[CH3] My Hero Series Part1: Matupoom Haeng Huajai (Cholumpi Production) Boy Pakorn/ Chippy Sirin

Discussion in '2018' started by dancy, Jun 20, 2016.

1. x.ATKD.x

x.ATKD.x sarNie Adult

This is airing right now and from what I've seen (screencaps) I'm loving Chippy's facials lol. OMG! The show pulled a DotS moment in here, I swear if anyone flipped my phone like that they'll get a slap to the head lol.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I still havent seen it yet :( thippy hasent subbed it yet. How was it so far?

3. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Oh, has Thippy confirmed she's subbing it?

4. rennayj

rennayj sarNie Adult

This lakorn looks interesting, I saw some short clips. I was wondering who’s planning to sub it, but u mentions it’s Thippy. Thanks :) I’m currently watching 2 lakorns. I’m kind of behind and trying to catch up lol. Can’t wait for this lakorn to be sub.

SuzieJ likes this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yes it has. You can check her FB page

xcinsationalx likes this.
  6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah it looks good! It feels like torture waiting for this to get subbed lol. Hope you catch up soon!

rennayj likes this.
  7. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

Thippy is pretty slow with her subs though, so I've heard.

Mary lyn and Xiongurl26 like this.
  8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Shes been subbing sapatan huajai pretty fast. At least shes not like rainbow subbing team. It will take longer though cause sampatan huajai is also a weekend drama so yeah but at least were getting subs. Plus shes doing it for free too so im greatful for anything

Mary lyn and TubbyTinker like this.
  9. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Glad to hear it's being subbed!

SuzieJ likes this.
  10. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

N'ek acting is not so good from what I have seen. Maybe cause I don't have sub but I found her acting a lil stiff and her facial features remind me of 21Savage Amber Rose ex bf. Boy is Boy

11. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Amber rose broke up with him? I never knew they broke up

12. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Apparently they did

13. byebye

byebye sarNie Oldmaid

Boy is really the same, as of now not sure how he became such a popular actor. Chippy's facial movements are overwhelming if that makes sense. The part I watched with her and Boy she was having a field day with her brows. I probably watched donut and krit part.

preetam likes this.
  14. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Aw that sucks. I thought they were good together

15. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Bleh I am not surprised

16. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Im not suprised either but it still wouldve been nice if they stayed together

17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I guess hes popular because he was part of that series with nadech yaya and all of them

18. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Gotta show how popular that show was for Boy to be able to ride on it after all of those years. I always cringe whenever he gets touchy with N'ek

19. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Hes not that bad. Especially now. Hes way more handsome then a few years ago. I though he was godo with kimmy from what i saw of that lakorn

20. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Where and when are ratings for episodes posted? I want to know how this did