[CH3] Jao Gum Nai Wen (Metta and Mahaniyom) : Mario Maurer/ Yaya Urassaya

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Hhahah I liked Fai Luang! I get what you mean.. the quality is choppy. It's hard to focus hahah I can barely see faces. Ehh I might say screw it and wait for this version lmfao.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Fai luang aint shit lol I watched ruk dieow kong janjira an actual good lakorn :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Tame and sweet... The school girls part was boring and I couldn’t wait until they graduated. It got interesting after they graduate and then she went to work for him.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Hhahah I liked Fai Luang! I get what you mean.. the quality is choppy. It's hard to focus hahah I can barely see faces. Ehh I might say screw it and wait for this version lmfao.
You can watch a little to see what the storyline is and the vibe of the lakorn. But I feel that the script can end up being very different anyway. It was an original script by the director/producer but there's no guarantee yet that Nok C will follow the exact plot coz I don't really see the pressure of keeping up with a classic coz it's not really a classic.

KasyBB1

sarNie Egg
Holy moly I know this lakorn is heavy and dark but didn’t expect the amount of brutality....damn it’s cray and wild. Both Mario and Ya have such sweet and endearing faces, why they get stuck in this one??? Welp.....give Yaya a break plsss, girl is like crying nonstop since Kleun Cheewit to Klin Kasalong and now this :(

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Holy moly I know this lakorn is heavy and dark but didn’t expect the amount of brutality....damn it’s cray and wild. Both Mario and Ya have such sweet and endearing faces, why they get stuck in this one??? Welp.....give Yaya a break plsss, girl is like crying nonstop since Kleun Cheewit to Klin Kasalong and now this :(
She needs a funny romcom with a another new actor. I kind of want to see her with Toey P or Alek

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don't care what the plot for this is, I'm just excited to see these two finally paired up. Hopefully by the time Yaya is free, Tik will be too old and they choose a new p'ek for LK.
I doubt LK is happening at all. They let go of Yaya’s queue I think and they chose to do another project instead

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ikr? Yario will be perfect in a sweet romcom...and Ya has suffered enough with 4 roles, I’m not sure if she’s mentally prepared for another 4 this soon.
Isn’t she already having a hard time shooting Kling Kasalong. I heard she fainted like 2 times already on set and she went to the hospital because of it. She should’ve chosen something a bit more easy for herself.

yummy695

sarNie Egg
Isn’t she already having a hard time shooting Kling Kasalong. I heard she fainted like 2 times already on set and she went to the hospital because of it. She should’ve chosen something a bit more easy for herself.
she was fainted 2 times and was in ICU few days (2-3 days) because of antibiotic allergy (anaphylatic shock)....

people just knew about that situation when one of staff posted clip on IG official of production (noproblemfg) about she got breathing problems on the set few weeks later

moreover, she didnt have enough time to rest and recover completely due to her tight schedule! but she still give her all

and she know viewer will just only see and focus on her performance and dont know or understand about how hard behind the scence was!

anyway, I'm really excited for this pair

52494448_783907375335717_7425025352633679872_n.jpg

cr: NYinterfc, Thaidramatic Updates, pandorashots

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
she was fainted 2 times and was in ICU few days (2-3 days) because of antibiotic allergy (anaphylatic shock)....

moreover, she didnt have enough time to rest and recover completely due to her tight schedule!

anyway, I'm really excited for this pair

View attachment 32474

cr: NYinterfc, Thaidramatic Updates, pandorashots
Good thing she got to the hospital! Allergic reactions are very serious sometimes

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yaya is perfect for this role. I think this'll challenge her more than her previous roles. I was able to envision her as all the lives she'll be playing. I hope they don't soften up the plot or change the darkness of it. It's actually the only Lakorn I can remember with clarity from childhood.

Mario also fits this role as well. He'll be great for all the lives. Can't wait to see him as the Dr. I wonder if he'll wear glasses, lol This role for Mario is pretty tame but it's a new kind of role for him.

I'm interested to find out who they'll cast as the jealous exgf. Actually, all the cast members are interesting.

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
So it's confirmed by Mario. Yaya and Mario will be the leads in Jao Gum Nai Wen. The production is Metta from P'Nok Chatchai. He doesn't know when they will begin because the script is not ready. He said that he's very exited to be paired with Yaya because this will be the first time and also because this gonna be a remake. He's not stressed to be in a remake, that people could compare the new version with the old one because in this case, nothing "new" will never happen lol. He already saw Jao Gum Nai Wen when he was a kid.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuMD-FMlBwN/

Since 2min

NY2018

always supporting ny ♡
Interested to see and watch Jao Gum Nai Wen as well as how each of the characters will be represented. I'm interested to see and watch how the remake will flow and develop as well as how Yaya and Mario portray their roles. I have not seen the previous version but I would like to see and watch more news about this lakorn. At first, I wanted to see and watch a modern romance or a slap kiss lakorn for the both of them but the storyline and the different characters in four different lifetimes is interesting to watch. Good luck to Yaya and Mario. I wish all the upcoming cast and crew all the best. Looking forward to watching Jao Gum Nai Wen. :)

Thank you for all the news and updates. :):icon12:

Last edited:

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
So it's confirmed by Mario. Yaya and Mario will be the leads in Jao Gum Nai Wen. The production is Metta from P'Nok Chatchai. He doesn't know when they will begin because the script is not ready. He said that he's very exited to be paired with Yaya because this will be the first time and also because this gonna be a remake. He's not stressed to be in a remake, that people could compare the new version with the old one because in this case, nothing "new" will never happen lol. He already saw Jao Gum Nai Wen when he was a kid.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuMD-FMlBwN/

Since 2min
So the actors don't have the script to prep for a difficult drama set to start in two months... maybe Yaya really doesn't know that she's playing another challenging role(s) lol she probably thinks it's Metta + Plick Fah :nut:

sasuke06

sarNie Adult
So the actors don't have the script to prep for a difficult drama set to start in two months... maybe Yaya really doesn't know that she's playing another challenging role(s) lol she probably thinks it's Metta + Plick Fah :nut:
Mario saw JGNW when he was a kid so he knows what kind of challenge is in front of him. Yaya was too young lool. She will play that role like it is something new with no pressure or be influenced by Mew Lalita's performance. The chance to see Yaya reject this project are low haha. Even if she works 7days a week without resting herself because of her +25 endorsements + KKSL, that she got admitted two times at hospital (1st time they kept it quiet) because of severe allergic reactions to antibiotic, she's not that kind of actress who will drop out a lakorn after being confirmed or worst, after filming loool because she's "tired" :nut:.

So here we go for Jao Gum Nai Wen with Mario & Yaya, not the kind of lakorn I expected for this hot pairing but whatever with this two worth it! :thumbup:

Last edited: