[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hehe I'm having an MK fever! lol
Cannot wait for many more of their work together in the future!
I want to see that mini concert already!!!!!!

--
I want to know what the rating is for the finale. Joop joop!

usthai

sarNie Juvenile
OMG the kiss is so EPIC!!!!!!!!!!
The ending was so good. I screamed when Mark kissed Kim. It was so unexpected.
I am going to buy the DVD of this lakorn.
I just can't believe that it's the end of this lakorn. So sad.
MarKim are so incredible together as a couple.
Love MarKim^^

NoixdeCoco

sarNie Egg
I just finished watching it....how awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was so sweet that my teeth almost fell off:)
they really gave us a fantastic finale. it will be difficult to watch anything in the future without comparing it somehow to THIIIIIIS. they really impressed me with how they un-noodled the plot within such a short time, revealed her identity and finished it on a sweet note after a bit of sentimental mess. it was done cleverly, did not feel rushed, the acting was brilliant. i absolutely loved it.

yn2948

sarNie Hatchling
Screencap of MK's surprise EPIC REAL KISS SCENE!
cr: as tagged.

Khun Tum also says "When I told you that I hate you Cha-Aim, I actually love you. The more I'm around you, I love you even more." TOO SWEET.

Kim cries really well and beautifully too :)

Real kiss starts around 2:31.

Khun Tum kissing Cha-Aim in front of everyone because she wouldn't get off the van.

thanks for sharing meadow.

love the unexpected kissing scene between Mark & Kim!

MK seem to have a strong chemistry equivalent to Ken & Anne :)

SonYukView4ever

Wic 3 Yaam Bai; PCKK. Surprise me the mini-concert will be an hour and half long. wow!! Looking forward to it! They also mentioned this is a new show just started with ch3. Pretty interesting isn't it? =P
Cr. KimmyStation

MK sing "Ya mong ma dai mai". Looking forward to it.

The four beautiful girls of the lakron singing "WOW WOW WOW" one of my fav. OST from the lakorn too. :)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Can't believe MK will have their own concert for their own lakorn! That's the first time that anything like that ever happened.

Loved how Mark kept taking pics of Kim and everybody else :)

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching the last episode :)

- The van scene was hilarious and it was cute how Khun Tum was like "If you don't get off this van, I will kiss you in front of everybody" and Cha-Aim still refused and he just kissed her like crazy LOL

- The wedding photoshoot scene was great and Khun Tum looked so in love with Cha-Aim
- The confrontation/real kissing scene was EPIC and so unexpected. Enough said.
- It was funny how Cha-Aim friends lied to Cha-Aim and told her that Khun Tum already got married to someone else.

- Loved how Khun Tum brought out the cinderella shoes and made Cha-Aim sit on his lap while he put on her shoes for her. And they kept kissing each other afterwards -- so sweet!

Overall, this was such an enjoyable lakorn with tons of sweet scenes..... I had butterflies the entire time watching scenes between MK. Their love look so real..... and I agree that their chemistry is equivalent to Anne & Ken.

Loved 3NNT and I love this lakorn too. No wonder MK are paired up again for a 3rd lakorn -- this couple works naturally well together, which is rare to find nowadays.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • I agree. MarKim sure didn't disappoint me at all. To be honest, I didn't expect PCKK to be this good. I seriously like this lakorn a lot.hah..I;m not saying this b/c I really really like Mark and I like Kim.hahah. Not being bias,here,but I meant it. I didn't expect this lakorn to have this much cute&sweet scenes between Markim that makes me want to see more.I didn't expect them to actually KISS lip to lip.hhah. I didn't expect to laugh and smile a lot throughout this whole lakorn. I didn't expect a lot of other things. But this lakorn sure prove me wrong.To be even more honest, I didn't think Kim can actually really really pull this character off. I thought that her acting wouldn't be as good as this. Same as Mark too. Again, I was proven wrong. Kim's acting blew me away. She was actually good at portraying her role.She's good at comedy. I can't wait to see her role in RP. Though,I love this Mark guy a lot. I have to admit that his acting isn't that good but now he have improve a lot. He is so cute and sweet in this lakorn. I just wanted throw in that I love him in pink shirt.hahaha..he looks very handsome. hahah.. I remember when his first lakorn just came out,I couldn't stand his acting at all but now he have improve. I'm so happy for him and Kim. So happy for the whole team crew that this lakorn was a success! ^^ Cheers!!!! Love PCKK!

saudiex

sarNie Egg
I'm so proud of Markim. They did it!!! They did it !!! The rating is so high.I can't believe it.
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

11/09 ปัญญาชนก้นครัว 9.0 (13.2,8.2)
11/10 ปัญญาชนก้นครัว 10.3(14.3,9.6)
11/11 ปัญญาชนก้นครัว 11.4(17.6,10.3) Bankok rating is 17.6

PCKK conquered the audience! Markim fever!
:woot2:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I'm so proud of Markim. They did it!!! They did it !!! The rating is so high.I can't believe it.
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

11/09 ปัญญาชนก้นครัว 9.0 (13.2,8.2)
11/10 ปัญญาชนก้นครัว 10.3(14.3,9.6)
11/11 ปัญญาชนก้นครัว 11.4(17.6,10.3) Bankok rating is 17.6

PCKK conquered the audience! Markim fever!
:woot2:
  • o m g!!!! Are you serious???!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for them! PCKK did GREAT!!!!! wow, 17.6 for Bangkok area! that's crazy,man. wow.just wow! hahah. Thank You for the ratings and the great news. :D

SonYukView4ever

WOW!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: Srsly, 17.6 for BKK!!! Thats incredibly amazing!!!!! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:
and 11.4, hitting double digit for ch3 is excruciating high!! WOW!!! :woot2:

Oh man, Congrats MK! Great job! :dance1: :dance1: Love you two!
Now, Im expecting even better script and acting in the future from you both!!! Lmao :numchuck: :dance1:

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Wow, I didn't expect the rating to be that high. Congrat.

PCKK exceeds my expectation. Mark did improved a lot and Kim manage to pull-off the comedy role very naturally. The lakorn is really enjoyable.

Usually, comedy lakorn isn't my cup of tea because most jokes are forced and not natural. But PCKK ends up being really funny (plus load of romance, touching family conflict and some drama here-and-there). It was a roller coaster ride. Laughing one minute and crying the next minute. Really have to give 10 stars to P'Anne for being a first-time producer.

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Screencap of MK's surprise EPIC REAL KISS SCENE!
cr: as tagged.

Khun Tum also says "When I told you that I hate you Cha-Aim, I actually love you. The more I'm around you, I love you even more." TOO SWEET.

Kim cries really well and beautifully too :)

Real kiss starts around 2:31.

Khun Tum kissing Cha-Aim in front of everyone because she wouldn't get off the van.

am dying for all the sweetness

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
Wow, I didn't expect the rating to be that high. Congrat.

PCKK exceeds my expectation. Mark did improved a lot and Kim manage to pull-off the comedy role very naturally. The lakorn is really enjoyable.

Usually, comedy lakorn isn't my cup of tea because most jokes are forced and not natural. But PCKK ends up being really funny (plus load of romance, touching family conflict and some drama here-and-there). It was a roller coaster ride. Laughing one minute and crying the next minute. Really have to give 10 stars to P'Anne for being a first-time producer.

and yes am totally agree with u. .....wow P'Anne really do well here on her 1st lakorn