[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
the end scene i seriously wanted to cap every moment it was one of the best end soooo swwwwwwwwettttttttttt sooooo lovellyyyyy sooo romantic loved it :crush: :crush: :crush: 

hahahahahaha :lmao3: 

he take a moment and ge grump his brave and say the big words "i need someone.... to spend life with" ohhh 

but crazy chaem she laughed at him hahhahaha :ghehe: he tried not to laugh that scene was very natural haha

:D  :coverlaf:  :coverlaf:  :lolyup:

now stop it time to be romantic :crush: :crush: :crush: i fangirling every time he hug her sooo hot and sweet at the same time 

her expression show how she feel in that hug :crush: :blush: :blush: sooo cuuttttee 

aaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy kiss in the shoulder  i real and a long deep kiss not a light one sexy  :drool:  :drool:

i love the way he touche her the way she respond to that touch and the look she gave him aaaaaaa beautiful , love is soo beautiful 

again his stare he is ready to kiss 

:blush: :blush: the kiss is not completed he miss the goal hahaha

come here baby sit in my lap :crush: :crush:

i want to treat you like a cindrella  :spin:  :spin:

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

loo at how she hug him tight and look at his face reaction he melted  :drool:

forehead kiss 

and they lived happy ever after :heart: :heart: :heart: i loved every moment of this lakorn on of the lakorn i will never get tired repeating it