[CH3] Koo Gum - Sunset at Chaophraya (Act Art)

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Mimo, Aug 27, 2016.

1. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Hm do you know which post exactly he updates on?? I checked his account and didn’t see it. I don’t doubt you, but wanted a definite verification.

His account is actually https://www.instagram.com/poo_poly

ps

I think we’re all aware Koo Kum will not happen any time soon cuz Off must finish Krong Kum and now his new one with Taew. However, we’re all anxious and just wanted to start hunting for our IDEAL KOBORI. Lol :p

xdanavelvetx, Katelyn and angelswings like this.
  2. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

So this must be the one she's talking about
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BmSJN-1g-IS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Sounds interesting, nangek must be Taew since she said she has one coming up with ActArt

crazy12, PrincessKarina and xodxo like this.
  3. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

omg all of the comments under that post all are asking for Taew and James Ji to pair up! glad that their pairing is popular :)

PrincessKarina and Katelyn like this.
  4. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Oh God I love Taew Ji but let's not turn into NY or Jiranee. Give them a break :rolleyes:

S.J.M and SuzieJ like this.
  5. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

i totally agree! I don't want them stuck to each other. i want a bit of a break first but i do want them to pair up together. however Jiranee wasn't that bad, they only had 2 lakorns together.

S.J.M likes this.
  6. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Yes, this talks about “miti thi saam” lol is that how you spell it?? I wanted to see the post about the three lakorns.

Anyway, this looks like another fantasy lakorn?? Hm.... kind of fishy there. I like Off but seriously I can’t take his fantasy lakorn too realistically. I couldn’t even watch Nakee despite its hype and success. Wel, I hope they speak central Thai and not some other dialect.:nut::nut::nut:

But this fantasy actually sounds like it fits them, though. As long as it’s not another one like their ancient one, I guess.

Katelyn and angelswings like this.
  7. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I hope its modern time. Sounds like ch3 is doing a lot of scifi stuff.

angelswings and SuzieJ like this.
  8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

seriously! ch3 gets too into some things and then does the same thing for like all of their lakorns. Scifi, Boran, etc. they need to have variety

S.J.M likes this.
  9. S.J.M

S.J.M Warrior

Taew need to be other productions because act art seem to give her the same challenge role, when she is in act art I feel the same vibe & feeling, taew need to try something new & unique challenge with other production.
    Act art need to try fresh faces & pair lets see how they click & adjust.
    Ch3 it’s their production that stick to their comfort zone they need to bring it on & it looks the same variety because ch3 use the same pairs & trying to cautious & too modern.
    It is better than ch7 action & drama & ghost these three you almost see in the whole year but at least they try new pairs.

xodxo, fairytales and SuzieJ like this.
  10. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Haha guys omg :risas3::facepalm::celebrate16: I finally checked out Na’s KooKum version and omg nah uh! He did not talk like that? Lol. :risas3: Na’s KOBORI looks almost slow and his face looks very homeless instead of innocently hurt. Aha. I can’t! I ended up laughing more at the teaser. Seriously the faking to speak Thai he did poorly and made KOBORI looked almost slow. Goodness~~ I’m surprised the director didn’t retake a few scenes to better it.

Now I know why people complained that this version was an epic fail. It’s just silly. Lol I do like the modern touch to it, but it was more like a comedy.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
  11. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Girl did you see the one with Bie and Noona, it's just as bad. You'll understand why a lot of people here don't want it remade.

PrincessKarina likes this.
  12. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

I thought the one with Bie and Noona did pretty well? I didn't watch it, but it's what made them a hot pairing didn't it?

PrincessKarina and SuzieJ like this.
  13. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Yeah i heard their version was really well liked

14. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I didn't like it, his fake Japanese talking was just as bad as Nadech. Maybe I'm biased cus I'm not a big fan of Bie's acting.

PrincessKarina likes this.
  15. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

I needed to compare so I went to watch several clips and Nadech is way better than Bie, way better. Also Nadech 's Japanese is not bad, not bad at all. I liked him in the Sun series. I think it's the Koo Gum movie itself. His speaking thai with Japanese accent was bad. I'm pretty sure he would do so much better with p'Off as the director.

16. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

I couldn’t get past neither bie or noona’s look so I still haven’t been motivated to check that one out. :(

SuzieJ likes this.
  17. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I havent watched it cause of noona either. But i like bie

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  18. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie OldFart

Lol I'm the opposite. I like Noona but only ok with Bie. I like his personality and that he's a hard worker.

SuzieJ likes this.
  19. xdanavelvetx

xdanavelvetx sarNie Hatchling

I want see Preem with Pope or Preem with Jirayu in lakorn. Since I watched Khun Chai Taratorn, Pope and Preem could make a cutie pairing. I shipped them there.

20. xdanavelvetx

xdanavelvetx sarNie Hatchling

We found our perfect kobori ❤️

mistyh2o, xodxo and PrincessKarina like this.