[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
My favourite so far...

JEE'S: When she smiled cheekily after Thit left her room after that boob checking incident. She was so beautiful and cute at that shot.

THIT'S: When he acted like a total snob and jerk towards Jee at the hospital when Grandma was admitted after running away. He was so handsome that his tall body and sharp face really made me drool (somewhat). I like that intelligent snob aura he transmitted.

Overall favourite scene... THE WINNER IS

Piak's bag smashed Chaiyan. I just love that scene! Thinking of doing the same thing in the future to some guy... hahaha

But I also love the scene when Pan teases Grandma. It's very warm.

Last edited:

luther

"Such fun!"
My favourite so far...

JEE'S: When she smiled cheekily after Thit left her room after that boob's checking incident. She was so beautiful and cute at that shot.

THIT'S: When he acted like a total snob and jerk towards Jee at the hospital when Grandma was admitted after running away. He was so handsome that his tall body and sharp face really made me drool (somewhat). I like that intelligent snob aura he transmitted.

Overall favourite scene... THE WINNER IS

Piak's bag smashed Chaiyan. I just love that scene! Thinking of doing the same thing in the future to some guy... hahaha

But I also love the scene when Pan teases Grandma. It's very warm.
LOLS. The handbag of terror scene. Piak is so effing scary. If she were a real person, I'd pee my pants if she ever came after me. That girl needs some therapy.

Another reason I find that scene funny is because it reminds of the stereotypical image of an angry-old lady smashing strangers with her handbag.

Screen Shot 2017-02-27 at 1.43.25 PM.png

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
LOLS. The handbag of terror scene. Piak is so effing scary. If she were a real person, I'd pee my pants if she ever came after me. That girl needs some therapy.

Another reason I find that scene funny is because it reminds of the stereotypical image of an angry-old lady smashing strangers with her handbag.

View attachment 3826
Aaah... now that makes sense. That actions is usually done by "ahjummas"... it's new to see a young lady that dress posh to act like that. Gosh. Thai men needs to worry after this. That Piak girl can influence many girls to smash their guy with handbags... it's effective actually. You don't hurt your hand because slapping will just sore your hand as well. Fill your handbags with lots of stuff to increase mass and momentum.

Warning! The guy must be like Chaiyan, that will not smash you back.

Meoconie

sarNie Adult

MONDAY, PLEASE!!!!
OMG...look at these pictures, esp the last one and I want to say "Go for it, Thit". But these picture wi
I think the condo scene will happen on Tuesday or next Monday but probably towards the end of Tuesday episode

cr.siamdara
These one also, thank @TubbyTinker for all of them:love::icon12:

Just want to say something about the upcoming scene that everyone here is discussing. It's really disgusting to see any Rscenes which I don't like to watch in any dramas or movie. But for lakorn, I can easily accept it and I think the lakorn portrays this scene in romantic way to get pranang together ( and I feel sometime it's really stupid plot, unlike other coutries. Anyway, it's just entertainment purpose and we can distinguish real life and lakorn. I think it will be willing|
Ok guys lets have a FUN Discussion...

Name your favourite scenes of Yaya, Mark, and the scene which made you the FINN the most.

1. Yaya: I feel her best scene till now is the scene during funeral when she and Sathit are hiding behind bushes and she asks is she could there stay with him. Also the scene where she runs behind Grandma's car. I cannot decide between these two.

2. Mark: The scene right after Grandma's death, where Jee is banging her wrist on the wall, Sathit shields her hand and hugs her wholeheartedly.

3. Finn scene has to be the cutesy phone conversation at the end of episode 10.

Lets see if the scenes from upcoming episodes will replace these (already have a feeling the morning -after scene will probably be the best scene of both of them). So what about you guys?
#letcrazytogether
I can't choose any favourite scenes of Yaya or Mark. Just they appear in my screen are all my favourite, if both of them, that's awesome:clap::cheer:
The scene makes me finn the most is Thit-staring-at -Jee's-boobs. That was so cute for both of them:aaaaa:
Its 6am here and its clear KC is the only thing on my mind :risas3:right now esp. when this week has the most imp episodes. What is the time where you guys are at?
My country has the same time with Thai so I can watch at 8.20pm:clap:

And anyone have twitter account, let join and tweet with KC hashtag

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Also, I just wanted to comment about how freaking awesome channel 3 is for uploading their own dramas to their YouTube channel essentially at the same time it airs. Those guys are the best. I live in a country where A LOT of videos are made unavailable and it drives me up the wall. So shout out to channel 3 for being smart enough to know to cash in on the YouTube views! :cheer:Now if they only subbed it...
I agree! Kudos to CH3 for uploading their lakorns online. Yes. Much better if there are subs and other channels do the same thing. I wonder when will that ever happen.

khmaichick559

sarNie Hatchling
I'm 2 eps away to be caught up!!! I been behind on this lakorn , wasn't to fond of Mark and that kinda slow my pace on starting , therefore I haven't been following it as I should or spam loll and it have all my favorite plot w/ revenge, love-hate , slap-kiss tooo!! Plus , ya' ladies have too much spoiler !!! LOL I have to stay way from the forum till I'm ready to come out the cave or else I get spoil , so far I haven't been spoil much , all I know 'rscene' is coming up and that's good enough :risas3:. And I have no problem with rscene , to me those are force seduction since the couple already had feeling for one another , where the mind said no but the body tell a different story HAHAHA.
I was wondering when you was gonna comment or come out of your shell when the rscene is nearly here lmao....

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
Guys, instead of studying I was searching some photos of KC and I saw this one....

What is this scene? :confused0: :confused12:and who is the boy? :nut: