[CH3] My Hero Series Part1: Matupoom Haeng Huajai (Cholumpi Production) Boy Pakorn/ Chippy Sirin

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I thought the first episode was good. The first break though, that was messy ahhahaha you have to watch that for yourself. Just know that boy was in an LA gang and his leader, Aon killed some blood ahhhaaha I don't know who wrote this script but it's wild hahahaa Boy and Chippy have good chemistry, their scenes were all entertaining. There's a lot going on but I heard they are gonna have 8 episodes so it's normal that it's fast.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I thought the first episode was good. The first break though, that was messy ahhahaha you have to watch that for yourself. Just know that boy was in an LA gang and his leader, Aon killed some blood ahhhaaha I don't know who wrote this script but it's wild hahahaa Boy and Chippy have good chemistry, their scenes were all entertaining. There's a lot going on but I heard they are gonna have 8 episodes so it's normal that it's fast.
Usually series are fast. I can't wait to see it tonight. So you recommend it?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Lol an LA gang? What the heck lol so far ut sounds good!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Love epi 1!! Chippy is cute in here. Her acting is cute (looks promising for her lakorn with Pope!!). Love the bickering with Boy too. Totally above expectations (which was like 10%).

lani

sarNie Hatchling
haha my favorite part from yesterday Chippy to Boy :"Why you look ?? face looks like mum huh?" LOL

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
haha my favorite part from yesterday Chippy to Boy :"Why you look ?? face looks like mum huh?" LOL
I saw that FIN part cut by ch3. lol ... boys just smiling like a crazy man lol

Still haven’t see. full episode 1 lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
If it's only going to be 8 episodes then it will be done in 2 weeks, I don't mind since it means it's quick and nothing will drag.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
I prefer Chippy to be animated than to struggle to pull off one facial expression lol. I'm watching it RAW right now, the beginning is cringe worthy but thankfully it isn't long and we move on to present day. I'm enjoying myself and not taking it too seriously.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sorry but that girl is not ready for acting. Wth she needs some classes her expressions are awful

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Weir's lakorn is the one with ratings of 8s and this one is the ones with 3s. I don't expect this to do well against Weir's at all. I mean if NY cant beat a no couple like Bank and Mookda, then this lakorn cant beat Weir's. I'm enjoying the lakorn:)
Oh okay! Thanks :)

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I’m just so digging the soundtrack

“สักวันเธอคงจะเข้าใจว่าเหตุผลที่ฉันทำไปเพราะรักเธอ
สักวันเธอคงเข้าใจ”

Just this verse alone is right up in my alley lol :p

“One day you’ll understand why I did what I did bc I love you, one day you’ll understand” huhuhu:facepalm::icon12::naughty2:

Last edited: