[CH3] Koo Gum - Sunset at Chaophraya (Act Art)

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Mimo, Aug 27, 2016.

1. xodxo

xodxo •Muey❤️Thian•

I think DRAT really proved to me how much more acting class Mew needs. But I think Mew as a person is very weakened too, so it’s not in her personality to jump out and show off what Hideko has a woman.

Yea, maybe they’ll have to reconsider not doing this classic. I mean all the guys are ready but not any of the girls lol :p

PrincessKarina likes this.
  2. I agree. Seriously stop remaking!

3. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

What about ch7? Is there any actress from there ready for the part. I know they dont have a good production for it but maybe actress?

PrincessKarina likes this.
  4. I wouldn’t know. I don’t watch channel 7.

5. I would say wait another 20 years before remaking or something. Geez.

6. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I would love Kao in this. I think she would do great!

S.J.M and PrincessKarina like this.
  7. But considering she’s young and newer and not as experienced? I’m not sure. If Kao than maybe Mew might work better? Maybe when Kao is more experienced? I feel this role is really high notch for Kao’s level at this moment? ;)

DaoRisa likes this.
  8. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

I think even though Kao is a newbie, shes already a much better actress than Mew. I was quite shocked to find out that even though Kao is so pretty, she actually knows how to act. She has had not that many lakorns but she for sure knows how to use her eyes to deliver emotions. But we will see if she can do good once she gets more roles here at ch3. Im looking forward to seeing her playing the n'rai in Great and Bellas upcoming lakorn!

spanky, Koy123, S.J.M and 1 other person like this.
  9. I see. Still have to check her out.

SuzieJ likes this.
  10. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Try to watch her in Harmones! She played a role that is not very common at all in lakorns. She play a teenager who was very sexually active in it but she was much more than just that. It was probably the most unique role ive seen for a female so far in a lakorn. If you have netflix, its on there with subs :)

spanky and PrincessKarina like this.
  11. Oh ok nice. I will keep that in mind. Lol different role for sure! :)

SuzieJ likes this.
  12. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Now Tisanart, Bow M, Mookda are the ones I see for ch7

13. KitKat516

KitKat516 sarNie Oldmaid

Oh hmm yes i can see them as Aungsumalin

preetam likes this.