[CH3] My Hero Series Part1: Matupoom Haeng Huajai (Cholumpi Production) Boy Pakorn/ Chippy Sirin

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lmbo :facepalm::risas3: wow—it was prob late last night that I must have somehow read “his” instead of “hers” 555 or maybe my head was just thinking about Aum lol :p

I think she’s neutral. Very raeng, very combative and she’s like a tough cookie too. 55 I’ll have to se her more before I can say if I like her or not, or if we just don’t vibe. Lol
Yes shes very raeng. I think later in her career she could play a really good n'rai. In her characters where she kinda of plays spoiled brats she hasnt been able to make them likable right off the batt like how matt is able to do so. I think thats why a lot of people dont like her. Understandable

lilyalana

sarNie Hatchling

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I though Chippy said she doesn't do real kisses and that it's not necessary. They asked if it's because of her bf and she said it is part of respecting him (something along that line). Ugh i forgot where i hear her say that.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I though Chippy said she doesn't do real kisses and that it's not necessary. They asked if it's because of her bf and she said it is part of respecting him (something along that line). Ugh i forgot where i hear her say that.
I feel like real kisses are necessary. It adds an extra something to a show. Without it i dont really feel satisfied. But oh well its her choice. Maybe her boyfriend doesnt like it

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
How do you guys attach pictures? Is there a certain button you have to press?

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Man Donut aged so well. I think she looks prettier older than when she was younger. Wish she would continue making lakorns.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
How do you guys attach pictures? Is there a certain button you have to press?
OT: There's two ways that I know -
1. You can upload the picture from your own desktop by simply clicking the "upload a file" button, which is next to the "post reply" button.
2. If you have a direct URL link for the picture then you can click on the "image" button, which is next to the "smilies".

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
I think his clean cut look is also really helping to bring out more chemistry.

@SuzieJ Yeah it’s okay! Maybe we can still be guessing buddies if we watch it raw before the subtitles come out haha.