[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, after that moment I was like okay, it’s all good haha! It’s been three years now but I just don’t know how long we will have to wait. It was four years before they even paired up for KC! And like you mentioned both of their highest rated lakorns are their lakorns together. Like I respect both their personal lives but on screen I will always cheer them to fullest. They are one of my fav couples.
Lol Mark and Yaya are each other best onscreen partner. No debate

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree with romcom, cause we know their chemistry is good, really wanted a good romcom with MarkYa
Wanna see them in detective storyline. Lately I have been into kdrama thrillers (Now watching "Tunnel" which is a 2017 drama as well)

yoeda

sarNie Hatchling
So, this been re-aired again on Fri, Thu and Sun on Ch 3. Sigh, think I need to hit my rewatch button too. The feeling was sooo real. Lol.

xoxov

sarNie Egg
From the looks of it, mark and yaya are going to do another drama together. I was on instagram and I saw a post that put it so I quickly went to twitter to check it and I got into a hashtag and I saw that a person had uploaded a small video of the upcoming dramas and they both came out and I looked until I found a link to the news until I find this one so I guess it's true. I have been waiting for this for almost 5 years I am very happy.

wuzhangs

sarNie Oldmaid
Dropping by this thread cause I missed the days we spammed and fan girl over this lakorn and now they are reuniting :cheer:

vina

sarNie Egg
I hope all the people who have enjoyed Kluen Cheewit will also support the new lakorn of MarkYa. We waited half a decade for them to be reunited again. hehe