[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Pleaseee! All these breeziesss think they know it all.. sitting in this forum 27/7 nitpicking & shit talking all day with nothing else to do. Y'all dont have a life going on or what? Your opinions are irrelevant. You're not even on Na's level to be even speaking. Cant even do half the shit he does. Having expectations you cant even reach. But then again what do I expect from internet trolls & cyberbullies? Shit. I definitely think you guys are in the wrong forum. Y'all are better off joining the Spicy Forum with the other old hags. It's all good when you open your mouth but when ppl call you out on your ugly opinions, you cant take it. You guys are a bunch of fools. Why not walk your talk to their faces instead.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
And who’s butt has that been? Cause anytime someone I like has done something stupid that i don’t agree with, Ive never been one to defend them if i think it’s wrong. I guess your feelings got hurt honey. It’s nothing personal love ;)
Um iono..maybe lisa? What has Nadech done to you personally? What has he done so wrong to you? Nothing!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Um iono..maybe lisa? What has Nadech done to you personally? What has he done so wrong to you? Nothing!
Lmao did you take that Lisa comment seriously? :risas3: Nadech obviously has never done anything to me personally. He doesn’t have to for me to talk about his career. You act like I’m attacking his character or something. Just judging his career choices. I’m just saying what I think. Idk what’s so hard to understand about that. Calling someone’s behavior obsessed and desperate isn’t much of an insult to me. I even think one of my own faves was a little too obsessed with her ex bf. Just stating the obvious. I guess it struck a cord with you cause you lowkey know it’s true otherwise we still wouldn’t be on this topic.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Lmao did you take that Lisa comment seriously? :risas3: Nadech obviously has never done anything to me personally. He doesn’t have to for me to talk about his career. You act like I’m attacking his character or something. Just judging his career choices. I’m just saying what I think. Idk what’s so hard to understand about that. Calling someone’s behavior obsessed and desperate isn’t much of an insult to me. I even think one of my own faves was a little too obsessed with her ex bf. Just stating the obvious. I guess it struck a cord with you cause you lowkey know it’s true otherwise we still wouldn’t be on this topic.

Wait? What? Are you saying you havent? Lol
Haha that's hard to believe. Well, I guess if a person is also obsessed they wouldn't understand if those lines are harsh or not. Yeah, definitely wasting air here.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Wait? What? Are you saying you havent? Lol
Haha that's hard to believe. Well, I guess if a person is also obsessed they wouldn't understand if those lines are harsh or not. Yeah, definitely wasting air here.
Wow your final sentence is something we actually agree on cause no matter what you say I’m not gonna change my mind :clap:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
We got nothing to do? When you’re on the same forum commenting every second, waiting for NY’s every move together. This fandom is a joke. Getting to NY’s success is probably easier but getting to Lisa’s and BTS’, they could nevaaa.

You could've just added your different opinion like the other 2 NY fans but to personally attack for having a different opinion is so immature. Plus don’t bring up other forums in asianfuse. If you don’t like people talking about NY at all, perhaps a secret Facebook Group will help you more.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I can bet millions you've posted, commented, sit on this forum many more times than me that's for sure. Joke is on you. So yeppp! You'll definitely see me on here everytime you respond. ;)
And ouuweee seems like I hit the soft spot for you! Hella sensitive. Lol what I say are my opinions. I disagreed with your opinions. If me disagreeing is personally attacking you then so be it. I'm not sorry.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
He's professionally fine, he earns the top fee and all, I think most people are irritated at his complacency and the fact that NYFC always drags on his other co-stars. His shows are made for NYFC and that's a vast sea of people, so his career isn't in jeopardy or anything. And honestly as someone said, if people are so contented just seeing him washing clothes in his undershirt, why does he even have to try. He's a star fit for this generation, famous for being famous, when he could easily be equally famous by experimenting more, with his scripts or his style. Look at Yaya, risks pay off.
Thats the thing with koojin fcs, all or nothing. If you're not with us, you're against us. Cant separate personal life from career life. You have to love both. There's no middle ground. I haven't heard any non fcs here slay Nadech's character. We've said he's humble, sweet, handsome, etc. What we complain about is his lack of varieties in career choices. I mean if he is comfortable attached at the hips with Yaya then i guess that's his choice but fcs need to be used to other people complaining about it.

We got nothing to do? When you’re on the same forum commenting every second, waiting for NY’s every move together.
:pancarta:

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
i actually enjoy reading NY fans comments on this site. most of them are so far gone in the land of delulu's that its hilarious to watch. cant even give a contructive critic without them heating up and throwing personal attacks lol.
with that said, this isnt the first time i have seen NY fans taking shots at lisa. insecure much? if they keep poking a bear, it will bite and bite hard. lisa's fans are ruthless lol

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I don't follow Lisa cus she's so young that she can be my daughter. Lol very adorable girl and seems like a good dancer from the videos I've seen posted here and there. Why are they taking shots at her? Is she taking lakorns away from the couple? Isn't she a singer/performer not an actress or model?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Lisa is a performer for the kpop group blackpink. She’s amazing and on a different level. There’s a way to disagree without personally attacking, if you didn’t know that then maybe you’re not mature enough.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
i actually enjoy reading NY fans comments on this site. most of them are so far gone in the land of delulu's that its hilarious to watch. cant even give a contructive critic without them heating up and throwing personal attacks lol.
with that said, this isnt the first time i have seen NY fans taking shots at lisa. insecure much? if they keep poking a bear, it will bite and bite hard. lisa's fans are ruthless lol
Kpop fans are crazier

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Since they are going to take their time with this, maybe they can just get a new cast. I know Taew has the skills but p'Off seriously needs to get out of his comfort zone.

twister02

M♥K
Thats the thing with koojin fcs, all or nothing. If you're not with us, you're against us. Cant separate personal life from career life. You have to love both. There's no middle ground. I haven't heard any non fcs here slay Nadech's character. We've said he's humble, sweet, handsome, etc. What we complain about is his lack of varieties in career choices. I mean if he is comfortable attached at the hips with Yaya then i guess that's his choice but fcs need to be used to other people complaining about it.
I had fun reading comments in here but I have to agree with this. It applies to all. Fans need to take constructive criticisms. I don't see any character assassination at all from the comments.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Insecure of a 13 year old? Lmaooooo right!!! Joke of day. Great way to start this Father's Day Sunday! Lols
***let the games begin shall we***

kpopwarehouse

purple hibiscus
Insecure of a 13 year old? Lmaooooo right!!! Joke of day. Great way to start this Father's Day Sunday! Lols
***let the games begin shall we***
Are you actually telling us that you are 13 or that you act like a 13 year old. please specify. And by "let the games begin" you actually think non delulu's like yourself have the time to do a merry go round mud slinging with you and your co crazies lol. i have chilled alot on this site but you are literally stupidity personified. Also whenever i have a contructive critic about nadech i will tag you so your blood will boil. He has drama coming up so brace yourself for "the games". ciao my dear 13 year old, Mummy had a long day so i am about to take a nap.
XOXO

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Are you actually telling us that you are 13 or that you act like a 13 year old. please specify. And by "let the games begin" you actually think non delulu's like yourself have the time to do a merry go round mud slinging with you and your co crazies lol. i have chilled alot on this site but you are literally stupidity personified. Also whenever i have a contructive critic about nadech i will tag you so your blood will boil. He has drama coming up so brace yourself for "the games". ciao my dear 13 year old, Mummy had a long day so i am about to take a nap.
XOXO
Wait, we were arguing with 13 year olds? Iya, no wonder :facepalm:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
XOXO
This made me laugh so hard :risas3:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
So, no Nadech...
maybe Taew? No Taew? She still in this right?

If the CGI is Plerng Naka or Nakee level, it'll be good. It's actually the same team that did both those lakorns. If it's a different team that does this one, then... whoop out the door! If they are saying 80-90% is CGI it makes me think of, "ENAO" or whatever that lakorn was. I think Stephan was in it. That whole backdrop was CGI but it was badddddd. I mean that was years ago though.

I am so glad Ch3 posts on YT. It makes FF easier. So if this turns out blahhhh, I'll at least be able to FF scenes.

Is Great working on projects at the moment? I think it's time he and Taew work together.