[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ i also keep rewatching all episodes
my pckk fever is still going strong, i seriously miss chaaim and khun tam <3 <3 <3

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
I'm rewatching PCKK but eng sub. I D K if I can wait till for subs to ep 8 cause that was like my favorite episode. I think I just have to rewatch ep 8 without sub.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I am watching PCKK at TV3 Star Chat now,and I just realize that PCKK crew have never been on the Tonight Show. I don't think have been on there.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I'm surprised I am enjoying this lakorn so far but come on of course I am. Mr. Prin is total eye candy. The first episode kind of got me bored for a bit but it picked up and this lakorn is pretty funny. The dude who plays Pong, Gubgib's love interest is pretty cute, he reminds me of Aim from ch7 and a tiny bit of Ice Saranyu. The scene where he dressed up as a chick to cheer Gubgib up was hilarious. I'm surprised this lakorn is rated G, the back door sexual innuendo is definitely NOT appropriate for all audiences LOL. The character of Tam is very cute, he's a bit too nosy but he's a sweetheart overall. I was a little hesitant of Kim here but eh, she's not bad, she actually makes this lakorn quite enjoyable. I like the progression of this lakorn, how Cha-Aim slowly wins the heart of everyone in the household, the madam, Aon, the head cook, the gay uncle, Aunt Ornruthai, which this makes this lakorn less stressful. Halfway done the lakorn, hope to finish it this weekend.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I really did enjoy this lakorn. The character of Amika does get annoying at times, especially with her "I can't tell anyone who I truly am" she really did get tangled in her web of lies and like most characters didn't make the effort to tell the truth anyways. The way Mark portrayed the character of Tam was lovely, he was very charming in this lakorn. The ending was majorly cute and he's the first p'ek in awhile to put their n'ek on his lap. I loved Aon and Pong's coupling as well, they had a cute ending as well. It's funny how most of the cast from Anne Thongprasom's version is in this version but with completely different roles. Jeb was Pong in the old version and now he's playing the dad. Top Daruneenuch was a maid in the old version and now the mom. Anyways this lakorn was good, the comedy was tastefully put in and the overall lakorn was a satisfying watch. 4/5 stars. 

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Wow. Cupid I'm glad you're enjoying this lakorn. Yay PCKK is top 5 good job MK and of course Ann aand P'Aew