[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
So, no Nadech...
maybe Taew? No Taew? She still in this right?

If the CGI is Plerng Naka or Nakee level, it'll be good. It's actually the same team that did both those lakorns. If it's a different team that does this one, then... whoop out the door! If they are saying 80-90% is CGI it makes me think of, "ENAO" or whatever that lakorn was. I think Stephan was in it. That whole backdrop was CGI but it was badddddd. I mean that was years ago though.

I am so glad Ch3 posts on YT. It makes FF easier. So if this turns out blahhhh, I'll at least be able to FF scenes.

Is Great working on projects at the moment? I think it's time he and Taew work together.
No, until now Nadech and Taew are still the name attached to this lakorn. But anything can change when things for MT3 start officially because this won't start shooting until later half of 2020. Quite a long period.
I think the chance that Taew and Nadech will still pair up for MT3 is quite high. They are doing graphic design base on supposed cast if producer decide to change leads, are they need to modify the design a lot or even redesign?

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
So, no Nadech...
maybe Taew? No Taew? She still in this right?

If the CGI is Plerng Naka or Nakee level, it'll be good. It's actually the same team that did both those lakorns. If it's a different team that does this one, then... whoop out the door! If they are saying 80-90% is CGI it makes me think of, "ENAO" or whatever that lakorn was. I think Stephan was in it. That whole backdrop was CGI but it was badddddd. I mean that was years ago though.

I am so glad Ch3 posts on YT. It makes FF easier. So if this turns out blahhhh, I'll at least be able to FF scenes.

Is Great working on projects at the moment? I think it's time he and Taew work together.
Great and Taew need a lakorn together but I’d rather it not be this one. I want something that focuses on romance for those two. He’s just finishing up his lakorn with Kao. Like 40% left to shoot based on what the producer said. I hope since this is gonna be postponed for a good year that Great and Taew get casted in something else in the meantime.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
No, until now Nadech and Taew are still the name attached to this lakorn. But anything can change when things for MT3 start officially because this won't start shooting until later half of 2020. Quite a long period.
I think the change that Taew and Nadech will still pair up for MT3 is quite high. They are doing graphic design base on supposed cast if producer decided to change leads, are they need to modify the design a lot or even redesign?
Idk if Taew will ever drop out of this cause she’s really loyal to ActArt but I hope she does. She needs to work with new productions and some new actors she’s never acted with please.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think the change that Taew and Nadech will still pair up for MT3 is quite high. They are doing graphic design base on supposed cast if producer decided to change leads, are they need to modify the design a lot or even redesign?
Oh I see. It's pretty much shelved for now then.
If they decide to change a lead or if the lead drops out for whatever reason, I think it's still early enough that it wouldn't effect anything major. There has been times when they change a lead even after fittings happen. Nothing is for certain I guess considering they haven't even done any fittings for this lakorn yet.

Great and Taew need a lakorn together but I’d rather it not be this one. I want something that focuses on romance for those two. He’s just finishing up his lakorn with Kao. Like 40% left to shoot based on what the producer said. I hope since this is gonna be postponed for a good year that Great and Taew get casted in something else in the meantime.
True. I'm tired of Great getting some stale a$$ roles. Like, c'mon ch3! He's tall, dark and handsome! They don't give him roles that'll make him shine. Most of his roles revolve around n'ek that's "coming of age" genre. That man is old enough to do more daring roles.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Are you actually telling us that you are 13 or that you act like a 13 year old. please specify. And by "let the games begin" you actually think non delulu's like yourself have the time to do a merry go round mud slinging with you and your co crazies lol. i have chilled alot on this site but you are literally stupidity personified. Also whenever i have a contructive critic about nadech i will tag you so your blood will boil. He has drama coming up so brace yourself for "the games". ciao my dear 13 year old, Mummy had a long day so i am about to take a nap.
XOXO
I think she may be calling Lisa 13 years old

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh I see. It's pretty much shelved for now then.
If they decide to change a lead or if the lead drops out for whatever reason, I think it's still early enough that it wouldn't effect anything major. There has been times when they change a lead even after fittings happen. Nothing is for certain I guess considering they haven't even done any fittings for this lakorn yet.

True. I'm tired of Great getting some stale a$$ roles. Like, c'mon ch3! He's tall, dark and handsome! They don't give him roles that'll make him shine. Most of his roles revolve around n'ek that's "coming of age" genre. That man is old enough to do more daring roles.
Definitely agree! He’s one of the better actors from his generation too so it’s frustrating that he gets all these blah roles. Tall, dark, handsome, charming, and talented! What more could they want from him? He’s the A-list p’ek that gets treated the worst by Ch3.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Are you actually telling us that you are 13 or that you act like a 13 year old. please specify. And by "let the games begin" you actually think non delulu's like yourself have the time to do a merry go round mud slinging with you and your co crazies lol. i have chilled alot on this site but you are literally stupidity personified. Also whenever i have a contructive critic about nadech i will tag you so your blood will boil. He has drama coming up so brace yourself for "the games". ciao my dear 13 year old, Mummy had a long day so i am about to take a nap.
XOXO
Yeah, you go & do just that so your grayness dont bleed through. Be sure to put on Lisa too so itll rock your ass to sleep. Please do tag me. I would loveee to hear your feedbacks. ;) ta ta! Rest up!

I guess yo friend "AnnTFan" is a lot smarter than you ;D lols

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yeah, you go & do just that so your grayness dont bleed through. Be sure to put on Lisa too so itll rock your ass to sleep. Please do tag me. I would loveee to hear your feedbacks. ;) ta ta! Rest up!

I guess yo friend "AnnTFan" is a lot smarter than you ;D lols
Sorry yall I gotta go off topic another time.

Lisa is young but has achieved way much more. Lucky she is young and has already been actually worldwide known, her videos receive millions of views, even her fancams. I would be insecure too if I didn't stan Lisa, cause she's the biggest Thai star and the most followed kpop/thai on IG. She has won many awards, hella talented. Can Sing, dance, rap, and probably much more. Lisa is what I call going international. Geesh imagine being that young, talented, and super rich. She's no joke and y'all can't compare.

I'm not going to talk about this matter anymore, but if you want to learn about Lisa, there are many articles and videos about her.

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
If I want to know about Lisa I won’t be here

Lisa is awesome and she caught my attention during debut. Why is she not so popular in Korea?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
If I want to know about Lisa I won’t be here

Lisa is awesome and she caught my attention during debut. Why is she not so popular in Korea?
Sorry to get off topic everyone! This is the last time I’ll talk about Lisa haha

She’s popular in Korea. Just not as popular as the other members. A lot of Koreans love her skills in dance and praise her for how good her Korean sounds. They absolutely love her body too. They always praise how she has amazing proportions lol. Her nickname is long legged Lisa. They also love how small her face is. Koreans have a thing for super small faces. It’s wierd I know :risas3:

x0unerthanlater

It seems like they're using Great to promote the younger gens cus lets be honest, his fcs are pretty chill. They support all his nangeks, even the koojin fcs. But yeah i agree that he needs daring roles.
I hope they can stop using him that way. It's a waste of his talent. It's good that he gets paired with new n'eks often but they are mostly rookies. It helps the rookie advance but it hinders Great.

x0unerthanlater

i guess someone has to be the sacrificial lamb. has great and kim been paired yet?
I don't think so. Great hasn't been paired with a bunch of n'eks from his gen. The only one outside of Matt was Bella I think. Otherwise it was a rookie. Edit: he paired once with Margie. (Which was a little cute btw)

est.jpn

sarNie Juvenile
I want a Great & Mew lakorn too. Their height difference is really cute.
Great & Mint needs one definitely. Like they got great chemistry in reality!