[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
If Yaya and Kim were to ever be in a lakorn together, it may happen in the future, Yaya is most likely going to be the nang'ake and Kim is going to either be the second nang'ake or the nang'rai since Kim's acting is way better than Yaya's, so she can definitely pull the nang'rai roles and seems like Kim doesn't mind playing supporting or sharing a lakorn with other actors/actresses, which is her acting sportsmanship. As for Yaya, all of her roles have been sooo nang'ake, she's afraid of exiting out of her comfort zone, so no doubt, she'll reject supporting or nang'rai roles. Yaya wants to keep that nang'ake sweet and innocent image, so she's not going to accept something that will tarnish it even if it's for the sake of acting.

Plus, Yaya is more famous than Kim, she'll definitely lead. But I would love to see them together in a lakorn though, would be pretty interesting.

There is no such thing as two nang'akes, there are different couples within a lakorn but always one main OTP.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
To commend on ya's acting is one thing (fair enough, acting skills is quite subjective) but to question someone's professionalism is another thing.

Kim has acting sportsmanship who is willing to take supporting roles and share a lakorn whereas ya will supposedly reject a supporting role, is this implying that ya has no acting sportsmanship? May i ask which rai or supporting roles she has/had rejected, or are these based on your assumptions of her past roles? And which supporting roles of kim are u talking about? If you're speaking of ARO, based on the trailers, i see her character plays no less significance than ann, and her character even ends up with the p'ek who is being abb rak (which is what the lakorn is based on), does that mean who the nek/pek/supporting is still questionable..or is it assumed that ann is the queen of lakorns and she is always the nek and not supporting. But based on how this sportsmanship is partly measured, does that mean ann's acting sportsmanship s questionable too, in not wanting to play supporting to someone else specifically kim?

Anyway, if mark is in here, i hope ya doesnt get the role, i personally dont think it's worth for ya fighting over mark's character, even for the so called sake of acting

sweetsmile

sarNie Egg
LOL Since when Kim's acting way better than Yaya's? Has Kim got any award by her acting or something?
And I agree that acting skills is quite subjuective, that's why I can't stand watching Kim's any lakorn even for a minute cuz her acting is AWFUL in my eyes.
So far this lakorn has nothing to do with Kim and I believe someone made it clear that it's not the same lakorn produced by Tik. Then why should we discuss if both Kim and Yaya in this one who would be the Nangek?
Maybe Kim's fans can't wait to seize this chance to claim that Kim is less famous but way better in acting than Yaya, or some markim fan feel threatened by Yaya cuz she will be paired with Mark? LOL
Anyway I love lakorn thai production, though I'm not into Mark I want Yaya work with lakorn thai.
So please update if there is any news. Thank you.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, thanks for reading what I wrote. However, saying more than this will only go into a battle of words. I'm going to agree to disagree gaw laew gun na. Please believe and support in what your heart desires all Yaya and Kim fans.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
sweetsmile said:
1-LOL Since when Kim's acting way better than Yaya's? 

2-Maybe Kim's fans can't wait to seize this chance to claim that Kim is less famous but way better in acting than Yaya,
3-or some markim fan feel threatened by Yaya cuz she will be paired with Mark? LOL

1- since there's people who think so
2- there's no need to do that everybody's free to like this or dislike the other what you said is very immature
3- and why will they be threatened for yaya being paired with mark you didn't mention the reason  :scratchhead2:

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
Technically, a different thread should be made for the lakorn Rak Plik Lok and the discussions going on currently would be more revenant for that thread. In fact, I'll request a moderator to do so to prevent further confusions. Again, this lakorn thread is different altogether. I really don't understand why people are making such a big deal just because Tik gave a general answer saying she wanted Yaya and Kim in her lakorn. Realistically speaking, that's never going to happen so why bother arguing right now in the wrong lakorn thread? Btw, to make assumptions about someone's work ethics without any clear knowledge or proof is just plain fabrication. To think that your own personal opinions are solid facts is laughable. 

heart__mk

sarNie Egg
This is not good. No need to flight about which actress is better. Both Kimmy & Yaya are great and channel 3's sweethearts! It would be wonderful to have them in the same lakorn again. Maybe two leads and no nang rai. Put them with P' Tik and P' Ken!!! Problem solved :dance1: :dance1:

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Oh gosh, let's not start fanwar. Both girls are great friends in real life, I'm pretty sure they don't want to see each other fans fighting. Talent is in the eyes of the beholder, everyone has their own opinion but please be mindful of what you say.

heart__mk

sarNie Egg
I agree with you Pooh4ever. I'm sure the girls are friends and would like to work together again one of these days. That would be exciting to see.

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Seems like Mark/Yaya pairing might be true after all. Tik has been liking on every single fan art of Mark and Yaya on IG and saying thanks to the people for cheering, supporting and anticipating her first lakorn. I wouldn't mind seeing them reunite, I just wish it wasn't a farm setting again lol. 

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
Please let it be true. I've been waiting for this pairing to reunite for a long time. Tik said they'll start filming in February/March. Can't wait to see the fitting pictures. I'm just glad that Mark - Yaya don't have to work with Medta production again.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Awesome news! Although it's not confirmed yet.  I'm excited and hope it's true, I've been wanting to see them together again, their last one didn't do them justice.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I was missing in this thread lol
Thank you again adsd for supporting Kim :)
adsd18/2 said:
1- since there's people who think so
2- there's no need to do that everybody's free to like this or dislike the other what you said is very immature
3- and why will they be threatened for yaya being paired with mark you didn't mention the reason  :scratchhead2:

Ok, I like Yaya and Kim both but I dont  think they should act together in a lakorn especially with Mark in it. Leads to fan wars.
From what I read in this thread about some comments on professionalism, I think Kim is more professional. Yes Kim is more professional than Yaya.

1.Kim does not have problem to work with other stars other than Mark while Yaya has serious problems working with other stars but Nadech. 
2.Kim can pull of any roles. In RP, Kim played a fierce, spoilt brat. She would play even the Nang Rai while Yaya has only played a sweet, innocent kind of roles. May be she is scared to experiment.
3. Yaya is working with James Ji in NNS but I have never seen her being comfortable or easy with him. Yaya maintains distance from him as if Nadech will break up with her because of the closeness she has. Man, you're n actor and there is nothing wrong if you guys tease each other or play pranks or even support each other.
4. Yaya is popular but Kim is better in acting. Ann casted her in her 3rd lakorns, Acted with Ananda and everybody praises her for acting skills.
5. Honestly, Kim is more famous with international fans. We just love her.
6. Now the beauty. Beauty lies in the eyes of beholder but isn't it true that Kim is GORGEOUS?!!

List goes on. I like both but when it comes to professionalism, Kim wins.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think we should end the talk of Kim and Yaya here. I'm a Kim fan, and I agree with some of what you said also Step. But Kim is no longer linked to this lakorn, and it's clear that everyone has very strong opinions when it comes to both Kim and Yaya. Saying anything more will only lead to fan wars. Let's just leave it at this. :)

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Step said:
I was missing in this thread lol
Thank you again adsd for supporting Kim :)
is not really about supporting or defending for me is about i don't like it when people accuse other with wrong thing and think that they can be the only right one and the other are wrong just bcoz they don't agree with them   we can agree on  disagree without hurting and accusing each other each star have their fans and i don't like the term "fan war" we have to accept that people have different taste is like i love chocolate flavor while other ones love strawberry flavor and that doesn't make the chocolate a bad flavor or the strawberry a bad one hope my written was understandable  sorrry my english sometime is horrible   

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
I don't understand how many times someone has to come out and say that Kim is not linked to this lakorn anymore therefore, discussions about her are unnecessary to this thread!? Moreover, I don't understand why the need for comparisons over and over again. If people are that passionate about comparing the two, by all means go make another thread in the Thai section. Btw, please practice your own preach before you preach others.