[CH3] Koo Gum - Sunset at Chaophraya (Act Art)

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Yes, this talks about “miti thi saam” lol is that how you spell it?? I wanted to see the post about the three lakorns.

Anyway, this looks like another fantasy lakorn?? Hm.... kind of fishy there. I like Off but seriously I can’t take his fantasy lakorn too realistically. I couldn’t even watch Nakee despite its hype and success. Wel, I hope they speak central Thai and not some other dialect.:nut::nut::nut:

But this fantasy actually sounds like it fits them, though. As long as it’s not another one like their ancient one, I guess.
I hope its modern time. Sounds like ch3 is doing a lot of scifi stuff.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Haha guys omg :risas3::facepalm::celebrate16: I finally checked out Na’s KooKum version and omg nah uh! He did not talk like that? Lol. :risas3: Na’s KOBORI looks almost slow and his face looks very homeless instead of innocently hurt. Aha. I can’t! I ended up laughing more at the teaser. Seriously the faking to speak Thai he did poorly and made KOBORI looked almost slow. Goodness~~ I’m surprised the director didn’t retake a few scenes to better it.

Now I know why people complained that this version was an epic fail. It’s just silly. Lol I do like the modern touch to it, but it was more like a comedy.

Last edited:

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Haha guys omg :risas3::facepalm::celebrate16: I finally checked out Na’s KooKum version and omg nah uh! He did not talk like that? Lol. :risas3: Na’s KOBORI looks almost slow and his face looks very homeless instead of innocently hurt. Aha. I can’t! I ended up laughing more at the teaser. Seriously the faking to speak Thai he did poorly and made KOBORI looked almost slow. Goodness~~ I’m surprised the director didn’t retake a few scenes to better it.

Now I know why people complained that this version was an epic fail. It’s just silly. Lol I do like the modern touch to it, but it was more like a comedy.

Girl did you see the one with Bie and Noona, it's just as bad. You'll understand why a lot of people here don't want it remade.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I didn't like it, his fake Japanese talking was just as bad as Nadech. Maybe I'm biased cus I'm not a big fan of Bie's acting.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
I needed to compare so I went to watch several clips and Nadech is way better than Bie, way better. Also Nadech 's Japanese is not bad, not bad at all. I liked him in the Sun series. I think it's the Koo Gum movie itself. His speaking thai with Japanese accent was bad. I'm pretty sure he would do so much better with p'Off as the director.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Girl did you see the one with Bie and Noona, it's just as bad. You'll understand why a lot of people here don't want it remade.
I couldn’t get past neither bie or noona’s look so I still haven’t been motivated to check that one out. :(

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
There's still a lot of people I want to see Taew and Ji with like Taew (Great, Alex, Pope, Ken T, James Ma (maybe), Tik (maybe), Ananda (hopefully), a better one with Boy) and Ji (Mew, Patricia, Yam, Preem, Mint, Nycha, Matt, and Kao).
I want see Preem with Pope or Preem with Jirayu in lakorn. Since I watched Khun Chai Taratorn, Pope and Preem could make a cutie pairing. I shipped them there.

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Heheheheheh @DaoRisa lol :risas3::facepalm::thumbup::love::icon12: ahahahah. you read my mind. I had the same exact thought. Oh boy~~ now I wish ActArt will really consider Mark and Mew for this remake.:angel10::angel10::angel10:

~~~~~ :D
Well~~ may I proceed on to sharing more military pictures of Mark as KOBORI. Lol.:facepalm::risas3::love::icon12: I am quite serious now, Mark has convinced me this serious and strong side of him is KOBORI.:angel10:

I absolutely think he has the charming and manly face for it. His eyes also speak volumes of sadness and concern. His face is so real.❤ Omg. The strong, commanding traits of an officer is here!:clap::clap: In fact, this whole scene has already made it look like he’s already in a war zone.:clap: Omg. What a perfect timing and description for Koo Kum. :p:thumbup::love::naughty2::icon12:
View attachment 21899 View attachment 21900 View attachment 21901 View attachment 21902
Cr ch3 ~ indeed, I’ve found my KOBORI!:risas3::love::icon12:
Heheheheheh @DaoRisa lol :risas3::facepalm::thumbup::love::icon12: ahahahah. you read my mind. I had the same exact thought. Oh boy~~ now I wish ActArt will really consider Mark and Mew for this remake.:angel10::angel10::angel10:

~~~~~ :D
Well~~ may I proceed on to sharing more military pictures of Mark as KOBORI. Lol.:facepalm::risas3::love::icon12: I am quite serious now, Mark has convinced me this serious and strong side of him is KOBORI.:angel10:

I absolutely think he has the charming and manly face for it. His eyes also speak volumes of sadness and concern. His face is so real.❤ Omg. The strong, commanding traits of an officer is here!:clap::clap: In fact, this whole scene has already made it look like he’s already in a war zone.:clap: Omg. What a perfect timing and description for Koo Kum. :p:thumbup::love::naughty2::icon12:
View attachment 21899 View attachment 21900 View attachment 21901 View attachment 21902
Cr ch3 ~ indeed, I’ve found my KOBORI!:risas3::love::icon12:
We found our perfect kobori ❤

sugar12

sarNie Hatchling
Yes! Bie and Noona's version made me ship them so hard lol. It had the perfect amount of political issues involved and romance. And they were really detailed about the story line which I thought was good because it does not leave readers hanging. overall it just felt completed. i tried watching Nadech's version but didn't even finish it, disappointing :sad6: