[CH3] Jao Gum Nai Wen (Metta and Mahaniyom) : Mario Maurer/ Yaya Urassaya

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Fan art and poll from pantip. Most are anticipating the second life coz Yaya's character is just horrible... very loose and evil lol

cr. https://pantip.com/topic/38577266
Oh.. I like the first two of the visuals of Yaya in her 4 lifetimes. Where/what lakorn the second pic of Yaya from? Haha on Mario’s with the BPSW Louis look :risas3:. Ghost or no ghost - can’t wait for this pairing.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Is that Louis's wig or Bee Namthip lol

This is a good comparison too lol Miss G to E Lumjuan lol Yaya does look like a Lumjuan :risas3::risas3::risas3:

https://twitter.com/Inferno58828313/status/1097760959618142208
Oh damn how did I forget where that pic came from? 2017 is a long time lol:risas3:, I’ve moved on and forgot about that scene and look. I preferred that orange wig on Louis since it supposed to reflect the look way back during those times, but for Bee’s transformation it was a FAIL. The Asian mom perm style should have stayed back in the 80’s.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Oh damn how did I forget where that pic came from? 2017 is a long time lol:risas3:, I’ve moved on and forgot about that scene and look. I preferred that orange wig on Louis since it supposed to reflect the look way back during those times, but for Bee’s transformation it was a FAIL. The Asian mom perm style should have stayed back in the 80’s.
Khun Charles erased everything lol

But this part will erase whatchu think a lakorn is lol Seriously, never in my wildest dreams will Yaya be in this torture drama lol You can't watch this guarantee. You all the way to your grandkids will have nightmares lol I can't believe this was shown on tv lol

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I’m gonna find time to watch the old version. I’m hyping myself up lmfao. Mel did you watch the old one? Hahha

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
I’m gonna find time to watch the old version. I’m hyping myself up lmfao. Mel did you watch the old one? Hahha
I didn't watch it originally coz I didn't watch Mew with other actors much back then and by this time she's already passed her peak for me coz she was basically shedding her nang aek image with this her movie Talok 69 and kularp see dum and this one .... but I watched it last week. I think with the quality, it was just kinda campy for me lol there are a lot of brutal scenes...some ghost scenes don't really make you jump...or death scenes. I think coz it's so old it looks like a parody lol But the second life part was really good I can actually see Yaya do a good job as that character.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
I didn't watch it originally coz I didn't watch Mew with other actors much back then and by this time she's already passed her peak for me coz she was basically shedding her nang aek image with this her movie Talok 69 and kularp see dum and this one .... but I watched it last week. I think with the quality, it was just kinda campy for me lol there are a lot of brutal scenes...some ghost scenes don't really make you jump...or death scenes. I think coz it's so old it looks like a parody lol But the second life part was really good I can actually see Yaya do a good job as that character.
You and your bias :risas3: So you miss out on Fai Leung cause you don’t like seeing Willy with another nang’ek too?

#marioyaya4faileung :pancarta:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Hhahah I liked Fai Luang! I get what you mean.. the quality is choppy. It's hard to focus hahah I can barely see faces. Ehh I might say screw it and wait for this version lmfao.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Fai luang aint shit lol I watched ruk dieow kong janjira an actual good lakorn :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
Tame and sweet... The school girls part was boring and I couldn’t wait until they graduated. It got interesting after they graduate and then she went to work for him.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Hhahah I liked Fai Luang! I get what you mean.. the quality is choppy. It's hard to focus hahah I can barely see faces. Ehh I might say screw it and wait for this version lmfao.
You can watch a little to see what the storyline is and the vibe of the lakorn. But I feel that the script can end up being very different anyway. It was an original script by the director/producer but there's no guarantee yet that Nok C will follow the exact plot coz I don't really see the pressure of keeping up with a classic coz it's not really a classic.

KasyBB1

sarNie Egg
Holy moly I know this lakorn is heavy and dark but didn’t expect the amount of brutality....damn it’s cray and wild. Both Mario and Ya have such sweet and endearing faces, why they get stuck in this one??? Welp.....give Yaya a break plsss, girl is like crying nonstop since Kleun Cheewit to Klin Kasalong and now this :(

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Holy moly I know this lakorn is heavy and dark but didn’t expect the amount of brutality....damn it’s cray and wild. Both Mario and Ya have such sweet and endearing faces, why they get stuck in this one??? Welp.....give Yaya a break plsss, girl is like crying nonstop since Kleun Cheewit to Klin Kasalong and now this :(
She needs a funny romcom with a another new actor. I kind of want to see her with Toey P or Alek

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I don't care what the plot for this is, I'm just excited to see these two finally paired up. Hopefully by the time Yaya is free, Tik will be too old and they choose a new p'ek for LK.
I doubt LK is happening at all. They let go of Yaya’s queue I think and they chose to do another project instead

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ikr? Yario will be perfect in a sweet romcom...and Ya has suffered enough with 4 roles, I’m not sure if she’s mentally prepared for another 4 this soon.
Isn’t she already having a hard time shooting Kling Kasalong. I heard she fainted like 2 times already on set and she went to the hospital because of it. She should’ve chosen something a bit more easy for herself.

yummy695

sarNie Egg
Isn’t she already having a hard time shooting Kling Kasalong. I heard she fainted like 2 times already on set and she went to the hospital because of it. She should’ve chosen something a bit more easy for herself.
she was fainted 2 times and was in ICU few days (2-3 days) because of antibiotic allergy (anaphylatic shock)....

people just knew about that situation when one of staff posted clip on IG official of production (noproblemfg) about she got breathing problems on the set few weeks later

moreover, she didnt have enough time to rest and recover completely due to her tight schedule! but she still give her all

and she know viewer will just only see and focus on her performance and dont know or understand about how hard behind the scence was!

anyway, I'm really excited for this pair

52494448_783907375335717_7425025352633679872_n.jpg

cr: NYinterfc, Thaidramatic Updates, pandorashots

Last edited: