[CH3] Miti Thii Saam (Act Art) : Nadech Kugimiya/ Taew Natapohn

est.jpn

sarNie Hatchling
I want a Great & Mew lakorn too. Their height difference is really cute.
Great & Mint needs one definitely. Like they got great chemistry in reality!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
i know right. in my head, i think their chemistry will be explosive lol.
They look good next to each other too based on their pics together. Those pics were from years ago and now both of them look more mature so they definitely look even better together now. Kimmy has acted with all of the A-listers besides Pope so I think she and Great deserve a chance by now. Kimmy has grown on me quite a bit this past couple of months so I would really like for Great and Kimmy to pair up. We’ll see what will happen after her lakorn with Tik is done filming. Seems like it’s been so long and they’re still not finished

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I want a Great & Mew lakorn too. Their height difference is really cute.
Great & Mint needs one definitely. Like they got great chemistry in reality!
Great&Taew, Great&Mew, Great&Mint, and Great&Kimmy are pairings I’m dying for. Please at least let one of them come true!!

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
I agree with you on some extent. Nadech has look and talent but it seems he is not making full use of it. It is a dumb idea for him not active on social media in this age. His fashion sense is not helping him either.
While Yaya is wearing LV and slaying on runway, Nadech be like wearing shorts and slipper on BTS. Hopefully he has more individual fanbase after MLFS.
Oh he does. You don't need to worry hon.