[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Right, i agree Maya! 

these character requires those characteristics and one has to take that next step above and beyond to make that role come to life. Johnny and Nok did an awesome job. OAN: i thought they were dating etc b/c of the intense scenes etc and they got married lol. i love them as a couple

hopefully, they can someone that can fulfill those roles. 

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Maya_Fantasy said:
Koy123 It was a few years ago.  No I didn't ask her personally, I had someone asked her for me, I was told "she'll think about it" so I guess she or they did. :dance1: I'm a happy bees now, since it was also one of my favorite classic lakorn too. :dance3: Really love P'Nok and P'Johnny in there they were awesome. :thumbsup: 
N'ek life is so crazy,pitiful and twisted, she can't even turn to her mother for help. When her step-dad was trying to rape her, and he told her mom that she leading him on and the mother has the nerves to blame her. :arrg:
I agree the original Kluen Cheevit has a good storylines and scenes, the remake needs a good actor/actress to portrait those characters well or else it'll be just another crazy drama with no ending insight.

I don't know about Maker J other lakorn, because I don't pay much attention to it and haven't watched lakorn for awhile now.  The one she produce and I really like is Jamleury Kammathep with Cherry and Chakrit because it has easy going feels and not too much dramas and don't have annoying characters like most lakorn nowaday. It also has a good twist to the storyline too, plus I subbed it, but with personal issue I never finish subbing though... :cry1:  sad!
Oh I like that lakorn too!!! I like the simple storyline with a twist. Cherry and Chakrit made a good match... I like seeing them both on screen.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
@Koy123 Yes, those two has great chemistry.  I love both of their lakorn together.  Wonder if they will ever going to team up again... ? ... ? ... ?

saobomp said:
Right, i agree Maya! 

these character requires those characteristics and one has to take that next step above and beyond to make that role come to life. Johnny and Nok did an awesome job. OAN: i thought they were dating etc b/c of the intense scenes etc and they got married lol. i love them as a couple

hopefully, they can someone that can fulfill those roles. 

Yeah they were so secretive while they were dating... then BAM! the wedding video came out! LOL I was so surprised that they were each other types ... I never pictured them being together off screen.

Saobomp, I guess is too late to change now, we'll just have to go with the flow and see how is going to be. For sure it'll be hard to live up to Jariya and Johnny standard.

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
Nangfah11 said:

Neither Mark or Yaya has confirmed but most valid sources have stated Maya!! 

Recent article states that Anne will use p'O Kisada to direct for the one with Kim and Jma, whereas p'Aew will direct this one for Khun Da! It should be exciting since both Mark and Yaya has worked with p'Aew multiple times, especially Mark has! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:
P'Aew is an awesome director. Her work never make me disappointed. Mark has worked with her 2 times and she adores him very much. If P'Aew direct this one I have faith it will turn out good.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
@Koy123 Yes, those two has great chemistry.  I love both of their lakorn together.  Wonder if they will ever going to team up again... ? ... ? ... ?

Yeah they were so secretive while they were dating... then BAM! the wedding video came out! LOL I was so surprised that they were each other types ... I never pictured them being together off screen.

Saobomp, I guess is too late to change now, we'll just have to go with the flow and see how is going to be. For sure it'll be hard to live up to Jariya and Johnny standard.

I know, i didnt see them marrying either but it did. I love that one concert channel 3 had. johnny sung that song "ai noom pom yaul" and nok was holding her son near the stage waving at him so johnny took his son and held him while he sang. so cute. 

the other movie they played together was good too. lots of loving scene btw the two hehe. 

looking forward to seeing this remake. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
Maya_Fantasy said:
Sarn, I remember I covered my eyes during Jariya and Johnny intense kissing scenes.  :bhehe:  Those two sure putting on a good show and made the lakorn 100 times better than it actually was. :rockon:

I don't want to be mean, but his gf deserved to get hit, because who the heck kept running into the busy road while waiting for someone on the side of the road?  Is like she was asking for it!

My favorite and memorial part was when p'ek causes n'ek to fall in the water and he just stand there watching her drowned until someone saw, and then he walked away.  I believe that was the turning point for her to fight him back instead of trying to apologize and feel bad about the accident.
I don't think she want to fight back but was more annoyed. She never explain herself when he accuse her of being the father misstres or any other suitation that ruin her reputation , she endure it but it became to much , he kept taunting her to the point she realize it going be tooth for tooth eye for eye and death was the only solution. By following her around is when he saw the truth about her suitation, stalkeralert.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Ms.Zoe said:
It was not exactly a R scene lol. Thank goodness! Lol...I am not into lakorns with women being raped & fell in love with their rapists afterwards.

Thats a very pretty blossom.....What movie is that, if you dont mind?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
sarN said:
I don't think she want to fight back but was more annoyed. She never explain herself when he accuse her of being the father misstres or any other suitation that ruin her reputation , she endure it but it became to much , he kept taunting her to the point she realize it going be tooth for tooth eye for eye and death was the only solution. By following her around is when he saw the truth about her suitation, stalkeralert.

the summary sounds pretty crazy. 

sometimes the more I read into it, the more it reminds me of Lumyong's miserable life lol except this n'ek isn't as worst. lets see how yaya will convey bein an alcoholic and troubled girl to society.

so, pra'ek is that secret admirer and stalker. I don't see how Mark can't do that lol but most importantly, pra'ke must look mature and have a fierce personality towards n'e. an eye for an eye?

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
saobomp said:

I know, i didnt see them marrying either but it did. I love that one concert channel 3 had. johnny sung that song "ai noom pom yaul" and nok was holding her son near the stage waving at him so johnny took his son and held him while he sang. so cute. 

the other movie they played together was good too. lots of loving scene btw the two hehe. 

looking forward to seeing this remake. 

Their wedding video still on youtube, it has their whole ceremony and stuff, and many more videos of their whole family as well.  I don't remember if it was uploaded by themselves or their fanclub, but that channel only have their videos.
Yeah that show was so sweet, Johnny sure knows how to woo his woman on and off screen. :drools:  :crush:

sarN said:

Well, not fight, fight like the slap-kiss stuffs, but she atleast has some backbone in returning his insults.

LOL "stalker alert" :loool: You're funny...  I guess, I'll be seeing a lot more of you in here once the lakorn airs then. :clap: Hopefully the actor/actress won't be a disappointment.  Fingers cross! :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Maya_Fantasy said:

Their wedding video still on youtube, it has their whole ceremony and stuff, and many more videos of their whole family as well.  I don't remember if it was uploaded by themselves or their fanclub, but that channel only have their videos.
Yeah that show was so sweet, Johnny sure knows how to woo his woman on and off screen. :drools:  :crush:

Well, not fight, fight like the slap-kiss stuffs, but she atleast has some backbone in returning his insults.

LOL "stalker alert" :loool:  I guess, I'll be seeing a lot more of you in here once the lakorn airs then. :clap: Hopefully the actor/actress won't be a disappointment.  Fingers cross! :)

where there an rscene/revenge/kidnap/slap-kiss/love-hate..ect i be there . 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
xodxo said:

sometimes the more I read into it, the more it reminds me of Lumyong's miserable life lol except this n'ek isn't as worst. lets see how yaya will convey bein an alcoholic and troubled girl to society.

so, pra'ek is that secret admirer and stalker. I don't see how Mark can't do that lol but most importantly, pra'ke must look mature and have a fierce personality towards n'e. an eye for an eye?

She was not really a trouble girl, she just have trouble and pitiful life.  She has a good heart and easy going nature, that's why men attracted to her, that's how bad rumor started. Other peoples (her co-worker and other models) just got jealous of her fame. They think she got famous because she turn tricks and someone is helping her pulling strings, etc.

Dang, the more I talk about this, the more I can not wait to watch it. :woot2:  hahahahaha

sarN

sarNie Granny
xodxo said:

she wasn't a trouble maker but a hard working actress and other model/actress was jealous of her because of the attention she get and assume she was sleeping w/ man to get where she at , she the easy goes type and doesn't complain .

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
sarN said:

she wasn't a trouble maker but a hard working actress and other model/actress was jealous of her because of the attention she get and assume she was sleeping w/ man to get where she at , she the easy goes type and doesn't complain .
where can i find the old one? whats the name of the old one, tried to find it but nothing come up

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
AsianFemale said:
where can i find the old one? whats the name of the old one, tried to find it but nothing come up
It's called Kluen Cheevit, not sure if there's video online, but there's a Khmer dubbed on Yt. You can search it by "row lok Chivit"

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, is too bad they only have Khmer version, they don't have the original version. :no:

The name in Thai is คลื่นชีวิต

Since there isn't full lakorn in Thai version, just watch the theme song at the beginning is good enough to see how intense is going to get. :drools:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kTlm5jGUPI

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
Some part of Mark's interview from Kom Chad Luek "Actually now I'm filming just only one lakorn which is "Boung Atit Than" produce by P'Tuu (Piyavadee Maleenon). As for lakorn "Kleun Che Wit" from P'Da Hathairat starring with Yaya. I heard the news that Channel already finalise. But the Channel haven't inform me yet, I have to wait for them to tell me first. Then I can surely confirm. Same go for "Nak Nakara" from P'Aof, waiting for the confirmation. Now I also have the new proposal from P'Tuu for another lakorn. But I can't say anything yet. " Mark concluded.

Cre: space4ny

ch3eks

sarNie Hatchling
Not surprised at all to hear about all of Mark's upcoming lakorns. I've always said since the beginning that regardless of what people think of him and regardless of the news he's had in the past, he'll always be in demand and will always have works. He's quite a lucky guy to be working with so many different productions. Kinda OT but I just realized that if he really is confirmed for Rak Nakara with Taew and Mew, he'll pretty much be sharing exactly the same co-stars as Nadech (with the exception of Bella). The chances of Nadech and Bella working together is pretty high too lol. Oh and I don't believe Khun Tu adores Chalida as much as she makes it to be. You don't humiliate someone you love in public by saying they're not that pretty which is why I casted them for my lakorn haha. He's likely going to be paired with a newbie like Diana or Nychaa. 

Serena, I don't remember all of the Lakorn Thai team members IG but once I do I'll message you if you still want them. 

serena_ngo

sarNie Egg
Nangfah11 said:

This is a sh*Tload of lakorn offer for Mark! Omg. Well, I just read that  Mark-Taew-Mew are confirmed for Rak Nakara! It is too real, too good to be true BUT it's all worth it because I have been dreaming in forever for Mark to work with both Taew and Mew. I just didn't think it would be possible for BOTH girls to work with Mark in one single lakorn. hahahh

And ALready?!?!? p'Tu has already offered a new proposal for Mark??? WOW! The boy is in HIGH DEMAND! Lol. Omg. Im too happy. It all means I get to watch Mark all year round. Lol. But it's going to be a lot and busy for him! I hope the n'ek for Tu's new proposal isn't mint chalida, please no! lol bc Tu adores her but I don't want to see Mark with Mint c anytime soon. Not at all if possible! p'Tu really adores Mark too, I'm happy. hahaha that ch3 owner's daughter have eyes to cast Mark in her lakorn.  it's all worth it, the wait, the lakron and all for Mark!  :)

I think it's not official yet.
I'm dying to see Mark and Mew as pra'nang in lakorn. As for Taew, I think she looks a bit older than Mark. But it's good that he gets two girls in one lakorn 5555
Mark is sure in demand, not to mention P'Tik also wants Mark for her lakorn besides P'Da, P'Aof and P'Tu. P'Tu must adore him so much to the point that Buang Athithan just started filming but she already plan to book his queue for another lakorn lol. Mark is also P'Nok Chatchai and P'Anne's favorite, and he's used to be Maker's favorite too. I'm glad that many producers adore him and want him for their first produced lakorn (Tik and Anne).
I don't think P'Tu will ever pair Mark and Mint Chalida after all these things between them. She said Mint has "baan nok" look that's why she fits the role in KTWJ, that's kind of an insult. She doesn't adore Mint.

Fortunately Wawwa is no longer P'Tu's favorite if so she will pair them up for sure. I just can't stand that girl.

@ch3eks thank you