[CH3] Jao Gum Nai Wen (Metta and Mahaniyom) : Mario Maurer/ Yaya Urassaya

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by Maricon, May 2, 2017.

1. Ruthy94

Ruthy94 JJ enthusiasts

:love:Mario and yaya
    I wish it was slap/kiss but i’ll Take the crumbs.

2. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

Good thing she got to the hospital! Allergic reactions are very serious sometimes

NY2018 likes this.
  3. x0unerthanlater

x0unerthanlater คนไม่รักดี

Yaya is perfect for this role. I think this'll challenge her more than her previous roles. I was able to envision her as all the lives she'll be playing. I hope they don't soften up the plot or change the darkness of it. It's actually the only Lakorn I can remember with clarity from childhood.

Mario also fits this role as well. He'll be great for all the lives. Can't wait to see him as the Dr. I wonder if he'll wear glasses, lol This role for Mario is pretty tame but it's a new kind of role for him.

I'm interested to find out who they'll cast as the jealous exgf. Actually, all the cast members are interesting.

4. sasuke06

sasuke06 sarNie Adult

So it's confirmed by Mario. Yaya and Mario will be the leads in Jao Gum Nai Wen. The production is Metta from P'Nok Chatchai. He doesn't know when they will begin because the script is not ready. He said that he's very exited to be paired with Yaya because this will be the first time and also because this gonna be a remake. He's not stressed to be in a remake, that people could compare the new version with the old one because in this case, nothing "new" will never happen lol. He already saw Jao Gum Nai Wen when he was a kid.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuMD-FMlBwN/

Since 2min

5. NY2018

NY2018 Always be thankful & grateful. ☘︎✌︎☕︎❅

Good luck to Yaya & Mario. Looking forward to seeing more news about this pairing and the lakorn. At first, I had also wanted a modern romance or slap / kiss lakorn for the both of them but Jao Gum Nai Wen's storyline and different characters in four different lifetimes seems interesting to watch. I'm also looking forward to seeing the chemistry between Yaya & Mario as well as how they portray each roles.

Thank you for all the information & the updates. :):icon12:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  6. m3lhouse

m3lhouse sarNie Adult

So the actors don't have the script to prep for a difficult drama set to start in two months... maybe Yaya really doesn't know that she's playing another challenging role(s) lol she probably thinks it's Metta + Plick Fah :nut:

7. sasuke06

sasuke06 sarNie Adult

Mario saw JGNW when he was a kid so he knows what kind of challenge is in front of him. Yaya was too young lool. She will play that role like it is something new with no pressure or be influenced by Mew Lalita's performance. The chance to see Yaya reject this project are low haha. Even if she works 7days a week without resting herself because of her +25 endorsements + KKSL, that she got admitted two times at hospital (1st time they kept it quiet) because of severe allergic reactions to antibiotic, she's not that kind of actress who will drop out a lakorn after being confirmed or worst, after filming loool because she's "tired" :nut:.

[​IMG]

So here we go for Jao Gum Nai Wen with Mario & Yaya, not the kind of lakorn I expected for this hot pairing but whatever with this two worth it! :thumbup:

Last edited: Feb 22, 2019
  8. m3lhouse

m3lhouse sarNie Adult

KKSL is only hard coz it has the northern dialect accent and she potentially had to switch up to 3-4 of her characters in just one scene that's why it was "draining" for her physically and if she's tired she mai pood lol What is she gonna do pull out then go work somewhere else? lol Only thing that took her down was the anitbiotics not the actual work load lol JGNW has mulitple characters as well but she doesn't have to play them simultaneously in one scene for the most part.

9. SuzieJ

SuzieJ sarNie Oldmaid

There’s nothing wrong if she pulls herself out of this lakorn before filming, especially if she’s too tired or exhausted. Her health should be her #1 priority as an actress in my opinion. Overworking yourself would not let you give your best acting in my opinion. Quality over quantity I guess. Besides Yaya is famous enough to the point where she can take a little break from acting for a couple of months cause she has lots of other stuff going for her.

10. KasyBB1

KasyBB1 sarNie Egg

Doubt they will be able to start filming after songkran since the script is not ready and they should have acting workshop for such challenging roles. Those side characters’ stories look interesting too so hopefully Alex and Got will join the casts.

Now I’m excited for the fittings ~

est.jpn likes this.
  11. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Wow, I'm surprised Yaya is taking on another multi-lifetime drama since she just finished the one with James. But I guess it's good of her challenge herself with these two roles and new p'ek.

est.jpn likes this.
  12. YadechTaemint

YadechTaemint Magnet Couple

Thanks for all the updates guys :thumbup: Hopefully we hear more news next month.

I can already tell that I'm gonna hate Ranjuan lol.

I honestly thought they just photoshoped Mario's face onto Louis in BPSW :risas3:

Well damn :sad6: It's gonna take a lot for me to sit through this if they follow everything to a T, cuz I'm a scardey cat haha.
    [​IMG]

Lol what does this even mean???
    [​IMG]

HNA0, Dhamirah and Alichgo like this.
  13. diann

diann sarNie Hatchling

I’m happy to see Mario in a new lakorn. This would be a fresh pairing. The role is pretty dark and intense isn’t it? Hmm not sure if I can picture him and yaya in this dark role but we will see