[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:

O' maya , from 2009 - 2015 which include my absent , i had only saw about 10 lakorns so far . No, i have not seen Rang Nago and many more . When i return back to the lakorn world  there were only newbies now a days  haha 
Sarn,I believe the actor Maya is talking about is Ken, he was in Luk Tard with Bella.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
x0unerthanlater said:
I'd like to see Yaya working with Ken P. and Maybe Pope too. There's so many possibilities! She'll have lots of opportunities since she's still so young. If possible, since Om is a freelance (correct me if I'm wrong) , I'd love to see Ya & Om. ^-^ 
not sure about Om but i think his full time Ch7 cos all his lakorns is with them

sarN

sarNie Granny
Koy123 said:
Sarn,I believe the actor Maya is talking about is Ken, he was in Luk Tard with Bella.

O' him. He was yummy in luk tard , nice fair skin with big big arm and tall . Sure , i don't mind if it's him  :yes:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
sarN said:

O' him. He was yummy in luk tard , nice fair skin with big big arm and tall . Sure , i don't mind if it's him  :yes:

LOL! Since they didn't do the fitting, there is still hope for you, yet. :pervie: I think he will do well and fit the roles, a great stalker and looking hot doing it. :drool:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Not Aum and Anne but something else. The Pra'ek's gf/wife gets killed by the nang'ek. He is furious as she was pregnant. He blames nang'ek for everything. It was a slap/kiss drama. But I dont know the name.
Step said:
Is this a remake? Because it sounds like Aum and Anne lakorn. I forgot the name but similar to this story.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Not Aum and Anne but something else. The Pra'ek's gf/wife gets killed by the nang'ek. He is furious as she was pregnant. He blames nang'ek for everything. It was a slap/kiss drama. But I dont know the name.
No, pra'ek's fiancee was not pregnant. She was a law student about to graduate soon and they were so in love

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
It's already been established from previous pages and even the posts above that this is a remake of Johnny and Jariya's lakorn from Lakorn Thai production. 

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Koy123 said:
Yes, this will be challenging for Yaya bc the n'ek in this drama is very troublesome. She's strong, but also emotionally wrecked. She gets a few real kisses from the lead actor which the channel 3 will cut it out of the remake. Wish they get an older male lead though... Like Peter. I wanna see Peter in an aggressive role.

Peter and Yaya would be sooooooo freaking hot together!!! Especially in kiss/slap genre like this one!  As much as I love Mark and wanna see him and Yaya together again, let's cut Mark out and put Peter in lolololololololssss seriously

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
beamsgirl said:

Peter and Yaya would be sooooooo freaking hot together!!! Especially in kiss/slap genre like this one!  As much as I love Mark and wanna see him and Yaya together again, let's cut Mark out and put Peter in lolololololololssss seriously
Peter would fit in that role effortlessly! I have not like any lakorns Mark was in so hopefully I'll like this remake.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I've said this somewhere, but I'll say it here too, I've always wanted Mark in a slap/kiss raeng lakorn. I'm looking forward to this so much because I've been wanting a reunion between Ya & Mark. This should be interesting indeed! If the kissing isn't real, then at least I hope the slapping is, 555!

Alice said:
not sure about Om but i think his full time Ch7 cos all his lakorns is with them

Thank you. I was hoping he would stay as a freelance. *siiigh* It would have been wonderful to see him with ch.3 actresses. Maybe in another 5 yrs... or however long his contract with ch.7 is. 555

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Nangfah11 said:

Never heard of Peter til ARO lol ahahahha chances of him working with Yaya is near impossible. Hate to break your bubble. lol But if he ever work with Yaya, I will definitely skip. lol Never liked the dude in ARO. he's thuggish acting isn't appealing. lol

Yaya isn't that good of an actress either. I haven't liked any of her lakorn AT ALL. So, I do hope this lakorn shows her maturity and convincing acting. I wish the same for Mark. No more gentleman and comedy. A raeng raeng and SEXY role please. LOL. And PROVE IT!!!!!!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :woot2:

Peter "thuggish acting"? IMO, seeing Mark starring next to Peter makes him look like a teenage boy. LOLZZ. Anyway, I don't dislike Mark. I'll still watch this bc the original is my all time favorite. I'm ok with Yaya cus she's cute. These two actors would make an interesting couple.... I guess. I just prefer to see Peter with Matt or Jui cus I think these girls act very well when it comes to troublesome characters...

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg

I'm gonna spam Maya picture everyday until fitting. :woot2: :woot:

Just hope that they will give Maya nice wardrobe. Their outfit in Tawan Duerd was super ugly. Fitting will probably take place around the time of their birthdays :dance1: