[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Hahah, this thread was moved quickly to the old lakorns section for some reason LOL.

I remember ken's lakorn RUK KhuN tao fah wasn't moved at all when the lakorn was over for like 3 weeks.

Hope there are no MK haters out there because we will still be updating in the TRRR thread.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
^ i was thinking about it da same as well hehehe wake up and got in and was shock!! I was where is PCKK hehehe than found it a minutes afterward lol...

Anyways still be coming back here for more clip if we girl still posting them up here lol

lan26

sarNie Egg
Hehe @Sweet_09, you can call me Danielle :) SYV4ever is my stage/username hahahahaha :)

---
Meadow's MK fever is ever higher than mine. lol So high I can feel it. haha

I like this picture. :kiss2:

And yes, Mark hip-bump Kim was funny!! Makes me anxious for this concert!!! :dance1: :dance1:
Photos of this concert is sooooo adorable!!
I like the pic very much for its feelig~
MK is best!!!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
you know, since TRRR is still MK related we can spazz in there using the mini-concert and other news clip! I dont see why any MK fans would object? Lmao!

but now that PCKK is gone, things do feel dead around lakorn thread...miss MK, Mark, Kim and those lovey dovey sweetness of them!

--
Yes, Sweet_09, call me Danielle instead of my stage name lol =P

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
You guys still updating lol. I find it hard to part from this thread. So much memos -cries- Anyways. Mk is just too cute!!!
Lol bc MK are still having many events hahahah

do u have the video "Mark hip-bump Kim' ? show us LOL
lol--it was a brief moment :) Kim was blowing kisses not realizing Mark hip-bump her til she got knocked away LOL it was cute but goofy of Mark as usual lol, start at :14 seconds :)

lan26

sarNie Egg
Lol bc MK are still having many events hahahah

lol--it was a brief moment :) Kim was blowing kisses not realizing Mark hip-bump her til she got knocked away LOL it was cute but goofy of Mark as usual lol, start at :14 seconds :)

They look so happy! And at last Mark took a photo for Kim right?

fun

Expired Sarnie
Hahah, this thread was moved quickly to the old lakorns section for some reason LOL.

I remember ken's lakorn RUK KhuN tao fah wasn't moved at all when the lakorn was over for like 3 weeks.
Admin and Mods are doing their job. Dancy, who basically does most of the moderating around the lakorn threads was gone for that whole month because she had no internet. So none of the lakorn were updated then. That was why Ruk Khun Tao Fah and a few others were not moved. Not that you care but just to clarify. It is moved for a reason.

I was going to give my review but my train of thought just vanished.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Admin and Mods are doing their job. Dancy, who basically does most of the moderating around the lakorn threads was gone for that whole month because she had no internet. So none of the lakorn were updated then. That was why Ruk Khun Tao Fah and a few others were not moved. Not that you care but just to clarify. It is moved for a reason.

I was going to give my review but my train of thought just vanished.
Uhh, ok.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Komchadluek (A popular Thai newspaper) asked Mark if he could spend the night with 1 person who would it be. And Mark answered KIM. *screams!*

Source:http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20121110/144325/เม้าท์นอกจอ.html#.UKBiR-RLVco

lan26

sarNie Egg
Komchadluek (A popular Thai newspaper) asked Mark if he could spend the night with 1 person who would it be. And Mark answered KIM. *screams!*

Source:http://www.komchadluek.net/detail/20121110/144325/เม้าท์นอกจอ.html#.UKBiR-RLVco
But after that Mark explained that he chose Kim just because of their recent pair in lakron.
Whatever, Mark's answer is enough good.
MK is best!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I love that MK are reuniting, it's not like they're reuniting for the same roles..... 3NNT was drama, PCKK was comedy, and TRRR is gonna be something different than the first 2 because Kim will possibly get married 3 times in that lakorn.

I want more aggressive/angry Mark for TRRR!

Meadow

sarNie Adult
MK rehearsing for the PCKK concert -- so cute how they both forgot some the lyrics, they look so close to each other too. :)

new pics from the set.
cr: prinfanclub

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • o m g, this is so sad that this is at the "old lakorn" section alrady.hahha. I'm so used to having it at the other one. So sad to be already seeing this here.hahah.. Oh well. Love PCKK!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Teaser for the concert.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyOq2b_c_j4&list=UU01sRKK7uec3IxyDMJs9Kbw&index=3&feature=plpp_video

markimbarry

sarNie Hatchling
Love MK forever. Haters can say whatever they wanna say, but the high ratings just proved them wrong and these 2 are definitely meant for each other on screen. The ending rating is equivalent to Rang Ngao ratings. HA!

I'll always support Mark & Kim together no matter what other people say. Just my opinion.

i agree :)

im having mk fever cant get enough of them lol