies,

Reposting I cant get enough

"There is only one person who can make Ryu Sung has these symptoms.....ears turn red.....nose flares...has to be.....the only woman in his heart (the real nang'ek)....
Dr.  Mayumi (Ya)...the only beautiful lady."

I totally agree with this comment!!!  Love this scene! :dance2: :cloud9:

Neezy

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Lmao @ Neezy ....a hickey???? Haha I can't even imagine!! Ok I lied, my imagination is going wild...lol

Okay, so I didn't see anything. Maybe just a shadow?
That's what I was thinking. My phone is super small and I'm so blind, I had to ask you guys just to confirm! Lol. SORRY for the false hope! But oh my....could you just imagine if it was true?!!! Yadech will be rocking turtlenecks in 90 degrees weather all day! Haha. Here's a printscreen shot from my phone. For a minute, it looked like there was something there.