[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
Leading up to MM death was torture, I felt suffocated :sad6: the ending spiralled me into depression :facepalm: yes she need another Lakorn with Mark but with a happy ending.

Are you referring to Game Sneaha?
yeah game sanaeha..I want to have my own copy but its got be subbed.But if there aren't any subbed then I might not have any choice just for the sake of having one to keep :love:

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
Leading up to MM death was torture, I felt suffocated :sad6: the ending spiralled me into depression :facepalm: yes she need another Lakorn with Mark but with a happy ending.

Are you referring to Game Sneaha?
Raknakara was an epic. Not like any other. Very well done choreography wise , every scene well executed. I don't think any other actress can give justice to menmuang's character other than Teaw, It was a story of love and self sacrifice.Very heavy especially that scene with her baby ouch !:sad6: That was so heartbreaking..it was actually my favorite scene.If I were a part of an award giving body I'd give Taew a many best actress award for Raknara :worship2: She nailed it. The character was'nt that easy to portray. Menmuang was not like any other ordinary girl.she was exceptional.

P

PrincessKarina

Raknakara was an epic. Not like any other. Very well done choreography wise , every scene well executed. I don't think any other actress can give justice to menmuang's character other than Teaw, It was a story of love and self sacrifice.Very heavy especially that scene with her baby ouch !:sad6: That was so heartbreaking..it was actually my favorite scene.If I were a part of an award giving body I'd give Taew a many best actress award for Raknara :worship2: She nailed it. The character was'nt that easy to portray. Menmuang was not like any other ordinary girl.she was exceptional.
Thanks for your positive feedback! We all love Taew. She’s a phenomenal actress! Yes she’ll pull any stiff actor right up the ladder! Lol. Yes she’s that good. A lot can learn from her. She can cry flawlessly too. RN was a masterpiece in my mind also. She should of won awards for sure. Anyways she did in my book. But I agree Mark and Taew need another happy ending lakorn please. ;)

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
Yes, I am. Oh you are also a Filipino. Hi nice meeting u.
hehehe! kababayan..these lakorns are making me want to go visit thailand..they are nice people you know..I can see their love for their country,their king, their family.I grew up back home in pinas,you know, the good old Philippines. but things have changed now.I appreciate how these thais keep their traditions and values.They have modern lakorn but they never grew out of the historical lakorns with their traditional costumes and all.And I love it.I wish we do the same back home.And I hope Thais will keep theirs coz its good.They get to pass on to the young ones whats good .I like their celebrities too.They are good mannered.Hands down.Anyway I was telling my friends if I bring a kid up I might consider Thailand as the place to be hehehe! I want to migrate or retire early and Thailand keeps popping up in mind.My stumbling block, I would have to learn the language first.

@baliw1119

sarNie Egg
hehehe! kababayan..these lakorns are making me want to go visit thailand..they are nice people you know..I can see their love for their country,their king, their family.I grew up back home in pinas,you know, the good old Philippines. but things have changed now.I appreciate how these thais keep their traditions and values.They have modern lakorn but they never grew out of the historical lakorns with their traditional costumes and all.And I love it.I wish we do the same back home.And I hope Thais will keep theirs coz its good.They get to pass on to the young ones whats good .I like their celebrities too.They are good mannered.Hands down.Anyway I was telling my friends if I bring a kid up I might consider Thailand as the place to be hehehe! I want to migrate or retire early and Thailand keeps popping up in mind.My stumbling block, I would have to learn the language first.
Hahaha kabayan.... you are right. I miss the old Philippines, especially how they will respect the older people. Shiela are u staying in Phils. or other country? And speaking of their language it's quite difficult. Lol...

sampaguita

sarNie Hatchling
Hi. Nice to see another kabayan here.. I love thai culture, food, etc. Been going back & forth for almost 20 years but I only discover thai lakorns in 2016, James in 2017 & Taew in 2018... Have been following them everyday now...hahaha

shiela marie

sarNie Egg
Hi. Nice to see another kabayan here.. I love thai culture, food, etc. Been going back & forth for almost 20 years but I only discover thai lakorns in 2016, James in 2017 & Taew in 2018... Have been following them everyday now...hahaha
hello!been doing marathon of taew's old lakorns :thumbup: i love the girl so much..i enjoy watching her.I'm very choosy with what i watch Taew is so convincing she gets me all the time.I have not travelled in asia yet.Infact I've not travelled for years now,my health isn't as good anymore.Hence I rarely travel now.Thailand is my next destination :thumbup: I'm taking the kids to hongkong this Christmas first as promised.