[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh man just finish watching PCKK on YouTube...and god I have to say...it was full I mean FULL of sweet and love scene...I love where he kiss her...love when she surprise them...love love love da beach scene!!! Love da part when he put her shoes on her and where he lead her to his lap...love da ending kissing scene!!! OMG!!! No wonder PCKK 2012 got a HUGH rating...because it was act by MarKim and direct by Ann!!! MK fever is so freaking HIGH!!! Haven't felt like this ever since KAteam!!!

LOVE MK!!! :D

lan26

sarNie Egg
Oh man just finish watching PCKK on YouTube...and god I have to say...it was full I mean FULL of sweet and love scene...I love where he kiss her...love when she surprise them...love love love da beach scene!!! Love da part when he put her shoes on her and where he lead her to his lap...love da ending kissing scene!!! OMG!!! No wonder PCKK 2012 got a HUGH rating...because it was act by MarKim and direct by Ann!!! MK fever is so freaking HIGH!!! Haven't felt like this ever since KAteam!!!

LOVE MK!!! :D
Totally!!! MK is soooo sweet to everyone!!!
love them~
And congratulates to Kim~So proud of her!!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
Congrats to my Kimmy for winning the awards.
I am so proud of her. She definitely deserves it.
I still can't get over this lakorn yet. I am rewatching it all over again.
I still have high fever of MarKim^^

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
OMG kimmy won two awards. Ninja you won't barely be at RP thread too? I remember we use to be so hype at that thread but then PCKK released such cute pics, RP needs some spoilers so I can be more active there!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
MK's message to the fans :) Mark was not ready lol he's such a dork lol =P Kim is so beautiful when she speaks, so prim and proper :)

Lmao--Mark's dancing was hilarious while Kim was performing her part LOL hilarious; the crew were so into it too. lol

Sweet_09

Mark is so freaking funny and handsome...Kimmy look gorgeous!!! So sweet and pretty...

SonYukView4ever

Why Meadow??? :cry: lol =P I am posting now because technically MK still have the mini-concert and some other clips popping here and there for me to enjoy. haha

Meadow

sarNie Adult
4 weeks of PCKK was not enough..... it shouldn't have aired 3 times a week lol. but congrats on the high rating though! wow, an overall rating of 11.4 and 17.6 bangkok rating is pretty darn HIGH! so unexpected.

cr: banmark & pantip.

Hahah, Kim was blowing kisses at the camera and Mark decides to bump his hip against hers lol (0:15).

Sweet_09

MK is so sweet...all these won't be as good as lakorn tat it running but at least it keeping my fever high!!!
Waiting for da concert or wat-so-ever SonYukView4ever posting. Hehehe can't wait LOL

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Love MK forever. Haters can say whatever they wanna say, but the high ratings just proved them wrong and these 2 are definitely meant for each other on screen. The ending rating is equivalent to Rang Ngao ratings. HA!

I'll always support Mark & Kim together no matter what other people say. Just my opinion.

Sweet_09

Thanks to all da wonderful pics of MK & Ann and da wonderful member of PCKK 2012!!! Seeing this make me miss them already... :cry1:

SonYukView4ever

MK is so sweet...all these won't be as good as lakorn tat it running but at least it keeping my fever high!!!
Waiting for da concert or wat-so-ever SonYukView4ever posting. Hehehe can't wait LOL
Hehe @Sweet_09, you can call me Danielle :) SYV4ever is my stage/username hahahahaha :)

---
Meadow's MK fever is ever higher than mine. lol So high I can feel it. haha

I like this picture. :kiss2:

And yes, Mark hip-bump Kim was funny!! Makes me anxious for this concert!!! :dance1: :dance1: