[CH3] Koo Gum - Sunset at Chaophraya (Act Art)

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Mimo, Aug 27, 2016.

1. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Y’all know this is my baby lakorn! Lol! I’m never ditching this thread lmao!! It has to be Mark for KOBORI!!!:risas3::facepalm::celebrate16::coleman::pancarta::love::icon12::p

DaoRisa and xdanavelvetx like this.
  2. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

bie & noona version was the best to me , got me crying like a baby wanting his milk bottle :)

DaoRisa and sugar12 like this.
  3. sugar12

sugar12 sarNie Egg

Yes! Bie and Noona's version made me ship them so hard lol. It had the perfect amount of political issues involved and romance. And they were really detailed about the story line which I thought was good because it does not leave readers hanging. overall it just felt completed. i tried watching Nadech's version but didn't even finish it, disappointing :sad6:

4. bubbilove

bubbilove sarNie Egg

The only version I liked was p bird but I’m open to see who can nail the next Kobori.

5. 72701

72701 sarNie Adult

They need to give this like a decade rest before doing a remake.

PrincessKarina likes this.
  6. fairytales

fairytales sarNie Egg

What year was this version made?

7. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Hopefully they can start production in 2020. Hehe then it’ll air around 2022 hehehe :D

I’m still rooting for Mark. Kekekeke :D

8. Vico

Vico sarNie Egg

Well, since it won’t be produced before at least three years, that’s very likely to happen

bonitas and PrincessKarina like this.
  9. DaoRisa

DaoRisa sarNie Adult

For me I love Bie and Bird versions equally. Don't like the one of Num version.

10. onewlover4ever

onewlover4ever sarNie Hatchling

Sometimes I wish the Thai Indursty would stop with remakes. There are so many ideas and ways they can go about in creating new stories so there's no need to keep remaking the same drama.

11. PrincessKarina

PrincessKarina sarNie Oldmaid

Lol for sure. The Thai industry needs to upgrade fast in many departments! *cough no more remakes! At least every 20 years is ok! Lol

12. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

Hmm, can we hold a remake reservation just for KooKum and then stop remaking all the others. Lol :p

saphire and PrincessKarina like this.
  13. Vico

Vico sarNie Egg

Lol, I must be the only one in this world who LOVES remakes

SuzieJ and saphire like this.
  14. saphire

saphire sarNie Egg

I like remakes but most the problem I see is the miscast of actors. :(

SuzieJ and PrincessKarina like this.
  15. diann

diann sarNie Hatchling

Why do they keep remaking this lakorn and ban sai thong. it’ll never top the original people seen so many different versions already. It’s gettjng played out. They ran out of ideAs

16. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

BST original was so dreading and sooooooooooooooo boring lmaoooo IDK how anyone can sit through it lmaoooooo! Remake was a BIG EPIC Fail. Didn't bother the minute they cast Vee lmaooooooo, or Min. lol. Bye!

~

Now, KooKum needs a new remake on the other hand. Lol. I need a Mark (Kobori) remake that's all, otherwise I'm skipping it as well! LMAO! sorry. haha. Just being real. LOL :p

aimeelove likes this.
  17. thatsouthernasianchick

thatsouthernasianchick sarNie Adult

Honestly, they should've stopped remaking this lakorn with P'Bird and Kwang...though Bie's version was good too. We all know how the lakorn goes by now after four or five versions (lakorn and movie version altogether). BUT, if they must remake it, can we get James Ma as Kobori...and maybe Taew as Angsumalin? She's never played a character like this before I don't think. Correct me if I'm wrong.

18. preetam

preetam sarNie Adult

Benz Nuttida for lead role

19. aimeelove

aimeelove sarNie Juvenile

If there must be another remake I’m with @xodxo! Please let it be Mark after all those military pics from KF!!:angel10:

xodxo likes this.