[CH3] Koo Gum - Sunset at Chaophraya (Act Art)

Mimo

sarNie Egg
It's confirmed that 'Pongpat Wachirabunjong ' would produce 'KooKum' (Legend of Kobori) in its Sixth version.
but it's now in the beginning process only, and he considered the p'ek to be ( nadech , mark , james ji or mario) the n'ek ( taew or mew ) depend on availability of queue ..

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I have a feeling that either Mario, James Ji or Mark will be the most available. Nadech is filming back to back with Yaya.
With the n'ek, would love to see Taew and Mew too. Hopefully there will be other options if the celebs mentioned won't be able to accept the role.

Where have you seen the news? :)

Sixth version?!?! O_O That's quite a lot of remake

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I have not watched any version of this, but is a sixth version really necessary? I mean just from when I started watching lakorns, which really has not been that long. There has been a drama version with Bie & Noona and a movie version with Nadech & Richy (though I hear this one wasn't too good in terms of Richy's acting). But I suppose if this is really happening might as well get on board lol.

Since Nadech was in a movie version already I don't really want him in this one. Plus I think he is busy anyways with his lakorns with Yaya. Though I really do hope he gets to pair up with other n'eks soon. Because he's too good an actor to constantly be pairing with just Yaya.

I wouldn't mind seeing Mario & Mew or James Ji & Mew. I think both pairings would be cute. Not sure what Mew's schedule is like right now though. If they decide to select a different actress, I'd totally be up for seeing Mint in this type of lakorn. Definitely interested in seeing her paired up with James Ji. I think that would be a cute, fresh pairing. If not, totally up for a Chario reunion :naughty2:

Mimo

sarNie Egg
I have a feeling that either Mario, James Ji or Mark will be the most available. Nadech is filming back to back with Yaya.
With the n'ek, would love to see Taew and Mew too. Hopefully there will be other options if the celebs mentioned won't be able to accept the role.

Where have you seen the news? :)

Sixth version?!?! O_O That's quite a lot of remake

the news published in คมชัดลึ on april
and i find today in one of jamesbella ig account when i was looking for some of jj translated news

Mimo

sarNie Egg
not nadech or james ji (i think they will be more intrested in Plick Fah (not a remake and action ) and they never work with Metta Mahaniyom
and Plick Fah seem promising
maybe mark or mario

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
None of the half caste nang'eks should be in here. As much as I want KiMario in a remake of Koo Gum, Kim just doesn't have that strong Thai aesthetic. Neither does Mint, Taew, Yaya, Bella, Matt, Mai, Margie, Pream, or Namtarn. They all look visibly mixed. The only actress from Ch.3's younger generation who is suitable as Ungsamalin is Mew. Jui would be great too, if not a better choice. James Ji and Mark don't look Japanese enough and Nadech was already in the film version of this, so I vote for Mario as Kobori. If only they could get Ken T. and Jui in here, that would be the ultimate perfect casting. Otherwise, Mario and Mew are the best choices from the younger generation.

Last edited:
But if James Ji ends up in this, I am going to be so pissed because he's too overrated and with his cheesy face little boy face, I can't take him seriously for a maturing role. James Ma is a maybe but he looks more Chinese so I say Mario is perfect. May Nisachon or Benz Natthida would be a good choices for nang'ek too. I'd say Benz is too young but she already proved herself in Naree Rissaya.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Eh I think in the end availability will play a bigger role than looks to be honest. Because neither Nadech nor Yaya (especially Yaya) look even remotely Japanese to me but they were in the Rising Sun series so really it I'm sure it'll come down to who the producer/director wants to work with and who they can get. But I agree Mario would be my first choice for p'ek.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Taew and Mew have the highest chances of being in here. Taew is Act Art's favorite and Mew is working with them currently in Rak Nakara (she was also in the mafia series with Tik), so I can see her easily becoming their next favorite. For a new pairing and based on suitability, I'm rooting for Mew.

Last edited:

Mimo

sarNie Egg
Picture000.jpg

for the lead its Mario for now .. but i don't think he will accept , he will would not accept remake one after the other . ( and mark also, he have 2 remakes oready - he deserve a new plot )
i hope Top Jaron will get it if its not Mario

Last edited:

Nanciie

sarNie Egg
Just came back looking at some pics from BH thread

Don't mind seeing James with Mew I thought they would look great together

mewninii

sarNie Egg
I still have Bie and Noona's Koo Kum fresh in my memories and they were both so superb...
Why'd they have to do a remake so soon? :(
But if this has Mario&Mew pairing, i'm SUPER EXCITED!!
Crossing my fingers to have Mew as Angsumalin >.<

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
Based on suitability of Angsumalin yeah it shouts Mew but this is CH3 we're talking about. They'll cast half caste if Mew can't take this lakorn. Another thing is that Act Art was the one who will produce this lakorn so the patriotism part will overshadow the romance part. This is based on few last Act Art lakorn that I watch (KC Rachanon and MLM Series... I don't really watch Act Art lakorns)

But...Off Pongpat is producing this so maybe they'll consider Ananda...

I gotta say, though, man...I really doubted Noona and Bie when I found out they were cast as the leads for Koo Gam but they both proved me wrong and I was actually blown away by their performances. And I agree that they are remaking this too soon. Lol.

hope

sarNie Egg
ch3 still want do remakes - lose viewer , get low rate for evening lokran since april , still want to do remakes ??

Last edited: