[CH3] Game Sanaeha (Lakorn Thai) : James Jirayu / Taew Natapohn

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Just putting this out there but with the killer sexy performance from JT for the AIS countdown, this girl has drove herself to the hospital lol. This ambulance driver is still working so let me know if you need a ride too! Had to fix up my oxygen tank from the loads of chemistry JT was pulling off. That performance was fire!!!

P

PrincessKarina

Just putting this out there but with the killer sexy performance from JT for the AIS countdown, this girl has drove herself to the hospital lol. This ambulance driver is still working so let me know if you need a ride too! Had to fix up my oxygen tank from the loads of chemistry JT was pulling off. That performance was fire!!!
Can we see it? You have pics? Lol

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
So hot of a couple! Yes I almost fainted again! ;):icon12::love:@Katelyn @Xiongurl26
Thanks for sharing the sexy performance KaTe .
@PrincessKarina Betty and I fainted :p @Katelyn died and went to Jitaew land for a bit, but we brought her back to life :risas3:
Seriously James and Taew has brought the definition of chemistry to a whole new level.:aaaaa:

Some pics from last night. Cr. To rightful owners .
AB6B6A20-B334-4C76-B851-F47D114ED984.jpeg D9B62FFF-F869-4B8B-813E-C80D0CB3B074.jpeg 8863DD3F-53BD-43B2-B266-0897896A1FB5.jpeg 1426C11D-D46C-4C48-8375-B11AE40BE9D3.jpeg D475BC35-496C-4A45-96B7-4B5C242BD249.jpeg A5DBAB1F-0D78-45C7-AAB6-1CED2F8F2F0B.jpeg 70CA8CB6-7E2E-42F2-B544-F32A2A256BEB.jpeg
63376F56-2491-446B-BC9E-89A5F64E4736.jpeg

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I have yet to watch the performance. I feel so shy watching it. I will watch it when my heart is ready! LOL They look so freakin' hot and compatible together. I'm so sad (and pretty disappointed lol) that they're not together at all. What kind of ill-fated love is this?! T__T lol
Thanks so much for sharing, everyone! It's great to fangirl with you ladies (and gentlemen) again. It feels like forever ago when GS ended. I'm glad we're still getting our daily dose of JiTaew, and I hope we'll continue to see more of these two this year in 2019 (and forevermore lol).

Also, Happy New Years everyone!!! <3

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Happy New Year everyone! :).

Magnificent chemistry and dancing!
I have yet to watch the performance. I feel so shy watching it. I will watch it when my heart is ready! LOL They look so freakin' hot and compatible together. I'm so sad (and pretty disappointed lol) that they're not together at all. What kind of ill-fated love is this?! T__T lol
Thanks so much for sharing, everyone! It's great to fangirl with you ladies (and gentlemen) again. It feels like forever ago when GS ended. I'm glad we're still getting our daily dose of JiTaew, and I hope we'll continue to see more of these two this year in 2019 (and forevermore lol).

Also, Happy New Years everyone!!! <3
Magnificent chemistry and dancing!
Happy New Year ladies .. it was a good start for the JiTaew fans having James and Taew dancing into 2019 like that :p:aaaaa:

@roselovesice oh girl, since you haven’t seen it yet.. just a warning have an ambulance on stand by :risas3: @Katelyn @Xiongurl26 and I fainted and had to be taken to hospital :risas3: here is another clip from a different angle taken by a fan.. Seriously from what ever angle you look at they are just so hot :drooling: :drooling:

P

PrincessKarina

Happy New Year ladies .. it was a good start for the JiTaew fans having James and Taew dancing into 2019 like that :p:aaaaa:

@roselovesice oh girl, since you haven’t seen it yet.. just a warning have an ambulance on stand by :risas3: @Katelyn @Xiongurl26 and I fainted and had to be taken to hospital :risas3: here is another clip from a different angle taken by a fan.. Seriously from what ever angle you look at they are just so hot :drooling: :drooling:
Lol for sure! ;)