[CH3] My Hero Series Part1: Matupoom Haeng Huajai (Cholumpi Production) Boy Pakorn/ Chippy Sirin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Is Taya in this lakorn too?
I think so but i think only part of the past in the lakorn cause chippy commented on a picture of taya that cholumpi production posted and it translated to " more beautiful than the heroine. Its good that its just the past" maybe shes boys previous girlfriend

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
Wait I’m confused lol I just saw on Por’s IG, this is airing 25th today in Thailand??? Lolz

Did I get confused hahahahaha Anyhow, this should be pinned haha

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wait I’m confused lol I just saw on Por’s IG, this is airing 25th today in Thailand??? Lolz

Did I get confused hahahahaha Anyhow, this should be pinned haha
Starting Saturday because Preem/Alex just ended today. :aaaaa:

Koy123

sarNie Oldmaid
I think so but i think only part of the past in the lakorn cause chippy commented on a picture of taya that cholumpi production posted and it translated to " more beautiful than the heroine. Its good that its just the past" maybe shes boys previous girlfriend
Chippy and Taya are good friends too according to their IGs.

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
Starting Saturday because Preem/Alex just ended today. :aaaaa:
I see cuz for some reason I thought this was replacing LR HAHHAHAHAH :risas3:

Nvm now— the sooner the better. I guess this goes on weekend slots now. What’s replacing LR? That’s a curiousity.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

Nvm now— the sooner the better. I guess this goes on weekend slots now. What’s replacing LR? That’s a curiousity.
Chippy's other lakorn with pope is gonna replace LR. Its starting june 25th

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
Chippy's other lakorn with pope is gonna replace LR. Its starting june 25th
I’ll be honest after AF shut down on me for like 2 days LOL I’m as lost as a bird hahahahahhahaa

I’ll be waiting for reviews and feedback from y’all before I jump in to the lakorn hahaha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I’ll be honest after AF shut down on me for like 2 days LOL I’m as lost as a bird hahahahahhahaa

I’ll be waiting for reviews and feedback from y’all before I jump in to the lakorn hahaha
I was having AF withdrawls lol and ill be sure to keep you updated

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

I think they said said Pope and Chippy is replacing LR

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I'm assuming by the time Pope + Chippy's lakorn airs (after LR), this one will have wrapped up airing already since it's a weekend drama.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
How many episodes do lakorns part of a series have? Like 12?
IDK, depends on the makers + story. From what I remember The Cupid Series was around 7 - 8 eps but then you have The 3 Musketeers where Maya Tawan was 13 eps, Mon Juntra was 11 eps & Fah Krajang Dao was only 8 eps.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
IDK, depends on the makers + story. From what I remember The Cupid Series was around 7 - 8 eps but then you have The 3 Musketeers where Maya Tawan was 13 eps, Mon Juntra was 11 eps & Fah Krajang Dao was only 8 eps.
Thank you! I cant wait for this hahaha im getting impatiant