[Ch3] Kluen Cheevit (Lakorn Thai) Mark Prin/Yaya Urassaya

Bingskie

sarNie Egg
Hahhahahhha one year later and we still come back to this thread lol :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Well~~ lets hope and pray MY are reunited for Sawan Biang lol :facepalm::p:naughty2:

In the mean time, rerun or watch their new lakorn. Haha :)
That's what I did now, rerun and watched video clips or fan made videos of Yaya and Mark, I just found out that they have partners in real life in which they are all friends. I test myself maybe I'm just bias because I first saw the kluen cheewit compare with their other dramas but still I always go back watching the waves of life of Mark and Yaya. In fact, I find Nadech too handsome and in my eyes he is more perfect with Kim rather than Yaya. For me yaya and mark are more perfect but of course I just ship them at the end of the day it's their life. Hoping someday, somehow there will be a chance in real life that Yaya and mark will be a real couple.

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
That's what I did now, rerun and watched video clips or fan made videos of Yaya and Mark, I just found out that they have partners in real life in which they are all friends. I test myself maybe I'm just bias because I first saw the kluen cheewit compare with their other dramas but still I always go back watching the waves of life of Mark and Yaya. In fact, I find Nadech too handsome and in my eyes he is more perfect with Kim rather than Yaya. For me yaya and mark are more perfect but of course I just ship them at the end of the day it's their life. Hoping someday, somehow there will be a chance in real life that Yaya and mark will be a real couple.
Haha~~ oh no, I don’t want this. Lol. In fact I don’t care for MarkxYA to date in real life. Aha. I have zero interest in that! But for another lakorn reunion, OH~~ that’s a BIG FAT YES!!!!!!!:thumbup::risas3::naughty2:;)

I also don’t care for who Mark is supposedly dating either lol :fighting12:ahaha! Right now, I just wanna JIN and FIN lakorn worlds!!:p:risas3:

I have fantasy couples of my own that I’ve liked!❤

chievi4tennis

looking for light, reaching out for hope...
Guys, should we bombard producers or directors or anyone involved in the lakorn industry on IG to pair Mark and Yaya up again? I mean if a lot of people or fans keep asking, they might just do it. I'm hoping anyway. :)

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
Okay~~ so I was going through my photo history and found these three pics. I don’t if they’ve been shared yet, but oh well.. it’s MY lol :facepalm::risas3::love::drooling::naughty2: Let’s enjoy them while we can cuz we may never seen them again til another 2-3 years from now lol :rolleyes::confused::eek::(

88FBF776-4E4A-4E02-924A-B355E5BC5EF0.jpeg F4D9CC33-4C90-4C64-8734-9D3B51E72BC0.jpeg 796FF4B1-D053-4034-BC45-75D084BC232F.jpeg
Cr rightful owners :D

Mark James

sarNie Egg
Taking way too long TV3 :fighting3:
New member here and a big fan of Kleun Cheewit and Mark/Yaya. I'm curious about something. Which is more popular in Thailand, Channel 3 or Channel 7? From international perspective, there's a perception that Channel 3 is more popular because many of their lead stars are popular internationally. However, upon reading an article about how Channel 7's shows last year have higher ratings, I suddenly don't know if my perception is correct.

Mark James

sarNie Egg
Guys, should we bombard producers or directors or anyone involved in the lakorn industry on IG to pair Mark and Yaya up again? I mean if a lot of people or fans keep asking, they might just do it. I'm hoping anyway. :)
Since KC is one of TV3's highest rated last year, I think there are some of those in the executive positions that will consider this.

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•
Mark, Yaya and KC are all nominated for Siam Dara Awards. Mark will not be there, he’ll be in Cambodia. Yaya will attend. Chances are Yaya might be winning. Haha. Thai awards, people that show up usually are winning something lol :p

42A9B837-D4E3-4178-89BA-2F88BB3D16C8.jpeg D519F4BC-E559-4277-8683-07E3AF951578.jpeg DB939853-1025-41DC-B7D9-65ECAEEF1460.jpeg
Cr Siam Dara :)

xodxo

•Muey❤️Thian•