[Ch3] Punya Chon Kon Krua (Thong Entertainment)

ab_sani

sarNie Adult
I love that MK are reuniting, it's not like they're reuniting for the same roles..... 3NNT was drama, PCKK was comedy, and TRRR is gonna be something different than the first 2 because Kim will possibly get married 3 times in that lakorn. I want more aggressive/angry Mark for TRRR!
Married 3x OMG ...wow that will be interesting ...she improved alot since thara himalya. so proud of her. don forget Mark too .........
so when we gonna start spazz TRRR ?

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
  • ^Lol. Mark and his faces expression.
------------------------
Some Photos of them from the mini concert.

Mark hugging the Lucky Fans. Aww.. Aren't they Lucky. Lol.The gay guy is so funny. He kissed Mark on the cheek,and left the red lipstick mark.hehehe..

C:as tagged

sarNie Egg
Hi all!! Thanks for posting on here!!! MK are so kute!!! And im really jealous of all those fans who got to hug him. :(

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lol I was so lame, I was sitting in class, and I thought "OMG PcKk airs tpday" Then I realized it was already over -.-

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I need some help friends!
I know this isn't the actual PCCK 1999 thread, but it is related someone (the title) and I am a little desperate for some help to find this one song. I am in love with this instrumental song in Punya Chon Kon Krua 1999, it is absolutely breathtaking...to me...so if any of you guys are familiar with this music please, please, PLEASE let me know. I've heard it before, BUT I can't remember from what song! It makes me frustrated! So please, and thank you very much!!

Here it is.
Watch the entire skit so you'll hear the song. It's a very nice song and the skit from Ann and Au was beautiful and romantic!

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
I can't wait to see the mini concert or the talk show its almost here.hahah..

-----------------

Lol! This photo of them makes me laugh. Mark looked like he was going to cry.Hahah..

c: as tagged