[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

kjc1994

sarNie Adult
I saw that they are going to be rerunning Tawan Deurd. I know ratings for KC rerun are actually pretty decent and higher than some lakorns airing right now. Maybe Tawan Deurd will be like that especially since it was super popular with a rating of 15.6 when it was airing. It possibly could spark up some noise and maybe we can have a reunion lol. Just being hopeful ;)

Xiahtic-5

sarNie Egg
Re-running both mark and yaya shows might be a hint. They played yaya and nadech drama and they are casted together, it could be testing waters..

Yersinia321xx

sarNie Egg
I recently came across this post on IG! When I first watched this scene I thought that it was just a camera angle kiss, but turns out it was real lol

wuzhangs

Khun Sila's beautiful hands enthusiast
I recently came across this post on IG! When I first watched this scene I thought that it was just a camera angle kiss, but turns out it was real lol

OMG THAT'S A REALLY GOOD ANGLE
I hope they realized how huge MarkYa pairing is and recast them in another slapkiss lakorn.

NLee

sarNie Egg

The chemistry is soo good. I’m hoping a new lakorn for them soon!