[CH3] My Hero Series Part1: Matupoom Haeng Huajai (Cholumpi Production) Boy Pakorn/ Chippy Sirin

Discussion in '2018' started by dancy, Jun 20, 2016.

1. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Usually by noon the next day but if it's a weekend then the next business day.

SuzieJ likes this.
  2. m3lhouse

m3lhouse sarNie Adult

I thought the first episode was good. The first break though, that was messy ahhahaha you have to watch that for yourself. Just know that boy was in an LA gang and his leader, Aon killed some blood ahhhaaha I don't know who wrote this script but it's wild hahahaa Boy and Chippy have good chemistry, their scenes were all entertaining. There's a lot going on but I heard they are gonna have 8 episodes so it's normal that it's fast.

MKfan132, xodxo, SuzieJ and 1 other person like this.
  3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Usually series are fast. I can't wait to see it tonight. So you recommend it?

SuzieJ likes this.
  4. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Lol an LA gang? What the heck lol so far ut sounds good!

5. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Love epi 1!! Chippy is cute in here. Her acting is cute (looks promising for her lakorn with Pope!!). Love the bickering with Boy too. Totally above expectations (which was like 10%).

SuzieJ likes this.
  6. lani

lani sarNie Hatchling

haha my favorite part from yesterday Chippy to Boy :"Why you look ?? face looks like mum huh?" LOL

xodxo likes this.
  7. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

I saw that FIN part cut by ch3. lol ... boys just smiling like a crazy man lol

Still haven’t see. full episode 1 lol

SuzieJ likes this.
  8. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

I think Boy found a new nangek. I like their chemistry, way better than Margie.

SuzieJ likes this.
  9. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

If it's only going to be 8 episodes then it will be done in 2 weeks, I don't mind since it means it's quick and nothing will drag.

SuzieJ likes this.
  10. Xiongurl26

Xiongurl26 sarNie Adult

Thanks for subbing though. Take your time!

11. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

I prefer Chippy to be animated than to struggle to pull off one facial expression lol. I'm watching it RAW right now, the beginning is cringe worthy but thankfully it isn't long and we move on to present day. I'm enjoying myself and not taking it too seriously.

SuzieJ likes this.
  12. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

- I don't get the set-up for this track but the tension between these two is palpable.

13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

It's hard to love the man who destroyed your country and your family. They have a lot of chemistry! Love them.

x.ATKD.x likes this.
  14. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Sorry but that girl is not ready for acting. Wth she needs some classes her expressions are awful

15. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Chippy?

16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

17. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Weir's lakorn is the one with ratings of 8s and this one is the ones with 3s. I don't expect this to do well against Weir's at all. I mean if NY cant beat a no couple like Bank and Mookda, then this lakorn cant beat Weir's. I'm enjoying the lakorn:)

Last edited: May 28, 2018
    xodxo and SuzieJ like this.
  18. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Oh okay! Thanks :)

19. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

I’m just so digging the soundtrack

“สักวันเธอคงจะเข้าใจว่าเหตุผลที่ฉันทำไปเพราะรักเธอ
    สักวันเธอคงเข้าใจ”

Just this verse alone is right up in my alley lol :p

“One day you’ll understand why I did what I did bc I love you, one day you’ll understand” huhuhu:facepalm::icon12::naughty2:

Last edited: May 28, 2018
    SuzieJ and KitKat516 like this.
  20. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah chippy