[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
@ ถัดจากเรื่อง บ่วงอธิฏฐาน ที่ "หมาก"ปริญ เป็นพระเอก และ "ญาญ่า" อุรัสยา จบจากเรื่อง หนึ่งในทรวง ทั้งคู่จะโคจรมาเจอะกันอีกครั้งกับละครของ "ดา" หทัยรัตน์ เร็วๆนี้

News from komchadluek .
i dont know the name of Khun Da Hathairuth's company.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
What? What lady? I'm sure she won't be able to get Yaya and Kim in the same lakorn. Did she want one of them as nang'rai?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, I see. Well I'm glad Kim is in demand, but I'm also in no rush to see her and Mark paired up again. I highly doubt she'll be in here since she already has two lakorns for 2015. Maybe Tik and Lakorn Thai can cast her in another project in 2016. :thumbsup:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Oh snaps, I didn't even know Tik K was producing lakorns... since when?  I'm so late!

As for that cast... that's so impossible for the time being.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Who would want to downgrade two beautiful actresses against each other? Please don't make any one of them rai. I'm sure Kim would be a great rai, but I'd like to see Yaya take on a feisty n'ek role similar to Kim from RP.

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
I think people are mistaken lol. The lakorn that Tik wants to produce (Rak Plik Lok) is a different lakorn altogether and it has two couples, not one praek and two nang aeks. She already sent her request to Channel 3 and when asked who she has in mind for the pranangs, she says she wants Mark, Yaya and Kim. It's not wrong for her to want popular people for her first lakorn but it all comes down to suitability and availability. She's unlikely going to get her request fulfilled.
This specific news from KomChadLuek has it that Khun Da of Lakorn Thai wants to pair Yaya with Mark after they're both done with Buang Atitharn and Neung Nai Suang. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't really like Mark and Yaya's first lakorn together so I'm not sure how I feel about this one. If the storyline is really good though maybe I will try it. 

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I'll be good to see Kim and Yaya together , but I can't see them being evil towards each others . And I agree Kim would play a really good nang'rai. And I didn't really enjoy Mark and Yaya in Tawan Deard. Yaya was too much this and that in it. But the story was good. Idk if I'm able to see a Yaya and Mark drama ever again.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Who would want to downgrade two beautiful actresses against each other? Please don't make any one of them rai. I'm sure Kim would be a great rai, but I'd like to see Yaya take on a feisty n'ek role similar to Kim from RP.
Obviously Tk K.. Haha. I didn't know she was producing now either.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
Obviously Tk K.. Haha. I didn't know she was producing now either.
Tik wants to cast Kim and Yaya as both of the nang'eks in her lakorn. She won't be downgrading any one of them. If Kim were to ever play a nang'rai role, it would be one of more importance than the nang'ek. Even then, I highly doubt she'll ever play rai. A very raeng nang'ek, yes. Lol.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Good that Kim is in demand. But noooo. No more MK please. Atleast for a year. We already have Ab Ruk Online. I want to see Kim with other actors. Even Yaya with someone other than Nadech.
Anonymous95 said:
Oh, I see. Well I'm glad Kim is in demand, but I'm also in no rush to see her and Mark paired up again. I highly doubt she'll be in here since she already has two lakorns for 2015. Maybe Tik and Lakorn Thai can cast her in another project in 2016. :thumbsup:

Step

Mrs James Ma
I saw some of the scenes from RP. Yet to see the full drama. Have to agree that Kim was fierce. Oh my god, she's so beautiful in RP.
Mahalo said:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Kim and Yaya in same lakorn will be war among fans. I've seen many Yaya's fans bashing Kim and Kim's fans bashing Yaya. Nooooo.
Anonymous95 said:
Tik wants to cast Kim and Yaya as both of the nang'eks in her lakorn. She won't be downgrading any one of them. If Kim were to ever play a nang'rai role, it would be one of more importance than the nang'ek. Even then, I highly doubt she'll ever play rai. A very raeng nang'ek, yes. Lol.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Well, I hope it has a good storyline. Mark and Yaya second time. Yet to see their first lakorn but in MV they look good.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
Kim and Yaya in same lakorn will be war among fans. I've seen many Yaya's fans bashing Kim and Kim's fans bashing Yaya. Nooooo.
They're the two most popular young actresses from Ch. 3, so their fan clubs can get very competitive. Personally, I like Yaya. She's very cute. But I favor Kim as the actress. There's no way Kim will ever play second to anybody. Same with Yaya. If Tik K. is able to get Kim and Yaya in the same lakorn, they're both going to be nang'eks. But I don't think that'll happen anyways.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I also think like that. Kim and Yaya both are popular actresses. Personally I like Yaya too, but acting wise it's Kim anytime. Hope there won't be any wars.
Anonymous95 said:
They're the two most popular young actresses, so their fan clubs can get very competitive. Personally, I like Yaya. She's very cute. But I favor Kim as the actress. There's no way Kim will ever play second to anybody. Same with Yaya. If Tik K. is able to get Kim and Yaya in the same lakorn, they're both going to be nang'eks. But I don't think that'll happen anyways.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
i agree ..... personally i like Yaya too, but Kim is a really good actress. i don't think i'll be good to place them together in a lakorn bc fans will start war by being kim gets the main guy or yaya gets the main guy, and if it's Mark, fans are differently gonna  want MK