[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhh I finally got it, so you're saying I'm obsessed with BTS and Lisa but they don't know me lol
Nadech probably knows you so well. He probably got your number saved and on speed dial right now. I don't even know what you're arguing about anymore and I doubt you do too.
:risas3::risas3::risas3: I dont know what's going on since I ignored but this post of yours is hilarious.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
Ahhhh I finally got it, so you're saying I'm obsessed with BTS and Lisa but they don't know me lol
Nadech probably knows you so well. He probably got your number saved and on speed dial right now. I don't even know what you're arguing about anymore and I doubt you do too.
Hey, at least I aint the one on here calling ppl out. Just showing you "basically" you are no different from what you guys describe Na to be.
Man, if only he had my number that would be great! :)

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Hey, at least I aint the one on here calling ppl out. Just showing you "basically" you are no different from what you guys describe Na to be.
Man, if only he had my number that would be great! :)
calling out a celeb and calling out a member is different but aye, do what yall do best. Maybe you're innocent in not calling ppl out but there are many ny member that speaks their mind about other daras and if that's fine, this should be too.

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
No difference. Human is human. Only difference is, they are not here to speak up for themselves. smh!
It's different for this forum because we can talk about other daras, but we have to respect other members and not trying to attack them for speaking up. Many people has done this, don't get mad when it comes to ny and turn a blind eye when your team does it.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
My team? FYI, I am only in the threads I actually care to follow. I don't pop up into every freaking thread just to throw some shady ass opinions. Maybe you were never taught, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say nothing at all. Be sure to teach your kids that okay. Just a friendly advice.

veesace

Veesace loves Vuitton
Yaya is the natural choice, lol James Ji ran away quick as helll.
He gets the privilege to choose but does he REALLY deserve it? lmao
yeah james ran as far and as fast as he swam to get away from the jellyfish... but that's years ago, he probably have man up by now, i hope. But I wouldn't know, i don't care for daras that don't interest me. But i kinda like JiTaew now... so maybe I'll see this lakorn and i'll have the right to criticize their acting and personal choices once i declare myself a jitaew fan :cheer:.

Btw, U know James Ji is in this lakorn right? Like no fresh pairing as many wish it to be.

Maybe I'll mano they'll be together in real life too... i am starting to believe they are real from all their jin posts on social. They are not dating other people right?

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
yeah james ran as far and as fast as he swam to get away from the jellyfish... but that's years ago, he probably have man up by now, i hope. But I wouldn't know, i don't care for daras that don't interest me. But i kinda like JiTaew now... so maybe I'll see this lakorn and i'll have the right to criticize their acting and personal choices once i declare myself a jitaew fan :cheer:.

Btw, U know James Ji is in this lakorn right? Like no fresh pairing as many wish it to be.

Maybe I'll mano they'll be together in real life too... i am starting to believe they are real from all their jin posts on social. They are not dating other people right?
I havent heard they will both be in here

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart

Lol they have a real significant other. Taew's been with her bf for like YEARS! Ji probably been with his for a year now?

Nothing wrong with mano lol or jin. Nor is there anything wrong with criticism of their actings, fans or no fans. I think every actors and actresses should hear some constructive criticism because it'll make them grow in their profession. Those who cant be criticized are those with nothing to show for from the start and shouldn't be bothered with. If you cant take criticism, might as well go live in a bubble.

Sakan94

sarNie Juvenile
I havent heard they will both be in here
Nothing about JJ is related to MT3 and it should be a long time until Act Art start with this lakorn again, pra'nang might be completely different.

Brought JT here only show the intention to try to attack other unrelated artists. Or she confused with Leh Bunpakarn

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh yea, i forgot Rak Nakara is also from Act Art then no MarkTaew for this production again. The trauma is real. :fighting3:
Yeah I never watched that one but heard it was depressing! I hope if they ever do another pairing that it’s a good storyline. No reincarnation or ghosts lol just simple and modern.

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
Oh this is where the resistance is gathering lol. I'm living in terror of one gif. Nadech has peaked is my belief. He seems to.have lost his enthusiasm for acting and wants to stay close to Yaya. If that concert was the real Nadech, he really isn't that interesting on his own anymore. He had a freshness when he debuted seems to be cynical now.
Lai Kinaree is a good role for.him.though, he's never acted in that period. With MLFTS looking to be underwhelming, why not.

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
Oh this is where the resistance is gathering lol. I'm living in terror of one gif. Nadech has peaked is my belief. He seems to.have lost his enthusiasm for acting and wants to stay close to Yaya. If that concert was the real Nadech, he really isn't that interesting on his own anymore. He had a freshness when he debuted seems to be cynical now.
Lai Kinaree is a good role for.him.though, he's never acted in that period. With MLFTS looking to be underwhelming, why not.
I am genuinely curious so asking 2nd time. When you said Nadech only chose to stay close to Yaya, is this his choice or does he get work only if he is Yaya’s partner?

I feel like NY creates buzz so they have more couple works than others. Maybe there is something I don’t know.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Oh hell nah... I thought people were trash talking about my lisa in here. Was about to put on my keyboard warrior suit...

Anyway I love fantasy. It reminds me of a Chinese short novel that I have read- Sansheng, Wangchuan Wu Shang. They just need better cgi.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh hell nah... I thought people were trash talking about my lisa in here. Was about to put on my keyboard warrior suit...

Anyway I love fantasy. It reminds me of a Chinese short novel that I have read- Sansheng, Wangchuan Wu Shang. They just need better cgi.
Lisa is off limits for me too!

NongS

sarNie Hatchling
I am genuinely curious so asking 2nd time. When you said Nadech only chose to stay close to Yaya, is this his choice or does he get work only if he is Yaya’s partner?

I feel like NY creates buzz so they have more couple works than others. Maybe there is something I don’t know.
Well he is talented and at the time of 4HJKK and GRGR he was sooper popular.on his own. However, I think because he doesn't reach out to fans as much and not through social media, his own image is tied to Yaya much more than hers to his. He doesn't have that bad boy charm that goes along with silence and suspense, his charm is his enthusiasm and by being private and goody goody I personally think dude makes himself more boring.
It's not that he wouldn't land shows without her or endorsements, it's just that he's constructed his career such that it's difficult for people to support him without Yaya. She's definitely the more glamorous and ambitious one.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well since we are on the topic of Nadech, I'm gonna throw in my two cents. I haven't been following much lakorn because I felt like it was too focus on koo kwan slash koo jin and less on good script writing and talents. I just recently got back to watching lakorn. Anyway not to say Nadech is talentless, he is indeed a good actor. I actually like his lakorn when his nang ek is not yaya with the exception of 4HJHKK. How many actresses has he worked with? Not much, which is quite sad for someone who has been in the industry for quite some time now. By the way, I'm not oppose to koo jin being reunited but six and more to come is quite something.

Has it been confirmed with the leads?