[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
Act Art staff (roo_poly) just answer in his instagram that they postponed MT3 because the graphic design/ CG design is incomplete. It's quite heavy task. Will start after finishing Lai Kinnare.
So people can forget about this lakorn for a while since LK will open camera at the end of August, Act Art filming progress is quite low then this lakorn can only start at the end of next year if there aren't anything happen again. Actor/actress might not be the same at that time tho.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh I finally got it, so you're saying I'm obsessed with BTS and Lisa but they don't know me lol
Nadech probably knows you so well. He probably got your number saved and on speed dial right now. I don't even know what you're arguing about anymore and I doubt you do too.
Ouch...talking about a forest full of shades lol

I always find it fascinating when fans passionately goes to bat for a celebrity. Till now, I never understood the love someone have for a person they never ever get to know personally. To me, it's interesting and baffling at the same time. I will watch a lakorn become a fan but at the end of the day, no celebrity will get my undying love because I don't know them. What have they done or contributed to my life that deserves the affection. I don't know...the reaction is really fascinating.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Ouch...talking about a forest full of shades lol

I always find it fascinating when fans passionately goes to bat for a celebrity. Till now, I never understood the love someone have for a person they never ever get to know personally. To me, it's interesting and baffling at the same time. I will watch a lakorn become a fan but at the end of the day, no celebrity will get my undying love because I don't know them. What have they done or contributed to my life that deserves the affection. I don't know...the reaction is really fascinating.
I think at the end of the day, you just have know you’re just a fan instead of taking it too seriously and thinking you truly know the person. That’s why i didn’t get the point of people arguing that celebs don’t know me, like yes I absolutely know that, but do you? Lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
You've been a booty kisser for years here. Why not kiss Na's booty too while you're at it? Or is that one too many for ya?
And who’s butt has that been? Cause anytime someone I like has done something stupid that i don’t agree with, Ive never been one to defend them if i think it’s wrong. I guess your feelings got hurt honey. It’s nothing personal love ;)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Still going on? :rolleyes: Here's the thing, if you made news about trash talking other celebs as a fc of so and so or caught in fanwar where you resort to personal attacks, the celeb you worship and defend will be extremely quick to say you are not their fc. So yeah they dont really give a rat butt about you :pancarta:. You're nothing but a number my child. I remembered when Nadech himself called those fans keyboard bullies! Lol i was like yup that's some of your fcs boy. :pancarta:

Anyways, it seems like this will be a big project for Act Art. I hope their CGI improve.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Still going on? :rolleyes: Here's the thing, if you made news about trash talking other celebs as a fc of so and so or caught in fanwar where you resort to personal attacks, the celeb you worship and defend will be extremely quick to say you are not their fc. So yeah they dont really give a rat butt about you :pancarta:. You're nothing but a number my child. I remembered when Nadech himself called those fans keyboard bullies! Lol i was like yup that's some of your fcs boy. :pancarta:

Anyways, it seems like this will be a big project for Act Art. I hope they're CGI improve.
Is CGI for Plerng Naka good? I heard some good things about it. That it’s not as bad as ch3’s usual CGI.

veesace

Veesace loves Vuitton

Anyways, it seems like this will be a big project for Act Art. I hope their CGI improve.
I believe you understand Thai but you might be mistaken someone else for addressing his fans for being keyboard gangsters

Check this Nadech’s interview
Shouldnt be taken out of context. Some non-thai speakers do choose to take parts of translations and not the whole thing just so to prove their points right. For people who don’t go and find out, they’d believe what they read but for me who actually follows his interviews, i know what he said and didnt say.

I speak thai so i pretty much get his tone and what he’s saying... in short, after the 2:30 point he was saying his fc wouldnt go around bashing his work. He was talking about people pretending to be his fans to gain rights to bash for nothing constructive.

That’s what i get from what he said... i’ve been speaking thai since before Nadech was born... so i am quite sure i understand him right.

I haven’t been watching much of how other daras interview so i wouldnt know their style... i’d give them the benefit of the doubt tho if there’s something negative.

Since Nadech is dropping this lakorn, i’d probably be out of this thread soon... or not, if james ji is in this... i support the jitaew koojin too.

Otherwise, i’ll be in lai kinaree thread ;)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh honey i was talking about the fans that were bashing Matt during her scandal.

:clap:Good job for speaking Thai ;). Its a good language to learn. Im glad my mom taught me thai since before Nadech was born too.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
But a lot of bashers are indeed his fans though. But I could be wrong.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
But a lot of bashers are indeed his fans though. But I could be wrong.
No way!!! I think you're wrong na. They're perfect angels. The real ones, the trash talkers, are fake.

So does that mean (pointing at several) are fake fans? :eek: We must stop arguing with fake fans now.

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
Well he is talented and at the time of 4HJKK and GRGR he was sooper popular.on his own. However, I think because he doesn't reach out to fans as much and not through social media, his own image is tied to Yaya much more than hers to his. He doesn't have that bad boy charm that goes along with silence and suspense, his charm is his enthusiasm and by being private and goody goody I personally think dude makes himself more boring.
It's not that he wouldn't land shows without her or endorsements, it's just that he's constructed his career such that it's difficult for people to support him without Yaya. She's definitely the more glamorous and ambitious one.
I agree with you on some extent. Nadech has look and talent but it seems he is not making full use of it. It is a dumb idea for him not active on social media in this age. His fashion sense is not helping him either.
While Yaya is wearing LV and slaying on runway, Nadech be like wearing shorts and slipper on BTS. Hopefully he has more individual fanbase after MLFS.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I agree with you on some extent. Nadech has look and talent but it seems he is not making full use of it. It is a dumb idea for him not active on social media in this age. His fashion sense is not helping him either.
While Yaya is wearing LV and slaying on runway, Nadech be like wearing shorts and slipper on BTS. Hopefully he has more individual fanbase after MLFS.
I think MLFS is gonna bomb and the blame is gonna fall on Matt. And if it succeed, the praise are gonna be on you know know. Lol

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
He's professionally fine, he earns the top fee and all, I think most people are irritated at his complacency and the fact that NYFC always drags on his other co-stars. His shows are made for NYFC and that's a vast sea of people, so his career isn't in jeopardy or anything. And honestly as someone said, if people are so contented just seeing him washing clothes in his undershirt, why does he even have to try. He's a star fit for this generation, famous for being famous, when he could easily be equally famous by experimenting more, with his scripts or his style. Look at Yaya, risks pay off.