[CH3] Koo Gum - Sunset at Chaophraya (Act Art)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
tumblr_njqk9muAO51s5o69yo4_r1_250.gif SINOPSIS-Stay-The-Series-Episode-1-4-Lengkap.jpg sunny suwanmethanon.jpg CsifeG2UEAA5olk.jpg
Cr. To rightful owners
I can so see these two in this remake. They had nice chemistry in their lakorn together. Personally my pick for Kobori is Sunny but as for the n'ek i would love to see Taew as well. However im rooting for Kao. I want taew in a new lakorn, not in any remakes.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I can see Sunny as Kobori...but my hope still stand that this will not be touched for another 10 years where people actually missed it and wants it remake.

bonbon

sarNie Egg
I heard from some Chinese fans they don’t like KooKum because it’s involved a Japanese soldier. Japan has a bad history in China. Has any one heard about that?

rabbitz

sarNie Egg
I heard from some Chinese fans they don’t like KooKum because it’s involved a Japanese soldier. Japan has a bad history in China. Has any one heard about that?
I don’t know too much about the details of Koo Gum. I haven’t seen it but the case with Japan and China is the Massacre of Nanking, China where Imperial Japan sent their troops over to Nanking and mutilated/slaughtered children, women and men off the whole city. Many Chinese have not forgiven Japan for this loss.

However, this shouldn’t have anything to do with Koo Gum.?

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yea, MewJi is way long overdue!. Idk what producer still hasn’t thought of that. Omg. I would have booked them a long time ago!

~~;)
Anyhow, back to this! I love KooKum. It’s like the truest classic of Thai drama. I lowkey wanted Mark as KOBORI, not gonna lie. Lol. :p But that’s only if Mew is truly selected for Aung/Hideko. Otherwise I am going to skip any unsatisfactied future remakes. I just can’t take another fail KOBORI.

I really want to watch a tear-jerker from Mark, ya know? So, I’ll be totally okay if he portrays KOBORI and dies at the end. I’ll cry a river for him.:facepalm::love::icon12: I haven’t cried so heavily for him ever before in a lakorn. Lol. The most is just sadness. If he takes on the role of KOBORI, I swear I will drip every teardrop for him. Lmao!:risas3::angel10:❤

And why was I convinced Mark could pass as KOBORI? Well, he can fight for sure. Hehe. KOBORI is a fighter, action is Mark! But another reason why I was convinced Mark could do it is because of the intimacy between KOBORI and Hideko. Mark is sweet and intimate. He can easily generate chemistry. I want him to showcase his love for Hideko, while she pushes him away and acts cold to him. His baby face, yet mature persona can carry all those weights. When I saw Mark in military green outfit in KF. His large biceps and frame is screaming KOBORI to me! Lol :facepalm::angel10::icon12: Here is the picture to showcase aka prove his KOBORI look and demeanor. Hehe.:naughty2::facepalm::icon12::worship2::thumbup:
View attachment 21625
Cr ch3 :D He screams Japanese and HOT.❤:worship2::cheer::p In fact, the hotter and more modern version of KOBORI. Lol :p

ps

I feel like this picture will always forever be my reason/excuse to explain why Mark is exceptional for KOBORI. Lol.:angel10::love::facepalm:❤
You make me feel seeing Mark (strong but gentle with a soft smile to his Aung/Hideko by MEW. Oh my god...if they choose these 2, I'm going jump up and down all over place.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Heheheheheh @DaoRisa lol :risas3::facepalm::thumbup::love::icon12: ahahahah. you read my mind. I had the same exact thought. Oh boy~~ now I wish ActArt will really consider Mark and Mew for this remake.:angel10::angel10::angel10:

~~~~~ :D
Well~~ may I proceed on to sharing more military pictures of Mark as KOBORI. Lol.:facepalm::risas3::love::icon12: I am quite serious now, Mark has convinced me this serious and strong side of him is KOBORI.:angel10:

I absolutely think he has the charming and manly face for it. His eyes also speak volumes of sadness and concern. His face is so real.❤ Omg. The strong, commanding traits of an officer is here!:clap::clap: In fact, this whole scene has already made it look like he’s already in a war zone.:clap: Omg. What a perfect timing and description for Koo Kum. :p:thumbup::love::naughty2::icon12:
5FB466E3-8C71-4657-9DC1-C9D87CE4B907.jpeg A8F18575-1D8F-469D-A5C3-1252DFC5385E.jpeg CB070A0F-0F8F-47D8-AFBD-BE34C6857D5D.jpeg 5B3B430E-1106-4BC6-BD95-B68B0BF30F73.jpeg
Cr ch3 ~ indeed, I’ve found my KOBORI!:risas3::love::icon12:

xodxo

These pics caught my heart. I feel pain and ready to cry for him. The story itself is super super SAD, but still want to see him in.
Yea, esp that second pic. If you look deep enough, you can feel him emoting sorrowness inside. Hehe. :p and I’m not exaggerating either lol He would make a very convincing and realistic KOBORI!:coleman::love::icon12::cheer:

We’ve found the next KOBORI ahaha :facepalm::love::naughty2::icon12:
6EA04ED7-82A9-4568-8C14-0BE9AD9B91D2.gif

Stop searching no more ActArt!! Lolol :p:risas3:

xodxo

Actart staff @poo_ploy updating the three novels in his instagram.you can check
Hm do you know which post exactly he updates on?? I checked his account and didn’t see it. I don’t doubt you, but wanted a definite verification.

His account is actually https://www.instagram.com/poo_poly

ps

I think we’re all aware Koo Kum will not happen any time soon cuz Off must finish Krong Kum and now his new one with Taew. However, we’re all anxious and just wanted to start hunting for our IDEAL KOBORI. Lol :p

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Hm do you know which post exactly he updates on?? I checked his account and didn’t see it. I don’t doubt you, but wanted a definite verification.

His account is actually https://www.instagram.com/poo_poly

ps

I think we’re all aware Koo Kum will not happen any time soon cuz Off must finish Krong Kum and now his new one with Taew. However, we’re all anxious and just wanted to start hunting for our IDEAL KOBORI. Lol :p
So this must be the one she's talking about
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmSJN-1g-IS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Sounds interesting, nangek must be Taew since she said she has one coming up with ActArt

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh God I love Taew Ji but let's not turn into NY or Jiranee. Give them a break :rolleyes:
i totally agree! I don't want them stuck to each other. i want a bit of a break first but i do want them to pair up together. however Jiranee wasn't that bad, they only had 2 lakorns together.

xodxo

So this must be the one she's talking about
https://www.instagram.com/p/BmSJN-1g-IS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Sounds interesting, nangek must be Taew since she said she has one coming up with ActArt
Yes, this talks about “miti thi saam” lol is that how you spell it?? I wanted to see the post about the three lakorns.

Anyway, this looks like another fantasy lakorn?? Hm.... kind of fishy there. I like Off but seriously I can’t take his fantasy lakorn too realistically. I couldn’t even watch Nakee despite its hype and success. Wel, I hope they speak central Thai and not some other dialect.:nut::nut::nut:

Oh God I love Taew Ji but let's not turn into NY or Jiranee. Give them a break :rolleyes:
But this fantasy actually sounds like it fits them, though. As long as it’s not another one like their ancient one, I guess.