[CH3] Jao Gum Nai Wen (Metta and Mahaniyom) : Mario Maurer/ Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Nok C is like the original Pong. He had some annoying ass roles but he also played more gentleman stuff too. Mew Lalita was QUEEN. I've always said Yaya should be in remakes of her lakorns but I should've been more specific lol Also I feel like Yaya is a little young for this role like save this after you marry Nadech lol Mario isn't young tho that sweet, handsome boyish face guy is 29-30 lol If they keep the same period scenes and characters, he'll look better as a white dude than Pip lol I like Mario in many of his roles he's just starred with people who aren't even in his league and just hella mismatched lol Ploy, Toey to name a few but he's a very versatile actor. A lot of fans of Yaya and Mario has said that it's so offensive they haven't starred together at this point lol They should also do a movie together they fit the market. I thought they might come together for something light or romantic but damn we got a full on karma suffering drama wtffffff lol Award bait for Mario + Yaya + Metta lol just bad timing coz KKSL ahhahahaha then what Nakee 3 lol

BBJT Broadcast version was SUCH A FAIL. 10 episodes. So boring. It was nice visually tho, Broadcast has money they can make anything look nice but it was SO zzZZzzz but his character is a nice type of lead to fall in love with.... can't fall in love with Davika's fat face eclipsing Mario's face tho lol She was SO dead in it while Mario and Punjan were acting their asses off lol

God had good material to work with in the other Metta production where he overshadowed Top too lol I believe he might have also gotten some noms for that... Nok C loves him but due to BPSW he got recognized in KF lol He was good in BPSW too but his role wasn't as big as Louis... ahhahahah I think he's good looking enough to be a lead nowadays ... he's the Asian version of Andrew Gregson lol I swear if Nok C was with ch7 he would KILL IT. He would get 20s in every lakorn ahahahhaaa he brings ch7 vibe to ch3. God audtioned with everyone during 4hjhkk casting but he didn't make it...some people get famous later in their careers :risas3::risas3::risas3:
I've only seen Mew's lakorns with Willy so any other lakorns of hers, I have no idea and will not be able to compare the acting or storyline to this new Yaya and Mario's remake version. I was hoping for drama romance for Yaya and Mario, but I guess this is better than nothing at all. I've only seen Mario's lakorn with Mint and the RS one w/Taew and reserved my opinion ( until lakorn ends) on on his new one with Kim since I only seen first episode. He's versatile, but has a weak voice tone that can't be changed unfortunately.

I've seen Got's in DJA and the Supaburoot series w/ JJ - he was a cutie in those roles and he seem to aged backward lol. Yeah I guess he can be a lead since the likes of the new leads are so baan baan ( cough cough Puen - is that his name?) .

For those that get famous later on in their career, hopefully they haven't been naughty cause we'll see or read all about their sadistic activities. It's forever in the internet lol so make sure your botty calls are oral communication and not in written forms. :risas3::risas3:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I've only seen Mew's lakorns with Willy so any other lakorns of hers, I have no idea and will not be able to compare the acting or storyline to this new Yaya and Mario's remake version. I was hoping for drama romance for Yaya and Mario, but I guess this is better than nothing at all. I've only seen Mario's lakorn with Mint and the RS one w/Taew and reserved my opinion ( until lakorn ends) on on his new one with Kim since I only seen first episode. He's versatile, but has a weak voice tone that can't be changed unfortunately.

I've seen Got's in DJA and the Supaburoot series w/ JJ - he was a cutie in those roles and he seem to aged backward lol. Yeah I guess he can be a lead since the likes of the new leads are so baan baan ( cough cough Puen - is that his name?) .

For those that get famous later on in their career, hopefully they haven't been naughty cause we'll see or read all about their sadistic activities. It's forever in the internet lol so make sure your botty calls are oral communication and not in written forms. :risas3::risas3:
lol no said being famous was easy lol The girls in the dms are tho lol Not only do you get more wise and famous through the years but you've also gotten softer coz this time there aren't any slapping and choking details OMG LOL

Leads are so damn ugly nowadays it's easier to just name Mario and Nadech as the best looking ones lol

I don't mind Mario's voice. It's def not the deep and manly type for a lead but it's kinda average. Similar to sonram but not as deep but they both have that sound that's kinda weak. Mario's played a lot of different roles but he's yet to be sexy lol He needs that sexy mysterious role too. The styling for much of his roles have also been on the younger side when again he's not young lol He's 30 lol Did I mention Paa Jaew also considered him for Ruk Diew Kong Janjira? LOL Mario and Yaya should've been in that not this lol I wanna see some chemistry but this storyline... yeah don't think we'll see a lot of opportunity for it. I feel a little blindsided by this ahahhahahaha

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
lol no said being famous was easy lol The girls in the dms are tho lol Not only do you get more wise and famous through the years but you've also gotten softer coz this time there aren't any slapping and choking details OMG LOL

Leads are so damn ugly nowadays it's easier to just name Mario and Nadech as the best looking ones lol

I don't mind Mario's voice. It's def not the deep and manly type for a lead but it's kinda average. Similar to sonram but not as deep but they both have that sound that's kinda weak. Mario's played a lot of different roles but he's yet to be sexy lol He needs that sexy mysterious role too. The styling for much of his roles have also been on the younger side when again he's not young lol He's 30 lol Did I mention Paa Jaew also considered him for Ruk Diew Kong Janjira? LOL Mario and Yaya should've been in that not this lol I wanna see some chemistry but this storyline... yeah don't think we'll see a lot of opportunity for it. I feel a little blindsided by this ahahhahahaha
Yike that some wild stuffs going on lol.

No argument from me about these two - Nadech and Mario cause they are the best looking pra'eks for me. They are "สามีแห่งชาติ" :love::love:
Regarding this lakorn and pairing, we figured this pairing was going to happen soon, but the storyline and production company were a mystery. Lakornthai is available so what or who is Khun'Da waiting for or unless the rumor of JK is true???? Ruk Diew Kong Janjira would be good for them and I can see Mario playing the young sugar uncle role, but that lakorn was okay for me. It was sweet and slow although not one of my favorite Willy's but not the worst either. Did you watch Fai Leung? Mario and Yaya would be interesting in that revenge slap/kiss. Who knows, maybe it could be her best chemistry ever! Cause revenge slap/kiss genre tends to convince fans' thinking like that lol.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yike that some wild stuffs going on lol.

No argument from me about these two - Nadech and Mario cause they are the best looking pra'eks for me. They are "สามีแห่งชาติ" :love::love:
Regarding this lakorn and pairing, we figured this pairing was going to happen soon, but the storyline and production company were a mystery. Lakornthai is available so what or who is Khun'Da waiting for or unless the rumor of JK is true???? Ruk Diew Kong Janjira would be good for them and I can see Mario playing the young sugar uncle role, but that lakorn was okay for me. It was sweet and slow although not one of my favorite Willy's but not the worst either. Did you watch Fai Leung? Mario and Yaya would be interesting in that revenge slap/kiss. Who knows, maybe it could be her best chemistry ever! Cause revenge slap/kiss genre tends to convince fans' thinking like that lol.
hahahhaa Ruk Diew was a feel-good romantic lakorn. I'd rather see that than torture lol....what luck... I've been waiting for this pairing but got this storyline... I don't mind dramas but I don't want this for Mario and Yaya especially right now lol... maybe in 5 years......but oh well it's different....new pair, new production, new director, unexpected storyline for them so we'll see.... maybe next year you will be in the mood for some good karma -centric lakorns.... you've got this one and mitti tee 3 LOL meanwhile HUA JAI SILA is airing soon! LOL

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
hahahhaa Ruk Diew was a feel-good romantic lakorn. I'd rather see that than torture lol....what luck... I've been waiting for this pairing but got this storyline... I don't mind dramas but I don't want this for Mario and Yaya especially right now lol... maybe in 5 years......but oh well it's different....new pair, new production, new director, unexpected storyline for them so we'll see.... maybe next year you will be in the mood for some good karma -centric lakorns.... you've got this one and mitti tee 3 LOL meanwhile HUA JAI SILA is airing soon! LOL
You list everything except the buzz word. :risas3:

OMG this is sad when you got your favorites get casted in lakorn, but you are more excited and anticipating another lakorn in another channel lol. Come on Channel 3, let's see what ya got cause we're not done with period, time jumping, karma, ghost, twins in several life times storyline yet. :rolleyes:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

OMG this is sad when you got your favorites get casted in lakorn, but you are more excited and anticipating another lakorn in another channel lol. Come on Channel 3, let's see what ya got cause we're not done with period, time jumping, karma, ghost, twins in several life times storyline yet. :rolleyes:
Yaya playing in KKSL and accepting this one is like she plays at least 9 characters in only 2 lakorns HAHAHA!!! 3 generations in KKSL as twin in the 1st one with northern dialect then evil twin who reborned in 2nd gen and good twin who is this time a ghost + 3rd gen when good twin reborn lol. Then you have JGNW where she will have to play 4 characters in 4 lives where each of them are pretty dramatic lol. This is a very dark drama lakorn about kharma, no jin, no romance, only misery and pain hahaha. I would say at least she accepts challenging roles and keep trying to improve herself without doing the same roles or those easy one like "sai sai", "baewbaew" lol. But such a waste to pair this hot pairing for this kind of plot loool. Another lakorn for Yaya where she will be the center of attention whereas praek's role is not that significant? So I wonder why Mario? CH3....they finally pair the most expected pairing but put them in the most unexpected plot :risas3: Yaya is coming for AWARDS haha :thumbup:

จุติพร สหัสชาติ สมภพ สนธิ นางเกิด รำลึก และสัตตบงกช
ทั้งเจ็ดถูกวิญญาณของเด็กหญิงผู้หนึ่งชักนำให้มาพบกัน เพื่อให้ชาตบดินทร์ ผู้เป็นพ่อของเธอในอดีตชาติได้มีโอกาสชดใช้หนี้กรรมให้เสร็จสิ้น และเธอจะได้กลับมาเกิดเป็นลูกของเขากับจุติพรได้อีกครั้งหนึ่ง
แต่ทุกสิ่งกลับไม่เป็นไปตามที่คาด...
เพราะหญิง-ชายทั้งเจ็ดได้เคยก่อกรรมทำเข็ญไว้กับผู้อื่นในอดีต จึงถูก เจ้ากรรมนายเวร ตามมาทวงหนี้กรรมในชาตินี้เช่นกัน
ชาตบดินทร์จะชดใช้หนีกรรมให้กับคนทั้งเจ็ดได้หรือไม่
วิญญาณเด็กจะมีโอกาสกลับมาเกิดอีกหรือเปล่า
ทุกอย่าง...เป็นไปตามวิถีแห่งกรรม!..

️ท้าวทรงวาด สาวงามในยุคสมัยอยุธยาเป็นพระธิดาแห่งเจ้าเมืองเชียงใหม่ มีความคิดกล้าเกินหญิงไทยในสมัยนั้น เป็นคนมั่นใจในตัวเอง รักประเทศชาติ เธอถูกส่งตัวมาเพื่อสยุมพรกับเจ้าเมืองลพบุรี แต่เจ้าเมืองคิดก่อการกบฏจึงใช้เธอเป็นเหยื่อล่อใจให้ฝรั่ง ท้าวทรงวาดเกลียดฝรั่งแต่ชะตากรรมทำให้เธอพบรักกับฝรั่งลูกครึ่งจนตั้งครรภ์ซึ่งผิดจารีตประเพณีและยังเรื่องการเมืองทำให้เธอต้องประสบเคราะห์กรรมที่น่าอนาถ ...

️รัญจวน หญิงสาวไฮโซผู้ร่ำรวยเกิดในยุคสมัยรัชกาลที่ 7 เป็นคนเย่อหยิ่ง ทะนงตน ไม่รู้จักพอ ใช้ชีวิตฟุ้งเฟ้อ ทะเยอทะยาน เห็นแก่ตัวถ้าอยากได้อะไรก็ต้องเอามาเป็นของตัวเองจนได้ ไม่สนใจว่าผิดหรือถูก เธอมีความสุขอยู่ในโลกีย์ หว่านเสน่ห์ไปทั่วเพื่อให้ผู้ชายมาหลงใหล แย่งได้แม้กระทั่งสามีของเพื่อนท้ที่มีลูกอยู่แล้ว เธอทำให้ใครหลายคนต้องฆ่าตัวตาย ทั้งจากผู้ชายที่มาติดพันหรือลูกเยของชายพวกนั้น ...

️จุติพร สาวกำพร้าที่เป็นใบ้ หูหนวก เพราะช็อกจากเหตุการณ์ที่เห็นพ่อแม่ถูกฆาตกรรมต่อหน้า มีสัมผัสที่ 6 สามารถกำหนดจิตถอดกายละเอียดออกจากร่างได้และยังรู้ถึงเหตุการณ์ล่วงหน้าได้ด้วย ...

️พิณพร หญิงสาวยุค พ.ศ.2563 ที่มักฝันถึงผู้หญิงชื่อ "จุติพร" ตั้งแต่สมัยเด็ก เผลอซุ่มซ่ามกระโดดน้ำแต่หัวโขกกับขอบสระจึงสลบไป ทำให้เธอระลึกชาติในอดีต ทั้งที่เป็นทรงวาด รัญจวน หรือ จุติพร ต่อมาเธอก็ฟื้นและเจอกับหมอจนหลงรักมาแต่นั้น เป็นคนรูปร่างสวยสง่า ชาติตระกูลสูงส่ง เหมือนท้าวทรงวาด มีจริตมารยาเล็กๆ ฐานะร่ำรวย เหมือนรัญจวน และตลกหน้าตาย จิตใจดีงาม เหมือนจุติพร

cr.rightful owner

Yeah, waiting for Hua Jai Sila haha.

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

That buzzword does not belong here lol

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Yaya playing in KKSL and accepting this one is like she plays 7 lakorns in only 2 HAHAHAHA!!!! 3 generations in KKSL as twin in the 1st one with northern dialect then evil twin who reborned in 2nd gen and good twin who is this time a ghost + 3rd gen when good twin reborn lol. Then you have JGNW where she will have to play 4 characters in 4 lives when each of them are pretty dramatic lol. This is a very dark drama lakorn about kharma, no jin, no romance, only misery and pain hahaha. I would say at least she accepts challenging roles and keep trying to improve herself without doing the same roles or those easy one like "sai sai", "baewbaew", "funny role" lol. But such a waste to pair this hot pairing for this kind of plot loool. Another lakorn for Yaya where she will be the center of attention whereas praek's role is not that significant? So I wonder why Mario? CH3....they finally pair the most expected pairing but put them in the most unexpected plot :risas3: Yaya is coming for AWARDS haha :thumbup:

ทั้งเจ็ดถูกวิญญาณของเด็กหญิงผู้หนึ่งชักนำให้มาพบกัน เพื่อให้ชาตบดินทร์ ผู้เป็นพ่อของเธอในอดีตชาติได้มีโอกาสชดใช้หนี้กรรมให้เสร็จสิ้น และเธอจะได้กลับมาเกิดเป็นลูกของเขากับจุติพรได้อีกครั้งหนึ่ง
เพราะหญิง-ชายทั้งเจ็ดได้เคยก่อกรรมทำเข็ญไว้กับผู้อื่นในอดีต จึงถูก เจ้ากรรมนายเวร ตามมาทวงหนี้กรรมในชาตินี้เช่นกัน

️ท้าวทรงวาด สาวงามในยุคสมัยอยุธยาเป็นพระธิดาแห่งเจ้าเมืองเชียงใหม่ มีความคิดกล้าเกินหญิงไทยในสมัยนั้น เป็นคนมั่นใจในตัวเอง รักประเทศชาติ เธอถูกส่งตัวมาเพื่อสยุมพรกับเจ้าเมืองลพบุรี แต่เจ้าเมืองคิดก่อการกบฏจึงใช้เธอเป็นเหยื่อล่อใจให้ฝรั่ง ท้าวทรงวาดเกลียดฝรั่งแต่ชะตากรรมทำให้เธอพบรักกับฝรั่งลูกครึ่งจนตั้งครรภ์ซึ่งผิดจารีตประเพณีและยังเรื่องการเมืองทำให้เธอต้องประสบเคราะห์กรรมที่น่าอนาถ ...

️รัญจวน หญิงสาวไฮโซผู้ร่ำรวยเกิดในยุคสมัยรัชกาลที่ 7 เป็นคนเย่อหยิ่ง ทะนงตน ไม่รู้จักพอ ใช้ชีวิตฟุ้งเฟ้อ ทะเยอทะยาน เห็นแก่ตัวถ้าอยากได้อะไรก็ต้องเอามาเป็นของตัวเองจนได้ ไม่สนใจว่าผิดหรือถูก เธอมีความสุขอยู่ในโลกีย์ หว่านเสน่ห์ไปทั่วเพื่อให้ผู้ชายมาหลงใหล แย่งได้แม้กระทั่งสามีของเพื่อนท้ที่มีลูกอยู่แล้ว เธอทำให้ใครหลายคนต้องฆ่าตัวตาย ทั้งจากผู้ชายที่มาติดพันหรือลูกเยของชายพวกนั้น ...

️จุติพร สาวกำพร้าที่เป็นใบ้ หูหนวก เพราะช็อกจากเหตุการณ์ที่เห็นพ่อแม่ถูกฆาตกรรมต่อหน้า มีสัมผัสที่ 6 สามารถกำหนดจิตถอดกายละเอียดออกจากร่างได้และยังรู้ถึงเหตุการณ์ล่วงหน้าได้ด้วย ...

️พิณพร หญิงสาวยุค พ.ศ.2563 ที่มักฝันถึงผู้หญิงชื่อ "จุติพร" ตั้งแต่สมัยเด็ก เผลอซุ่มซ่ามกระโดดน้ำแต่หัวโขกกับขอบสระจึงสลบไป ทำให้เธอระลึกชาติในอดีต ทั้งที่เป็นทรงวาด รัญจวน หรือ จุติพร ต่อมาเธอก็ฟื้นและเจอกับหมอจนหลงรักมาแต่นั้น เป็นคนรูปร่างสวยสง่า ชาติตระกูลสูงส่ง เหมือนท้าวทรงวาด มีจริตมารยาเล็กๆ ฐานะร่ำรวย เหมือนรัญจวน และตลกหน้าตาย จิตใจดีงาม เหมือนจุติพร

cr.rightful owner

Yeah, waiting for Hua Jai Sila haha.
For us who've been waiting for this pairing.... it's like we won a free trip.... TO HELL ahahahahhahahahahah hey Metta helped Yaya get her first Nataraj nom for TD LOL Can't see why not for this role lol Mario should be coming for awards too. He actually hasn't had anything challenging since Plerng Toranong for tv.....

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult

ch3 is so damn ridic with the variety of their content... I think soon they'll include all these period time hoping, twin storylines, snakes and karma in their own ch3 marvel universe lol

What's wrong with a regular romantic office drama? LOL What is wrong with 1 lifetime storylines AHHHAHHAAH

why you gotta make these beauties suffer?? LOL

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya playing in KKSL and accepting this one is like she plays 7 lakorns in only 2 HAHAHAHA!!!! 3 generations in KKSL as twin in the 1st one with northern dialect then evil twin who reborned in 2nd gen and good twin who is this time a ghost + 3rd gen when good twin reborn lol. Then you have JGNW where she will have to play 4 characters in 4 lives when each of them are pretty dramatic lol. This is a very dark drama lakorn about kharma, no jin, no romance, only misery and pain hahaha. I would say at least she accepts challenging roles and keep trying to improve herself without doing the same roles or those easy one like "sai sai", "baewbaew", "funny role" lol. But such a waste to pair this hot pairing for this kind of plot loool. Another lakorn for Yaya where she will be the center of attention whereas praek's role is not that significant? So I wonder why Mario? CH3....they finally pair the most expected pairing but put them in the most unexpected plot :risas3: Yaya is coming for AWARDS haha :thumbup:

Wow too complex of a storyline - 4 lives?. This lakorn trying to complete with jj/taew's to see which has more lifetime storylines?

For us who've been waiting for this pairing.... it's like we won a free trip.... TO HELL ahahahahhahahahahah hey Metta helped Yaya get her first Nataraj nom for TD LOL Can't see why not for this role lol Mario should be coming for awards too. He actually hasn't had anything challenging since Plerng Toranong for tv.....
Yaya got nominated for her role in TD? Watching that lakorn dragged on was like watching paint dry. Pope/Mint were entertaining in there though lol. Singh thought he was a ladies' man and was convincing now I know why. lol.

ch3 is so damn ridic with the variety of their content... I think soon they'll include all these period time hoping, twin storylines, snakes and karma in their own ch3 marvel universe lol

What's wrong with a regular romantic office drama? LOL What is wrong with 1 lifetime storylines AHHHAHHAAH

One lifetime is too simple for this pairing - let 's give them a challenge and something that will confused the heck out of the interfans until we get the final product. Channel 3 must be saving the juicy stuffs for newbies.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult

One lifetime is too simple for this pairing - let 's give them a challenge and something that will confused the heck out of the interfans until we get the final product. Channel 3 must be saving the juicy stuffs for newbies.

Hahah you know what lakorn they forgot??? Where is plik Fah from Metta??? That very modern action romance lakorn with 1 leading actress and 2 praek good/evil. Since 15th of August 2017, kartarhut said that he was writing the script means it should have be done right now....so how JGNW that supposed to be produced by Broadcast ended with Metta and then the lead are Mario-Yaya? That's crazy haha.

cr.https://www.instagram.com/p/BX7zJjQFUpr/
kartarhut
นั่งเขียนบทละคร "พลิกฟ้า" เงยหน้าขึ้นมาที่ป้ายโฆษณา .. เฮ้ย!!! เจอหน้านางเอก
I'm sitting and writing Plik Fah's script, I look up the billboards....hey!!! I met Nang ek's face

Act art should have made Lai Kinnaree but it ended with annoying MT3 then Metta should have made Plik Fah, it ended with JGNW....At the perd Kong Vic, most of the lakorn were about past/present life but next year gonna be worst, it will all be about past/present time to teach you about KHARMA hahah! CH3 is going into bankruptcy because of their rating that's why they expect their viewers to be as depressive as them lol. But stay positive guys.....it will be some challenging roles at least, we will be able to discuss about a lots of things, not only "did praek joob nang ek?" lol.

It could have been Plik Fah....:love:.

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahah you know what lakorn they forgot??? Where is plik Fah from Metta??? That very modern action romance lakorn with 1 leading actress and 2 praek good/evil. Since 15th of August 2018, kartarhut said that he was writing the script means it should have be done right now....so how JGNW that supposed to be produced by Broadcast ended with Metta and then the lead are Mario-Yaya? That's crazy!!! lol. Hey Yaya is only 25years old, not 35!!!

kartarhut
I'm sitting and writing Plik Fah's script, I look up the billboards....hey!!! I met Nang ek's face

Act art should have made Lai Kinaree but it ended with annoying MT3 then Mettha should have made Plik Fah, it ended with JGNW....At the perd Kong Vic, most of the lakorn were about past time/present time lakorn but next year gonna be worst, it will all be about past/present time to teach you about KHARMA hahah! CH3 is going into bankruptcy because of their rating that's why they want their viewers to be as depressive as them :risas3:. But stay positive guys.....it will be some challenging role at least, we will be able to discuss about a lots of things, not only "did praek joob nang ek?" lol.
This was the perfect cast for Plik Fah....:love:.
Haha there's more to lakorn than joob joob okay :facepalm:? If that's what I want to see or the only thing that interest me to see in a lakorn then I need to stop watching Thai lakorn and go watch dramas from somewhere else.

Who knows what goes behind the scenes and the decisions that were made because there's so many ifs. Plick fah seem like the perfect lakorn for Metta to produce but they chosed this remake instead. Maybe Metta is being challenged too? lol.

This is me for the people behind the decision for this remake

Last edited:

TS1718

Lost in NadechYaya World
Hahah you know what lakorn they forgot??? Where is plik Fah from Metta??? That very modern action romance lakorn with 1 leading actress and 2 praek good/evil. Since 15th of August 2017, kartarhut said that he was writing the script means it should have be done right now....so how JGNW that supposed to be produced by Broadcast ended with Metta and then the lead are Mario-Yaya? That's crazy!!! lol. Hey Yaya is only 25years old, not 35!!!

kartarhut

Act art should have made Lai Kinaree but it ended with annoying MT3 then Mettha should have made Plik Fah, it ended with JGNW....At the perd Kong Vic, most of the lakorn were about past time/present time lakorn but next year gonna be worst, it will all be about past/present time to teach you about KHARMA hahah! CH3 is going into bankruptcy because of their rating that's why they want their viewers to be as depressive as them :risas3:. But stay positive guys.....it will be some challenging role at least, we will be able to discuss about a lots of things, not only "did praek joob nang ek?" lol.
This was the perfect cast for Plik Fah....:love:.
Finally get the cast of my liking but the story seems like something I would skip 555
Happy for Yaya to get another lakorn and PAIRING that loved by Thai people and would never had potential to be postpone
Hehehe...

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Haha there's more to lakorn than joob joob okay :facepalm:? If that's what I want to see or the only thing that interest me to see in a lakorn then I need to stop watching Thai lakorn and go watch dramas from somewhere else.

Who knows what goes behind the scenes and the decisions that were made because there's so many ifs. Plick fah seem like the perfect lakorn for Metta to produce but they chosed this remake instead. Maybe Metta is being challenged too? lol.

This is me for the people behind the decision for this remake
I think Kartarhut couldn't finish the script but they have Yaya's queue so they had to come up with a project for her to star or release her. Metta asked to work with her minimum since 2016 probably longer but got a fat NO from Somrak coz he wanted to give NY to Anne first... and even then, Khun Ja also wanted NY ... then we know Yaya was supposed to start Lai Kinaree last year too so we know Somrak still didn't give Metta Yaya coz she was promised to Act Art lol... so they finally got approved and given Yaya's queue so they had to go with something other than PF to work with her. Mario was rushed with his filming for TA too and he squeezed in a movie ahhahaha so it kinda worked out to what it had to be... Nok C's son is the producer for PF and he's never produced before so he probably didn't get everthing sorted out so Nok C took Yaya instead lol it doesn't make any sense for the script writer to write a script this long and not be done but the production is set on a whole new storyline that is owned by another production? LOL or maybe ch3 owns it lol Nok C even said the son is busy with his other job so it's no suprise he isn't ready to produce PF LOL The script for JGNW also isn't done lol Nok C said they "should" start around songkran if the script is done...

Brownie93

sarNie Egg
Thanks for all the updates about new lakorn. Mario and Ya is such a hot & beautiful pairing as our expectation for a long time. Everybody can see that both of them are very talented, experienced and well-known actors loved by many people. We can hope in the great chemistry that they will create on screen :love: :angel10:
But how about the storyline, isn't that interesting? They will play 4 characters in 4 lives in a very dramatic script ? And I hear that the nang ek is dump in any live right ? For me, I think about the story will be filled with suspense, mystery, and fantasy but it will become a very dark drama lakorn as you said. Now we get the favorite casts :cheer: but the story seems like something can make us feel totally confused and uncertainty.

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Thanks for all the updates about new lakorn. Mario and Ya is such a hot & beautiful pairing as our expectation for a long time. Everybody can see that both of them are very talented, experienced and well-known actors loved by many people. We can hope in the great chemistry that they will create on screen :love: :angel10:
But how about the storyline, isn't that interesting? They will play 4 characters in 4 lives in a very dramatic script ? And I hear that the nang ek is dump in any live right ? For me, I think about the story will be filled with suspense, mystery, and fantasy but it will become a very dark drama lakorn as you said. Now we get the favorite casts :cheer: but the story seems like something can make us feel totally confused and uncertainty:BangHead:
Yeah watch this scene