[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching the last episode :)

- The van scene was hilarious and it was cute how Khun Tum was like "If you don't get off this van, I will kiss you in front of everybody" and Cha-Aim still refused and he just kissed her like crazy LOL

- The wedding photoshoot scene was great and Khun Tum looked so in love with Cha-Aim
- The confrontation/real kissing scene was EPIC and so unexpected. Enough said.
- It was funny how Cha-Aim friends lied to Cha-Aim and told her that Khun Tum already got married to someone else.

- Loved how Khun Tum brought out the cinderella shoes and made Cha-Aim sit on his lap while he put on her shoes for her. And they kept kissing each other afterwards -- so sweet!

Overall, this was such an enjoyable lakorn with tons of sweet scenes..... I had butterflies the entire time watching scenes between MK. Their love look so real..... and I agree that their chemistry is equivalent to Anne & Ken.

Loved 3NNT and I love this lakorn too. No wonder MK are paired up again for a 3rd lakorn -- this couple works naturally well together, which is rare to find nowadays.

I'm having the same situation too ....."butterflies in my stomach" and 1000% agree MK chemistry is equivalent to P'Anne & P'Ken

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
WOW!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: Srsly, 17.6 for BKK!!! Thats incredibly amazing!!!!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:
and 11.4, hitting double digit for ch3 is excruciating high!! WOW!!! :woot2:

Oh man, Congrats MK! Great job! :dance1: :dance1: Love you two!
Now, Im expecting even better script and acting in the future from you both!!! Lmao :numchuck: :dance1:

Only 1 word to describe OMG !!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

puca

sarNie Juvenile
is he part he kisses her on he bus in ep. 12?
bus scene cut for you: (credit KimmyStation2)

prewedding scene: (credit KimmyStation2)

hmm, guess i'm still in denial that pckk ended... i'm rewatching all the cute scenes in this lakorn

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! Last episode was full of sweetness. I have not laughed this hard since going into depression after the BigBang concert in Anaheim LOL! The scene when Amika's face is finally revealed and everyone started fainting OMFG I laughed so hard...I thought I pee in my pants. Too funny!

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
when tum saw chaaim and pong hugging in non's house the played etc's song, made everything so much sader :cry:

i can't believe tomorrow's the end, i'll have to go rewatch everything
the only reason i'm not that sad is because i know they will have a lakorn together again <3
it's this is the song that has been play in ep 12 ?

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
These pictures were just posted and I am not sure if they are recent or not but our girl Kim won HOTTEST FEMALE Award! So happy for her! Congrats nong'Kim! :)

----
LOL, a gay fan who's amazingly tall. HAHAHA

MK :)

I will always miss them all. I remember where this picture was taken, at the airport when Kim was leaving Thailand. MK narak!

@Ninja007 I might ask you to do future translation for me :) I understand the hostility at some lakorn threads. See you in TRRR!!! :)

Lol, had to share this picture because I couldnt recognize Mark or Kim until some fans tagged Mark. lol Funny GG

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Cr: Banmark
9 Nov. 9.0(13.2,8.2)
10 Nov. 10.3(14.3,9.6)
11 Nov. 11.4(17.6/10.3)
WOW...MK have a HIGH rating for da last epi...their even better than some Ppls think they should be!!! WOW due to work from yetaerday & school today...i'll be catching up watching da last episdoe but love all da caps scene and pics of a concert lol...thaanks!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
WOW!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: Srsly, 17.6 for BKK!!! Thats incredibly amazing!!!!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:
and 11.4, hitting double digit for ch3 is excruciating high!! WOW!!! :woot2:

Oh man, Congrats MK! Great job! :dance1: :dance1: Love you two!
Now, Im expecting even better script and acting in the future from you both!!! Lmao :numchuck: :dance1:
IKR!!! I want to see them in a slap&kiss lakorn lol...go MK!!! Da rating must be a shock to those HATER LOL

Meadow

sarNie Adult
IKR!!! I want to see them in a slap&kiss lakorn lol...go MK!!! Da rating must be a shock to those HATER LOL
Agreed. Haters to the left LOL.

MK are definitely considered as a koo kwan now cuz they brought in high ratings for the channel again. Woo hooo! The new generation of Anne and Ken.

NoixdeCoco

sarNie Egg
normally Thai lakorn DVD it's with english sub? bcuz fans like me non thai really need it to understand more what their are saying
sometimes but not systematically :-(
I got a few last year but other movies I wanted were not subtitled so i had to renounce getting them

NoixdeCoco

sarNie Egg
too right!!!!!!LOL they will probably need some time to recover from their foolishness. the boomerang they have thrown is returning right to their hands and it will hurt . everyone has the right to like or not whatever they want but why being so virulent about people? this is just crazy. if you don't like, don't watch and that's all.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Agreed. Haters to the left LOL.
Lmao! Good one!

---

Kim did win two awards!!! Where is p'Mark? lol poor boy, the media doesnt favor him because I know Mark has a HUGE fanbase. lol =P booo...lol jkjk I'd like to see Mark win some big awards too. haha