[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I dont know why Chaiyan must always open the door w/o checking who is it first when he is half naked w Gee or when he is at her place. Lmao! Flying kick happening soon!

Whahahaha! CY got kicked and thrown again! How strong is Piak man!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Lord! Piek is one crazy person. Lol

I don't understand how Chiyan can't just pick her up and toss her in a room and lock the door. She's a feisty little thing. Toey is ace-ing Piek's role! Loving how Jee and Mark are so protective of each other so far on this episode. Chiyan and Piek are both noticing that Thit and Jee are developing feelings for one another.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
My guess was right....

Thun must have told Sathit abt Gee being behind the wheels on that fateful day after finding out that they were getting close.

ana978

sarNie Egg
Can I just say that I'm in love with Mark and Yaya's chemistry in this episode. They're both are so in love I thought I saw honey dripping from their eyes when they stare at each other, lol. I love it even on the phone, Sathit is caressing's Jee's face. OMG, I don't think I can take any more of their sweetness.:love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12:

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
Sweetness came to an end aldy. The Rrrrr scene shld be tmr..

Gahhhh Thit is gonna watch the video whr Gee knocked his gf down after the break! Omg his heart is gonna shatter and the old cold Thit is gonna be back. Boo hoooo.....

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Can I just say that I'm in love with Mark and Yaya's chemistry in this episode. They're both are so in love I thought I saw honey dripping from their eyes when they stare at each other, lol. I love it even on the phone, Sathit is caressing's Jee's face. OMG, I don't think I can take any more of their sweetness.:love::love::love::icon12::icon12::icon12:
That will be the most favorite scene till now. OMG i can't control my mood, just see on IG, better to wait and watch whole clip

I eant everyone in lakorn to see that scene. What will they say, esp Suki and Chaiyan?

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Wahhh the hospital hugging scene was sooooo fiiiinnnn

Jee: Didn't I tell you to turn off your phone

Thit: And you? Why did you call me if you knew I turned off my phone

Jee: I couldn't think of anyone else...but you..

Ran into Thit's arms crying...

The feel!!!!
It's was at the hospital? I thought it was at the airport?